Former NBA player Delonte West getting beat up in the middle of the street in DC.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you stomping someone out who is laying on the ground not even moving. Like shit. Give it up and leave people alone.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait...

WHAT!!!!?????
there was even a whole thread about Kobe unreleased kicks.. It was over 10 of them... What most didn't realize was 1 unreleased pair was suppose to come out same yr nicknamed the "motherfuckers" the same yr the rumor came out... The kicks were literally in Cleveland colors... Do you think it was a coincidence or a subliminal? You welcome

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why you stomping someone out who is laying on the ground not even moving. Like shit. Give it up and leave people alone.
maybe owed him money, drugdeal gone bad, maybe he did something bad to him... A person with mental illness sometimes do negative things and this beat down could be repercussion from it... Or the person who was beating his ass is a violent savage himself

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know that was a cop that recorded the assault on West. Just read he was suspended for the recording, fucking pos.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That’s around my old way. I see him from time to time. Damn. It’s gotten real bad for him. It’s tough around there too. That’s Oxon Hill by the Harbor. If you stop to help someone in trouble like this, you better have your handgun on you. Smh.
he ain't lyin' either. some rough hoods in DC/Md.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Too much for his baby momma to handle. I know she thought it was gonna be a good life at one point. Damn.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Billy-Dee-Williams-Approves.gif

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we have threads where people proudly boast of not giving homeless people money, or happy when government take away assistance from the needy, and laugh at druggies... Yet we have a dude who fits the description and now nigs sad cause he was an entertainer... See what kind of world we live in nigs walk over the needy with zero fucks given but cry when a modern day court jester is in the same predicament... It's like the idiot box has trained people to not give a s hit about the common man and only care about people who income brackets are on higher levels... The reaction is more sadder than the reality of the common situation that affects millions of individuals

This is how I feel..it's why I totally ignored this whole thread..til I see. This post right chea... brah

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
bump!

@tallblacknyc are you or any of the other stans sending money to or helping Delonte? Its the least you could do, I mean yall did do this guy. Reduced him down to the butt of a LeBron joke for years and drove him crazy and homeless. All to keep a coon that does nothing for the modern NBA propped up. Does he even know who Delonte is? Hope you feel it was worth it. Prolly laughing at the nigga.

This is the aftermath of all this Jordan dickriding BGOL. They will kill, destroy, or use anyone as a tool to preserve his legacy then quickly dump them in the gutter. Regardless of the consequences. Delonte is collateral damage. Sad.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Did this retard just link MJ to Delonte West, out of the blue, for no reason? Seems like someone done went crazy too.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
bump!

@tallblacknyc are you or any of the other stans sending money to or helping Delonte? Its the least you could do, I mean yall did do this guy. Reduced him down to the butt of a LeBron joke for years and drove him crazy and homeless. All to keep a coon that does nothing for the modern NBA propped up. Does he even know who Delonte is? Hope you feel it was worth it. Prolly laughing at the nigga.

This is the aftermath of all this Jordan dickriding BGOL. They will kill, destroy, or use anyone as a tool to preserve his legacy then quickly dump them in the gutter. Regardless of the consequences. Delonte is collateral damage. Sad.
You about to be placed on ignore bruh

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You about to be placed on ignore bruh

Dont quote me again bruh. Putting me on ignore is cool. I prefer not to be interrupted when I speak the truth about Hoe Jordan and his BGOL brigade of stans.

And I mean what I said. Jordan dickriders drove Delonte crazy and homeless making him the butt of jokes for a decade strong. All to keep a coon faggot propped up.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Did this retard just link MJ to Delonte West, out of the blue, for no reason? Seems like someone done went crazy too.

Still laughin at Delonte fuckin LeBrons mom? What not funny no more? We should clown MJs mom now. Yall set a precedent.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Still laughin at Delonte fuckin LeBrons mom? What not funny no more? We should clown MJs mom now. Yall set a precedent.
Get help man. Seriously.

You may not realize this, but you're the real Stan. Go ahead, think about it. Look at what you're doing right now... All for who?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Get help man. Seriously.

You may not realize this, but you're the real Stan. Go ahead, think about it. Look at what you're doing right now... All for who?

Left the nigga straight in the gutter and just kept pushing like you wasnt using him to troll Bron. You niggas really dont care about anything but Mikey. Putting nigs on ignore like sissies for telling the truth bout you 40 year old fanboy ass niggas. :smh:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Left the nigga straight in the gutter and just kept pushing like you wasnt using him to troll Bron. You niggas really dont care about anything but Mikey. Putting nigs on ignore like sissies for telling the truth bout you 40 year old fanboy ass niggas. :smh:
You're the only one mentioning him. Aren't you a fanboy/Stan of LeBron?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And Delonte says not as good as your Moms pussy.
Man that nigga smashed Lebrons mom point blank
exactly

the silence that has went on in this whole situation speaks louder than any words could have

why not deny it?

nobody has denied this
good game:(

i need to call gloria and tell her, that her lover is in town!!
got to get brons head out of game 2 !!!!:lol::lol:
if delonte was smart he would impregenate lebron's mom so lebron could spend money on his new bro/sis and delonte put his hands in da pot
:lol:
Delonte was just stepping up and being real with Lebron like any good step dad would.:lol:
maybe next time plaxico scores a td he should pull out a black blowup doll dat resembles lebron moms than rip his football jersey off and have a delonte west jersey on and than start giving da blowup doll backshots
Hey did Lebron dunk on Delonte West before or after Gloria?
delonte :i'm lebron pops now so if anybody deserves a job is me

@Amajorfucup think its a coincidence all these niggas say "Jordan is GOAT"?

LeBrons mom is the only pro athletes mom I know of that niggas openly disrespected on this level. And these sissies dont want you to say a bad word about "God" or him bodying his pops for 3 extra rings. Theyll threaten to put you on ignore, create alt characters, run to other message boards. Jordan stans are by far the most mean spirited cult like fanboys in NBA history. Poor Delonte, niggas trolled him to the gutter then acted like they aint do shit. Now they sad? GTFOH!!! :lol:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
@Amajorfucup think its a coincidence all these niggas say "Jordan is GOAT"?

LeBrons mom is the only pro athletes mom I know of that niggas openly disrespected on this level. And these sissies dont want you to say a bad word about "God" or him bodying his pops for 3 extra rings. Theyll threaten to put you on ignore, create alt characters, run to other message boards. Jordan stans are by far the most mean spirited cult like fanboys in NBA history. Poor Delonte, niggas trolled him to the gutter then acted like they aint do shit. Now they sad? GTFOH!!! :lol:

You pulling shit from ten years ago, using posters who rarely post on here. You can do better.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You pulling shit from ten years ago, using posters who rarely post on here. You can do better.

It was a stupid and insensitive thing to say. Would you want someone to talk about your mom like that? And what for? To suck Micheal Jordans dick and deem him better than Bron? The fanbase is trash fam. Yall did this for a COON. Which white athletes mom yall clown like this? :smh: