Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its apple that distorts your video...if you had full control of your device, that wouldnt happen. They shrink it down so that it fits in the little instant messenger. Nobody asked for that....THEY MAKE IT SO THAT YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE
actually the provider does this , its the reason google is pushing rcs

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I love to see people get upset, OVER NOTHING!
Android users get their Panties in a bunch when an iPhone user tell them they don’t fuck with their green bubbles!
I’ve never seen an iPhone user get upset over android users clowning theirs.

Android users probably aren't giving them negative feedback because android/Google isn't making it a poor experience for Android users to interact with their platform. Apple is intentionally making it a shitty experience to interact with Android users.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I got an IPhone because everyone I know has one and it makes transactions and communication easier. When someone has an Android it really does fuck shit up. Videos look like shit and there’s certain things just done much easier on the iPhone.
because your bullshit iphone doesnt have the ability to decompress it. yall got them hamster wheel processors.

Apple does this on purpose with their iMessage, I got a friend that has a iPhone I noticed that not only do videos I send her come in low quality but the pics started doing it as well. I told her I was going to send the same pics and vids to get through Facebook messenger and see what they looked like, the pics I sent to her through Facebook messenger were great quality so it has to be the iMessage lowering the quality

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I make Apple people bend to me, when I can. Im smart enough to figure things out on the fly if I come accross any compatibility issues....which I dont

not a programmer, but I like what I like. I think it stems from being able to root the older androids. Been with em ever since. Nothing to do with google or marketing. Cant say the same for apple. Most of the time people cant even tell me why they like it. I end up telling them....ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE USED TO THE ECO SYSTEM. Nothing wrong with that. Just dont think that IOS is any way superior to Android.

IOS got split screen view yet? Legit asking

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I love to see people get upset, OVER NOTHING!
Android users get their Panties in a bunch when an iPhone user tell them they don’t fuck with their green bubbles!
I’ve never seen an iPhone user get upset over android users clowning theirs.

Do you see how dumb that sounds, "I don't fuck with you because you have a green bubble" :lol: As an android user I didn't even know what that meant the first time I heard it because Android messages had themes where you could make the bubble, background, message shapes different colors, sizes, shapes etc... so we didn't even think about being stuck with one color

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Apple does this on purpose with their iMessage, I got a friend that has a iPhone I noticed that not only do videos I send her come in low quality but the pics started doing it as well. I told her I was going to send the same pics and vids to get through Facebook messenger and see what they looked like, the pics I sent to her through Facebook messenger were great quality so it has to be the iMessage lowering the quality
They literally know if iMessage was available for android they would literally start losing their customer base.. also if more people started using WhatsApp to share vids/pics they definitely would lose customer base… if someone made a more convenient message platform for both android/iPhone users to text/send pics/vids that apple dynasty would slowly collapse

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol y’all act like everybody is a computer programmer that needs all that non sense. For business nothing beats the iPhone since literally everyone has one.
iPad.. the adult industry be the same with a lot of broads using iPhone to share vids/pics.. so eventually got iPad for something else than remembered hey now I can get vids through them shits now

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Do you see how dumb that sounds, "I don't fuck with you because you have a green bubble" :lol: As an android user I didn't even know what that meant the first time I heard it because Android messages had themes where you could make the bubble, background, message shapes different colors, sizes, shapes etc... so we didn't even think about being stuck with one color

That’s what I’m saying!
It does sound stupid!
So why get upset?!​

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
They literally know if iMessage was available for android they would literally start losing their customer base.. also if more people started using WhatsApp to share vids/pics they definitely would lose customer base… if someone made a more convenient message platform for both android/iPhone users to text/send pics/vids that apple dynasty would slowly collapse

I've heard people say that before and the iPhone users always say "WE DON'T WANNA HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AN ADDITIONAL APP JUST TO DO THAT", when they literally download apps everyday...lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

That’s what I’m saying!
It does sound stupid!
So why get upset?!​

No android users don't get upset we laugh and look at iPhone users as crazy because some iPhone users are serious when they are saying this. I have lots of friends and family that have iPhones and we joke about this iPhone/Samsung stuff but it's never stopped us from communicating with each other but some of these iPhone users aren't joking, I've seen some say they couldn't date someone who didn't have a iPhone and they were serious

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
imessage is just a chat client , if you dont have a iphone or have imessage turned off it goes thru regular sms/mms clients , the providers have control over this they only allow 1.5 mb on their networks, chat clients remove this restriction thats why fb messenger was better in quality

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This graph is SUPER misleading! Samsung isn't the only device that works with Android! That is like saying Chevy sold more than Ford, comparing ALL of Chevrolet to the Ford Taurus. We aren't gonna count the Pixel devices, LG, etc...

No, they are going by who's the biggest sellers. That game has basically always been Apple vs Samsung. In terms of US market share, it's Apple at 56%, Samsung at 30%, Lenovo (Motorola) at 5% Google at 2% and everyone else is fighting for that 7%.

No body likes to admit it, but both Apple and Samsung are the choices that most normal people make because they are bound to know someone with one.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Android users probably aren't giving them negative feedback because android/Google isn't making it a poor experience for Android users to interact with their platform. Apple is intentionally making it a shitty experience to interact with Android users.

That’s probably correct though, lol​

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Apple users willingly give up so much control that their only freedom is the carrier the pay for.

I won't hate on apple, facetime and Imessage are worth it if you have the funds to switch over, also alot of dudes get apple only for facetime chicks, google duo is good but most women won't even bother use it since it's not fully integrated like apple.

Apple has a lock on very social young people always interacting with each other I realize alot of older dudes have android.

