Getting her black voice on...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
She’s half black and half Indian….every election cycle it’s always the same people bringing Fox News talking points to Bgol :lol:
did she say that on the show?

at some point, yall going to have escape your delusion and put on your big boy pants. you can't make things up so you feel better about bad decisions. no white man is there to help you, there is no white messiah, you cant get anything from someone as a minority without war or leverage, and all politicians are full of shit. not a single one gives a fuck about you. dem, repub, harris, trump.

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what does that have to do with her changing her accent? Address that first before distraction

The criticism of Harris on BGOL reads strangely similar to what I see on white forums and social media, while Harris and all politicians deserve criticism and should be criticized, the criticism here does not read like criticism that would come from a Black person who is experiencing the issues of being Black in America.

And as it relates to BGOL, it's quite obvious that this place is much more integrated than we previously assumed, while I have no issue with white members being here and participating, attempting to pass themselves off as Black is problematic and immature.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
wtf was that?

here is here regular voice

Dumb coons be eating that shit up too. :smh: Dumbasses stay losing.

You reaching dog. That was actually harmless/hapless as far as her grifting goes. I do think there is such an oddly lingering buffoon blonde bimbo type energy about Kamala. I'm not saying she's necessarily dumb but she definitely wears a "deer-in-headlights" expression constantly. All that fake ass smiling is alarming and not affable.

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

did she say that on the show?

at some point, yall going to have escape your delusion and put on your big boy pants. you can't make things up so you feel better about bad decisions. no white man is there to help you, there is no white messiah, you cant get anything from someone as a minority without war or leverage, and all politicians are full of shit. not a single one gives a fuck about you. dem, repub, harris, trump.

Who gives a fuck? The chick could be a snail pretending to be black and I would vote for her over the GOP. TRUMP and GOP called Blacks scum for 4 years until election time and you want us to be upset over Harris being Black or Indian when she’s mixed :roflmao2:

We aren’t just voting for President we’re voting for state officials whose actions have more of an immediate effect on everyday life. I don’t know why yall waste your time every election cycle with this bullshit like it’s changing anyone’s mind

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The criticism of Harris on BGOL reads strangely similar to what I see on white forums and social media, while Harris and all politicians deserve criticism and should be criticized, the criticism here does not read like criticism that would come from a Black person who is experiencing the issues of being Black in America.

And as it relates to BGOL, it's quite obvious that this place is much more integrated than we previously assumed, while I have no issue with white members being here and participating, attempting to pass themselves off as Black is problematic and immature.
once again, nothing what you said relates to her trying to talk in a certain manner to appeal to us.

It doesn't matter who else criticizes her or white people here. Is the criticism valid?

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
once again, nothing what you said relates to her trying to talk in a certain manner to appeal to us.

It doesn't matter who else criticizes her or white people here. Is the criticism valid?

No its not.

First, the video claims that Kamala has a sudden "southern accent" you called it a Black voice, why would it be a Black voice? Black folks have plenty of accents?

Secondly, it does matter who criticizes her, because as this is a Black forum and I'd rather hear criticism of that is valid to the concerns of the community. This thread sounds like the same bullshit Trump pulled at the NABJ.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Bwahahaha

Yall really on here trying to act like a Black woman born in Oakland, attended Howard University and pledged the alpha chapter of the AKAs doesn't code switch???

Like someone else on here said OP always seems to be posting right wing talking points. The fact that he posted a video from the NY Post says a lot. Still it doesn't surprise me when dude said he was a "sigma male" which is some incel bullshit made up on white boy red pill message boards.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bwahahaha

Yall really on here trying to act like a Black woman born in Oakland, attended Howard University and pledged the alpha chapter of the AKAs doesn't code switch???

Like someone else on here said OP always seems to be posting right wing talking points. The fact that he posted a video from the NY Post says a lot. Still it doesn't surprise me when dude said he was a "sigma male" which is some incel bullshit made up on white boy red pill message boards.

EXACTLY

This is definitely a clueless AF MAGA GOP talking point question. Only those unfamiliar with code switching, particularly of Black people, would question what she's doing. She's obviously more "Black" than the Trump-led goofballs questioning her background.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
No its not.

