Georgia school shooting live updates: Two students, two teachers killed at Apalachee High School, 14-year-old in custody

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This piece of shit doesn't realize or won't acknowledge that the better security he's referring to would be stricter, national gun laws.

It's also fucked up that it's a "fact of life" when it happens to children but when his piece of shit running mate gets a flesh wound on his ear it's a national tragedy :angry:

"Rules for thee, not for me"

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It’s “Not Found”.
Because AP got called on that and pulled that tweet.

The “laments” still isn’t right.
Just post what the man said, and ride n die on that.

It’s what I hate about reporting on politics the most.Both sides do it.

It's the exact same sentiment just with a few more words added but still just as fucked up and tone deaf as the original.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
So true, you don't know who is responsible, But what's also true is you don't punish the millions of responsible gun owners who's kids doing shoot up a school for the actions of an idiot who let his little psycho around guns after having already threatened to shoot up the school.

It's the same way we don't punish responsible car owners for drunk drivers who play through civilians after downing a bottle of Jack in a bender.

And yes you should consider all gun owners a potential danger, but I'll take it one step further, I consider anyone potentially dangerous because I don't know if they're stable or insane, violent or calm. Humans are unpredictable potentially devastatingly dangerous creatures.
Agreed. Humans are dangerous which is why it's no surprise a country awash in guns has so many gun crimes. If guns didn't make people, whether violent or not, more deadly, there would be no reason to own one.

Gun control isn't a "punishment." You have traffic police observing drivers on the roads everyday. Yes, people slip through the cracks but it would be much worse if they weren't out there. No one considers the policing of all motorists to be punishment.

I don't thinks it's unreasonable, for instance, for people who own firearms and have minors in the household to occasionally receive visits from the state, county, or municipality to make sure they are actually responsibly storing their weapons.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed. Humans are dangerous which is why it's no surprise a country awash in guns has so many gun crimes. If guns didn't make people, whether violent or not, more deadly, there would be no reason to own one.

Gun control isn't a "punishment." You have traffic police observing drivers on the roads everyday. Yes, people slip through the cracks but it would be much worse if they weren't out there. No one considers the policing of all motorists to be punishment.

I don't thinks it's unreasonable, for instance, for people who own firearms and have minors in the household to occasionally receive visits from the state, county, or municipality to make sure they are actually responsibly storing their weapons.

The truth of the matter is we are the only nation in the developed world in which a significant percentage of the population think they have the right to own weapons of war. They do not.

Anybody who clings to and distorts the second amendment has some agenda other than the truth. It does not guarantee one the right to own an assault weapon outside the confines of a militia, the parameters of which were set in accordance with the meaning at the time. We don't have militias as a REGULAR part of everyday life in America. We had that before we had an organized, centrally commanded military.

NOBODY in any other developed country in the world worries about this shit. I taught in Detroit, and quit in part due to threats of gun violence. And kids DID bring guns to school many, many times and it is commonly swept under the rug.

In 3 years I couldn't even get a key to lock my room. All a killer really needed was a baseball bat or a claw hammer to wreak holy hell in my room. A teacher can only protect so many students at a time.

So it ain't just a suburban thing. We are stuck in the mindset of the cowboy (most of whom were actually black), the gangster, and the commando. These are the archetypes our culture worships. This is also why most people in civilized countries view Americans as babarians. We generally are just that.

This is in part why many of us think a nation with more guns than people is a normal nation. It is not.

We are deeply psychotic as a nation.

This is not hyperbole.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
23bc829a0fe247991bcdf17be20fd17c.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
So...this is possibly going to be like the NASHVILLE SHOOTER...

DUDE MAY HAVE BEEN BULLIED FOR BEING A TRANNY!

8:15 TIMESTAMP....

I know BGOL has standing orders to incinerate, maim, and generally Bronksi/killamayne anything tranny but don't ya'll find it a little bit odd how all-of-a-sudden every other white terrorist is "transgender"? That is some right wing agenda shit that they know is easy fodder many will glob onto to avoid having to address fundamentally destructive and socially toxic racist, sexist, bigoted systemic programming.

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Locked campus , metal detectors would end all this shit. Why is this so fucking hard to do!?!???

Already been there and still do partially that. Tons of folks hate the idea of screening when going into schools and if that happened, either schools with Black & Brown students would be made out to be the worst places and overly policed OR those schools would be on the low end of protective resources. Lots of schools today are already not letting someone in unless you are a student or scheduled visitor.

Besides, a tragedy could happen just as easily outside of the building during a school let in or a let out. Better gun legislation to address access to guns is needed.

We can’t believe and listen to the GOP that always blames mental health and at the same time does nothing positive to support mental healthcare.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

No, I don’t want you to cry right now you knew your son had issues and the police department really couldn’t do nothing to him because of the lackadaisical gun laws in Georgia. Oh, by the way, someone hit me to this late last night. Trump and Republican signed the bill where people with mental issues can have a gun back in 2017 or 2018. So yes, there is so much blood on Republicans right now.

I found the article

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is crazy!!..This world is getting outta control!!...RIP to the victims who lost their lives in this shooting!!..

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Daily reminder that ALL WHITE MEN got some fag in them. Even the "cool" 1s
I know BGOL has standing orders to incinerate, maim, and generally Bronksi/killamayne anything tranny but don't ya'll find it a little bit odd how all-of-a-sudden every other white terrorist is "transgender"? That is some right wing agenda shit that they know is easy fodder many will glob onto to avoid having to address fundamentally destructive and socially toxic racist, sexist, bigoted systemic programming.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deflection

You think he deliberately wrote about treatment of trannies in society as deflection from his real motivation? Definitely possible.

I could see him being bullied for looking effeminate or being suspected of being a tranny. Kids are brutal.

Unfortunately he had get back against the world on his mind and daddy put the gun in his hand and taught him how to use it.

I'm going off the report of what he said or wrote.

@ 8:15 timestamp in the CNN video I posted.

"Expressing frustrations with the acceptance of transgender people"