Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
I won't hate on apple, facetime and Imessage are worth it if you have the funds to switch over, also alot of dudes get apple only for facetime chicks, google duo is good but most women won't even bother use it since it's not fully integrated like apple.

Apple has a lock on very social young people always interacting with each other I realize alot of older dudes have android.

A young guy needs iphone, hoes will look at him stupid if they recieve green bubbles.

The cult of apple... White people looked at Jobs like he was some extra ordinary messiah and Apple as his"gift" to the world... Which he profited from.

If a woman had a problem with my phone... She could kick rocks.

There are probably 175,000 women out of 4 billion in the world that I could consider worthy of being managoumous for. I'll pass on her and allow that broad to suffer more mental and vaginal damage since she judged me by a phone choice.

Young men need to be taught to have independence in the face of an assload of sheep instead of caving in to pressure

omg-not-today.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
shit...I'm in the industry...that builds America daily.... Construction...and we have to draw plans, sign contracts, oull permits, spreadsheets, Word, pdf, record video...we Run shit ..and so does Samsung Fold... brah
Yeah that’s an entirely different industry than what I’m in. I deal with Gen Z and Millennials who buy iPhones for status and most are idiots so they need simple devices. Besides pro tools and other music software works better on Macs and it’s all inter connected

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that’s an entirely different industry than what I’m in. I deal with Gen Z and Millennials who buy iPhones for status and most are idiots so they need simple devices. Besides pro tools and other music software works better on Macs and it’s all inter connected

aww hell...my bad... brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The cult of apple... White people looked at Jobs like he was some extra ordinary messiah and Apple as his"gift" to the world... Which he profited from.

If a woman had a problem with my phone... She could kick rocks.

There are probably 175,000 women out of 4 billion in the world that I could consider worthy of being managoumous for. I'll pass on her and allow that broad to suffer more mental and vaginal damage since she judged me by a phone choice.

Young men need to be taught to have independence in the face of an assload of sheep instead of caving in to pressure

omg-not-today.gif
This is an American thing.. lot of people outside the country use WhatsApp for messaging sending pics and vids, etc.. so they can buy cheaper phones which android has a lot of companies that fill that gap.. it’s reason why companies like Motorola do better outside the country cause they have lots of $200 phones.. so take a phone that does most basic necessities than add WhatsApp you good money.. apple is lucky Americans haven’t jumped on this concept big time cause you could literally watch them dwindling

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
My mother is a photographer that suffers from rheumatoid arthritis. Last year I bought her a controller so that she could edit her photographs without straining her wrists.

First we find out that her version of Photoshop won't support this controller so she had to spend about $70 to upgrade it.

Then we find out that her iMac won't handle the Photoshop upgrade so now she's supposed to buy a whole new computer.

All I wanted was to do something nice for my mom. Instead it put her in the hole over $1,000 for absolutely no reason.

So fuck apple, fuck Steve Jobs and fuck Tim Cook. I hope their sweatshops burn to the ground. I hope Al-Qaeda gets their shit together and flies a plane directly into their Cupertino lair. They are everything that's wrong with America and capitalism right now.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This is an American thing.. lot of people outside the country use WhatsApp for messaging sending pics and vids, etc.. so they can buy cheaper phones which android has a lot of companies that fill that gap.. it’s reason why companies like Motorola do better outside the country cause they have lots of $200 phones.. so take a phone that does most basic necessities than add WhatsApp you good money.. apple is lucky Americans haven’t jumped on this concept big time cause you could literally watch them dwindling

Not long ago I watched one of those fish out of water YouTube channels. This one was a German who moved to Ohio.

In her obligatory "top 10 things that surprised me about America" number one was that people still use their smartphones to make calls and send text messages instead of using whatsapp. To put this in context, number two was that Americans still use paper checks.

Then again, this is a country where people are expected to spend $10,000 a year to own and maintain a vehicle to get back and forth from a minimum wage job.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not long ago I watched one of those fish out of water YouTube channels. This one was a German who moved to Ohio.