A young guy needs iphone, hoes will look at him stupid if they recieve green bubbles.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
85rlHH5a_Ib190LlpxNpH1yicyFOTK-rUcJiJXt8mY3WOgAmYGk21R4U_rgbyq2O0fs

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Also we gotta keep it 100 that apple watch ultra is pure fire, Samsung can't compete with that product.

Keep it 100, a big screen iphone with facetime and imessage like the 14 plus, if Apple wasn't so greedy and priced it at 699 and 599 for the regular it would be a wrap.

Samsung still uses curved displays when most people just prefer flat, Apple also still sticks to that same brick style formula for their phones and the pro models are pretty heavy, people are fickle.

Whole families on facetime all day, Samsung needs to get a proper competitor.

And I got a samsung s21 fe, nothing wrong with it at all.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I got an IPhone because everyone I know has one and it makes transactions and communication easier. When someone has an Android it really does fuck shit up. Videos look like shit and there’s certain things just done much easier on the iPhone.
I went so hard for Android until I switched. Wouldn't go back now.
its apple that distorts your video...if you had full control of your device, that wouldnt happen. They shrink it down so that it fits in the little instant messenger. Nobody asked for that....THEY MAKE IT SO THAT YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE
because your bullshit iphone doesnt have the ability to decompress it. yall got them hamster wheel processors.
All videos suck that you try to send via message. The videos I get from other iPhone users suck. I've used android most of my smart phone life. But just recently in the last 3 years started using an iPhone. I miss my galaxy phone. Plus iPhones do a lot of goofy shit that pisses me off. Redialing random people after I end another call. Flashlight, screenshot and camera always happen when you dont want it to. But when u actually do, its a task. Man....people fuck with Apple because its trendy, not because its best.
Lol

It's not "apple doing something to the videos", it's the platform. Android is native sms, which all carriers compress to send. Imessage is data based. Shit like Whatsapp will send perfect videos uncompressed but it's not a native platform, so people see it as burdensome.

It's Android's fault, if anything. But kind of not, because it's really just the nature of the open source beast. Like somebody said though, they are trying to implement rcs, which is great but frankly too little too late to be an answer to the green bubble struggle shit.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

Lol

It's not "apple doing something to the videos", it's the platform. Android is native sms, which all carriers compress to send. Imessage is data based. Shit like Whatsapp will send perfect videos uncompressed but it's not a native platform, so people see it as burdensome.

It's Android's fault, if anything. But kind of not, because it's really just the nature of the open source beast. Like somebody said though, they are trying to implement rcs, which is great but frankly too little too late to be an answer to the green bubble struggle shit.

Yeah when it makes sense I'm going back to iphone too, problem is android is worth peanuts in these streets

My 2 fe is probably worth 200 bucks right now sold on ebay and swappa

galaxy watch class 4 maybe 100 bucks

galaxy pros 2 which I like alot probably 70 bucks

S7 tablet which is like alot due to the AKG speakers is worth maybe 150 if lucky

Apple equivalent?
13 pro max? 700 bucks off swappa
Ipad pro 650 new if luckly
airpod pros 2 250
apple watch 7 45mm 370

LOL

It's kinda not worth it IMO but I would like to go back to iphone

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Lol

You feel me? The Anti IPhone people are the real sheep. I dont give a flying fuck about Apple. I just like what works. I have an IPhone X and have no plans on upgrading until the shit literally doesn’t work. I don’t stand in lines or get hype for new apple shit like y’all think. Most Apple users are probably like me but y’all Android dweebs like to stereotype like you in some Mensa Club. Don’t nobody give a fuck about your programmed widgets. I had Galaxy’s all the way up until I got the I phone. My whole family got IPhones and I was the one with the android. Now I can airdrop and do all sorts of shit that having an Android was preventing me from doing.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Also we gotta keep it 100 that apple watch ultra is pure fire, Samsung can't compete with that product.

Keep it 100, a big screen iphone with facetime and imessage like the 14 plus, if Apple wasn't so greedy and priced it at 699 and 599 for the regular it would be a wrap.

Samsung still uses curved displays when most people just prefer flat, Apple also still sticks to that same brick style formula for their phones and the pro models are pretty heavy, people are fickle.

Whole families on facetime all day, Samsung needs to get a proper competitor.

And I got a samsung s21 fe, nothing wrong with it at all.
The s23 is less curved than the s22. Doesn't even feel like a curve.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Keep it up GenZ generation. Buy the latest iPhone every year. I support you.

-- Apple stock holder
Not that I give a fuck, but this is a myth. The average iPhone buyer upgrades about every 4 years.

I would guess that's probably right about every phone buyer nowadays. But I only really hear as an insult to iPhone users lol

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I have an IPhone because I have a MacBook and it works seamlessly for what I do but that Green Bubble shit is stupid. Apple is fucking genius tho. They picked the right demographic. Gen Z. I just switched back to IPhone but before I had some dudes call me old cuz I had an Android. They asked my age and looked stupid cuz I was younger than them. Fuck a peer pressure. I was obviously born in the wrong generation.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Lol

I had an iPhone at one time too but switched back because it was nothing special and it is Apple) iMessage doing something to the videos because if I can send a video to your iPhone using Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, etc.. and they aren't compressed when you get them then that means it's iMessage not something on the Android end

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I want the old webOS or BlackBerry10 OS back. I can do most everything I could on those OS with android, but you have to enable or tweak every single little setting.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There ain’t one person in my industry that uses an Android as their main business phone . I used to have a Samsung and switched out of frustration

shit...I'm in the industry...that builds America daily.... Construction...and we have to draw plans, sign contracts, oull permits, spreadsheets, Word, pdf, record video...we Run shit ..and so does Samsung Fold... brah