Former NBA player Delonte West getting beat up in the middle of the street in DC.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude has mental issues. Who would be this bored to do some shit like this. And got the nerve to call other people stans, but he'll never admit to being one.

Nah you Jordan dick eaters have mental issues. Trashing that mans mama in the name of keeping Coon Jordan on a pedestal. You niggas are sad as fuck. :smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Nah you Jordan dick eaters have mental issues. Trashing that mans mama in the name of keeping Coon Jordan on a pedestal. You niggas are sad as fuck. :smh:
But in all the quotes you just typed, no one mentioned Jordan. You're injecting him into this. I'm still not sure what LeBron's mom and Delonte have to do with Jordan. Do you not see how stupid you look? Get some help, for real.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
But in all the quotes you just typed, no one mentioned Jordan. You're injecting him into this. I'm still not sure what LeBron's mom and Delonte have to do with Jordan. Do you not see how stupid you look? Get some help, for real.

What other players mom have you Jordan dick eaters talked about like this? KDs? Currys? Well?

If i talk about Vanessa Bryant like this is it cool? I know she aint black so you respect her more, just saying tho?

TimRock

BGOL Investor
What other players mom have you Jordan dick eaters talked about like this? KDs? Currys? Well?
Again

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Again

Not Jordan, you Jordan dick eaters. I said YALL drove Delonte to the gutter, not Mikey. Hell he prolly dont even know who he is. Which makes yall using him as a tool to bash Bron even weaker.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Not Jordan, you Jordan dick eaters. I said YALL drove Delonte to the gutter, not Mikey. Hell he prolly dont even know who he is. Which makes yall using him as a tool to bash Bron even weaker.

Ok, but.....
But in all the quotes you just typed, no one mentioned Jordan. You're injecting him into this. Do you not see how stupid you look? Get some help, for real.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ok, but.....
But in all the quotes you just typed, no one mentioned Jordan. You're injecting him into this. Do you not see how stupid you look? Get some help, for real.

All of yall are Jordan stans bruh.

So are you saying I need to drop even more quotes to reiterate my point? Im sure said posters would love that. :yes: Let me know...

:popcorn:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
So if I talk about your mom like this its cool? And if you object, youre a loser?
But no one is taking about your mom. Unless you've conditioned yourself to think that you and LeBron are brothers. Are you going to scout the internet and look for all the people that ever talked about someones mom, or just LeBron's? Doesn't that make you an obsessed Stan? Go change your pad.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
But no one is taking about your mom. Unless you've conditioned yourself to think that you and LeBron are brothers. Are you going to scout the internet and look for all the people that ever talked about someones mom, or just LeBron's? Doesn't that make you an obsessed Stan? Go change your pad.

It was an easy search. BGOL has pages and pages of this shit. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Yall been clout chasing and sucking MJ off for years

Change my pad? :lol: Ok Mr. "Stop gossiping about my boo Kobe"! :smh:

I would never trash a players mom like this. But then again, you dont like his mom either so why am I shocked this is OK to you.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
It was an easy search. BGOL has pages and pages of this shit. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Yall been clout chasing and sucking MJ off for years

Change my pad? :lol: Ok Mr. "Stop gossiping about my boo Kobe"! :smh:

I would never trash a players mom like this. But then again, you dont like his mom either so why am I shocked this is OK to you.
Like his mother? I don't even know her.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How insane it is to have this "everybody loves Jordan" paranoia in 2020. The dude is one of the most disturbed on the forum, probably a bad day away from being out there with Delonte.

if delonte was smart he would impregenate lebron's mom so lebron could spend money on his new bro/sis and delonte put his hands in da pot

Theres nothing a Jordan dickrider wont do or say. Yall are disturbed. :yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

33776724-8785095-image-a-25_1601401890959.jpg

33772028-8785095-image-m-9_1601393977780.jpg
33772040-8785095-image-m-11_1601393988896.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

33765110-8785095-Delonte_West_with_wife_Caressa_and_son_Cash_pictured_together_in-a-15_1601413602197.jpg

Delonte West with wife Caressa and son Cash pictured together in 2015. According to TMZ, West's family has been desperately trying to convince him to get help, which he is now open to

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been writing about this with MLK, how a Nobel Prize winning civil rights activist died broke and his estate could not even pay for his funeral. The FBI under Cointelpro went after white liberals giving to the BLM groups of the 60's such as Jean Seberg, even driving her to suicide. The FBI wanted to limit their funding to make them easy marks on the street.

The point of blacklisting Kaepernick even with millions of dollars is to get him to sacrifice his safety to save money such as staying in cheaper hotels, foregoing bodyguards, or shopping in person at stores where he can be baited into a conflict and killed. If something did happen to him, he was a normal guy on the street not an active player of the NFL, NFL security would be responsible for his safety.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Report: Delonte West Arrested After Encounter With Police
BEN PICKMAN

News is always free on SI. Register to have it delivered to your inbox daily.
Former NBA guard Delonte West was arrested on Tuesday night following an encounter with Boynton Beach, Fla. police, according to WPTV's Scott Sutton.
Per a case report obtained by WPTV, West was screaming profanities and banging on the glass doors of the police department's lobby while holding an open can of Icehouse beer and an open bottle of Mango Vodka.
West, per the report obtained by WTPV, eventually put the drinks on the sidewalk but began to place his hands inside the waistband of his pants in front of officers. One officer later initialized a Taser on West.
The police report reportedly said West smelled of alcohol and his speech was slowed and slurred. When they tried to arrest him, per the police report, he "continued to be belligerent and screaming profanities and obscure rants."
Get SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's best stories every weekday. Sign up now.
West is reportedly facing charges of resisting an officer without violence, disorderly intoxication and having an open container. He was released on bail early Wednesday morning.

In 2015, West disclosed that he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2008. In the past, he has struggled with substance abuse and homelessness.
Last January, it was reported that West had started working at the rehab facility he attended in Florida.

After being selected by the Celtics in the first round of the 2004 NBA draft, West played for four teams during his eight years in the league. He spent the first three years of his career in Boston, becoming a fan favorite before being traded as part of the package that brought Ray Allen to the Celtics in 2007.
He last appeared with the Mavericks in 2011–12.