In her obligatory "top 10 things that surprised me about America" number one was that people still use their smartphones to make calls and send text messages instead of using whatsapp. To put this in context, number two was that Americans still use paper checks.

Then again, this is a country where people are expected to spend $10,000 a year to own and maintain a vehicle to get back and forth from a minimum wage job.
Yeah WhatsApp out the country is literally like ig/Facebook/YouTube to Americans.. we are literally like the only country that is blind to this concept as a a whole.. I have a motto phone and it’s always foreigners that get hyped or like to show me they got the same phone.. I always laugh about that.. from Brazil, to other Spanish countries, they be like hey you got same phone

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yeah WhatsApp out the country is literally like ig/Facebook/YouTube to Americans.. we are literally like the only country that is blind to this concept as a a whole.. I have a motto phone and it’s always foreigners that get hyped or like to show me they got the same phone.. I always laugh about that.. from Brazil, to other Spanish countries, they be like hey you got same phone

I have a OnePlus from the MetroPCS store downtown. It handles everything that I need except facetime. But like you said, there's at least a dozen common apps that do the exact same thing.

All my friends with iPhones look at me like I'm living in the stone age. Telling me "you got to get the iPhone it's so much better you'll find out when you get one."

A few months later they're complaining about how much debt they're in and how much work they have to do at a job they hate to get out of it.

The one that I REALLY want to get is the Fairpone. It costs almost as much as an iphone, but every component can be easily upgraded or replaced. If you can manage not to lose it or drop it on the train track it could last you for 10 years or more.

Unfortunately they're only available in Europe right now.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never owned an IPhone, I don't even know how to work them.. Lol My first smartphone was an HTC, my homie worked in upper management and always got me phones. Then I went to Samsung, bought a galaxy first and then the Note. Currently have a Note 20 Ultra which I'm never giving up, this phone is still the shit and it has an SD card slot which iPhone will never have.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Brilliant chess moves by Apple...total fuckery but brilliant from a capitalist perspective

I got the Apple TV streaming service and if I dont use it in a while, it will send a PIN that I have to plug in when I attempt to access ..it only sends this PIN to an Apple device so I gotta drag up this old ass IPAD that should have been trashed years ago...I think the other way is through itunes....they make dealing with them very difficult if you aint a part of their ecosystem...so far the strategy is working

not true. you can send a text to authenticate as well. i do it all of the time because my daily drivers are a pixel 7 pro and a pixel 6 pro. i have an iphone as a backup work phone and an ipad that i never use. i rarely carry them. so when that 2 factor prompt pops up i always send it to text.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I had an iPhone at one time too but switched back because it was nothing special and it is Apple) iMessage doing something to the videos because if I can send a video to your iPhone using Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, etc.. and they aren't compressed when you get them then that means it's iMessage not something on the Android end
You're not sending video FILES over sms, you're using data massaging platforms.

I just said this lol I wasn't asking I was telling

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never owned an IPhone, I don't even know how to work them.. Lol My first smartphone was an HTC, my homie worked in upper management and always got me phones. Then I went to Samsung, bought a galaxy first and then the Note. Currently have a Note 20 Ultra which I'm never giving up, this phone is still the shit and it has an SD card slot which iPhone will never have.

I had one...thru that bitch away...the minute got dam itunes did a backup...and my old lady broke that hoe down... and had serious information...and then a got dam pictures details snitched on me....fuck I-Anythang...brah

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
i find it odd that android vs iphone always comes down to samsung vs iphone.

samsung's don't even run true android. pixels do.

and pixels run circles around iphones.

Samsung users are just like iPhone users...even more so annoying

because iPhone users don't care about them

They don't know about Android or support the other manufacturers.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's wild how much iPhones upset everybody else. And again, I was hard android for YEARS.

Never been a party to a convo among iPhone users that was centered on how stupid everybody else was lol shit crazy to watch.

