Fresh & Fit aka ultra coons got demonetized. They begging for donations and the location where they shoot at want them gone. Let's rejoice fam!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously, all they had to do was keep doing their goofy show bashing the OF models. They got in their feelings from the critiques. That's part of the game, and quite frankly it's putting more eyes on your channel.
and just think everyday its a new girl on OF who thinks she is smarter than them to come on the show. Plus them being in Miami was a perfect set up. I kind of think Youtube let a lot of shows get by due to the pandemic. They knew more people were at home so they was racking up watch hours.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and just think everyday its a new girl on OF who thinks she is smarter than them to come on the show. Plus them being in Miami was a perfect set up. I kind of think Youtube let a lot of shows get by due to the pandemic. They knew more people were at home so they was racking up watch hours.
The one chick took a pic of her OF account before and after going on F&F. For all the shit those dickheads talk about OF models and their audience says they hate them, this bird racked up 1200 new subscribers over night by being on the show $12k in one night

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I heard, that's what they were clearing. And 70 of that was going to overhead (studio and paying their staff). So they were basically clearing 100k a piece per month.

I'm in the Youtube Partner program and they give you a lot of analytics but I've never seen one with their take. They just give us estimates on what we've made per video.

All that money and they were still recording in a 2 bedroom apartment living room?!

Man, I hope they invested well

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Omg I need a timestamp this nigga is crying about being flagged as soon as the video starts

you dont need a timestamp Tariq starts sonnin him in the beginining, for about forty min...

the rest is just fluff..of myron lickin his wounds.... he was NEVER the same after that.. went down hill

FASTER than he was already going..lol

lets not even talk about tragic mulatto tate, he been going hard with the pink toe supremacy talk....

they are both great case studies in the new racism, putting down The Original Folks to try and fit in

with pale face.. and both of them are failing TERRIBLY... tate still got the beta simps, but is losing

his angry pale face fan base fast... the more he tries to feed them words he thinks they want to hear,

the more they remind him of who he is..

Its a fascinating and amusing thing to watch.. I can see tate melting down, behind his crocodile smiles and

and wanna be iceberg slim demeanor...as he feels his cac acceptance fading away....

they are both indications of what is to come and its a good thing for Real Kniggas..

its why folks cant stop talkin about US.. and all we do is sigh and say,

Whateva MAYNE....and keep it MOVIN...

GODs ORIGINAL PEOPLE

the REAL

GOP

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
you dont need a timestamp Tariq starts sonnin him in the beginining, for about forty min...

the rest is just fluff..of myron lickin his wounds.... he was NEVER the same after that.. went down hill

FASTER than he was already going..lol

lets not even talk about tragic mulatto tate, he been going hard with the pink toe supremacy talk....

they are both great case studies in the new racism, putting down The Original Folks to try and fit in

with pale face.. and both of them are failing TERRIBLY... tate still got the beta simps, but is losing

his angry pale face fan base fast... the more he tries to feed them words he thinks they want to hear,

the more they remind him of who he is..

Its a fascinating and amusing thing to watch.. I can see tate melting down, behind his crocodile smiles and

and wanna be iceberg slim demeanor...as he feels his cac acceptance fading away....

they are both indications of what is to come and its a good thing for Real Kniggas..

its why folks cant stop talkin about US.. and all we do is sigh and say,

Whateva MAYNE....and keep it MOVIN...

GODs ORIGINAL PEOPLE

the REAL

GOP
Nah the host of this rehash podcast is worsum as fuck. Nigga cannot shut up with the running commentary, unwatchable.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think a lot of y'all understand that if you're non white in that space and getting good money one way or another they're going to drag you into that conversation. It's literally no escaping it, if the money comes from mostly whites, you will be talking race one way or another. Marques Brownlee is very good at avoiding the racial conversation because he knows that's a negative.

Eventually since he's getting good money, he will be pushed to speak more on it.

Once they get you in that space your money usually lessens over time, they force minorities to speak on that.
You forget to mention the anti Black rhetoric and cooning

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You forget to mention the anti Black rhetoric and cooning

That's what ultimately got them cooked. It wasn't what they said, it was what they did. The fake copyright strikes put them on Youtube's radar because it got lawyers involved. The harassing women YouTubers was strike 2. Then that cooning session wearing klan hoods with Zherka and Sneako was the last straw.