All of this shit is hilarious. I was on Android for a while too but then switched back when the iPhone 6 plus came out. The software for Android didn't work well with my macs and the carrier updates (lack thereof really) was wild as fuck to me. Do they still need the carrier to roll out the updates to the phone? :smh:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Cite your source
In 2016, American smartphone owners used their phones for 22.7 months on average before upgrading. By 2018, that number had increased to 24.7.

Based on the results of our poll, comprised of the answers from 631 respondents from the United States, most users (55.47%) choose to upgrade their phones once every two to three years. That, in itself, is not that surprising.

Read More: https://www.slashgear.com/970484/a-...led-said-they-upgrade-their-phone-every-year/

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I have a OnePlus from the MetroPCS store downtown. It handles everything that I need except facetime. But like you said, there's at least a dozen common apps that do the exact same thing.

All my friends with iPhones look at me like I'm living in the stone age. Telling me "you got to get the iPhone it's so much better you'll find out when you get one."

A few months later they're complaining about how much debt they're in and how much work they have to do at a job they hate to get out of it.

The one that I REALLY want to get is the Fairpone. It costs almost as much as an iphone, but every component can be easily upgraded or replaced. If you can manage not to lose it or drop it on the train track it could last you for 10 years or more.

Unfortunately they're only available in Europe right now.

Which Oneplus model you use?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In 2016, American smartphone owners used their phones for 22.7 months on average before upgrading. By 2018, that number had increased to 24.7.

Based on the results of our poll, comprised of the answers from 631 respondents from the United States, most users (55.47%) choose to upgrade their phones once every two to three years. That, in itself, is not that surprising.

Read More: https://www.slashgear.com/970484/a-...led-said-they-upgrade-their-phone-every-year/
iPhone nitpicker: buddy you’re wrong according to the data it’s not every yr it’s every 2 yrs.. 24.7 months is literally 2 yrs buddy.. so if you break it down when I pay 1100 for my phone I get $550 a yr worth

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Samsung is the king of the Android market.

It has the largest single market share amongst Android phone companies.

It has the best Android tablet.

It has innovation (stylus support, foldables, DEX, etc) that other Android phones don't have.

It has the biggest ecosystem (watch, earbuds, tablets, accessories).

And they have crazy trade in deals when their new phones come out.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's wild how much iPhones upset everybody else. And again, I was hard android for YEARS.

Never been a party to a convo among iPhone users that was centered on how stupid everybody else was lol shit crazy to watch.

:lol: :lol: iPhone users are the ones who started this whole green bubble/blue bubble mess, talking about my phone is better than yours, when you were a android user did you ever think about any of this stuff?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If WhatsApp became popular in america all these phone wars would come to an end.. both iPhone and Samsung would lose customer base cause now that the whole ecosystem concept is dead now people would look and ask themselves do they really need those phones and do they really want to pay that much.. if WhatsApp wasn’t part of Facebook I would love for the American takeover to happen.. than watch both companies lose consumers

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
not true. you can send a text to authenticate as well. i do it all of the time because my daily drivers are a pixel 7 pro and a pixel 6 pro. i have an iphone as a backup work phone and an ipad that i never use. i rarely carry them. so when that 2 factor prompt pops up i always send it to text.
Didn't see that option on mine Boss...I will look again the next time it happens...maybe there is a setting I need to turn on in the app...I think there is some other way to get in via android (QR code, itunes or something like that)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

1. This article says SMARTPHONE USERS, not iPhone users.
2. The article SPECIFICALLY says "Additionally, because handsets are increasingly advanced, they remain "good enough" for longer periods of time, according to IHS Markit's Schneemann. That's especially the case for Apple, which supports older generations better than other smartphone makers, he said.

"Apple is selling a long device life cycle as one of its differentiators and justification for its premium pricing,
" Schneemann said.

also, for extra sprinkles, I couldn't even find data on how often android users upgrade vs iPhone users, I'm guessing due to how fragmented the android data must be. Which would remove context from your original statement on top of it being, as you said, "patently false."

Even on some shit as silly as an iPhone vs android debate, a nigga will climb a tree to tell a lie lol wtf big dawg