First, the video claims that Kamala has a sudden "southern accent" you called it a Black voice, why would it be a Black voice? Black folks have plenty of accents?

Secondly, it does matter who criticizes her, because as this is a Black forum and I'd rather hear criticism of that is valid to the concerns of the community. This thread sounds like the same bullshit Trump pulled at the NABJ.
That's her perception of a black voice because she's the one that changed her accent to appeal to them. Nice try though.

It doesn't matter who is the messenger if it's the truth. Also, yes this is a black forum, and I'm black, and I'm concerned, and so are others.

You know damn well what she doing. Stop doing gymnastics to take away accountability. She's pandering.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
EXACTLY

This is definitely a clueless AF MAGA GOP talking point question. Only those unfamiliar with code switching, particularly of Black people, would question what she's doing. She's obviously more "Black" than the Trump-led goofballs questioning her background.
so you telling her what she is and ignoring the words from her mouth? LOL

you keep repeating MAGA to show how weak your argument is and I'm not even MAGA. EXTRA FAIL. I don't want you voting for either. She's just as bad as Trump but somehow you turn a blind eye to her bullshit. It's remarkable.

Delusion is real.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

Who gives a fuck? The chick could be a snail pretending to be black and I would vote for her over the GOP. TRUMP and GOP called Blacks scum for 4 years until election time and you want us to be upset over Harris being Black or Indian when she’s mixed :roflmao2:

We aren’t just voting for President we’re voting for state officials whose actions have more of an immediate effect on everyday life. I don’t know why yall waste your time every election cycle with this bullshit like it’s changing anyone’s mind
so basically Dems can do no wrong but if a repub does shit against us, its all bad. LOL

They're both bad!!!

my goodness. I don't get this blind loyalty to your massa. We got to stop this or we'll never grow. Y'all brainwashed.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's her perception of a black voice because she's the one that changed her accent to appeal to them. Nice try though.

It doesn't matter who is the messenger if it's the truth. Also, yes this is a black forum, and I'm black, and I'm concerned, and so are others.

You know damn well what she doing. Stop doing gymnastics to take away accountability. She's pandering.

So why don't you point out Trump's pandering?

Why do white Southerners all of a sudden feel a connection to a New Yorker?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Bwahahaha

she switched her voice. obvious as day. she's an Indian woman, her words from her mouth.

Everything else was just made up bullshit because you can't defend what she did. "I dont like what he said, too much truth, um...hes MAGA! Got to do something to discredit the truth that both parties are full of shit. call him maga enough times and we will feel better. yeah, thats it. he's white too and a coon. whew that was close"

you house niggas need to open your minds.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so basically Dems can do no wrong but if a repub does shit against us, its all bad. LOL

They're both bad!!!

my goodness. I don't get this blind loyalty to your massa. We got to stop this or we'll never grow. Y'all brainwashed.

Republicans have killed affirmative action, scaled back numerous civil rights, made it more difficult for minorities to vote, held conventions and conferences with white supremacist and that’s just this year….your counterpoint is Harris’s accent :lol:

At least put some effort in trying to get us to not vote

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you want to talk about issues, why is her voice an issue?

We have a world teetering on crisis and motherfuckers are actually treating Donald Trump like he's a viable candidate and for people who are inclined to be Republican, do you not see the effect Trump is having on your party?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Republicans have killed affirmative action, scaled back numerous civil rights, made it more difficult for minorities to vote, held conventions and conferences with white supremacist and that’s just this year….your counterpoint is Harris’s accent :lol:

At least put some effort in trying to get us to not vote
Democrats have placed more blacks in jail, refuse to give reparations while supporting trans in female sports, help promote gayness, promote slutty behavior of our young women, promote welfare and the destruction of the black home, make us more government dependent, refuse to allow black immigrants from coming in while taking in white immigrants, and have done nothing to address our issues.

They also insult us with their pandering and tell us we're not black if we don't vote for them.

Seems to me they're both full of shit.

But keep on pretending there's a good vs evil and lose again like a dumbass.

next election, same shit. wont get nothing, vote for Democrat candidate with promises, other side boogeyman.

repeat

repeat

repeat

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats have placed more blacks in jail, refuse to give reparations while supporting trans in female sports, help promote gayness, promote slutty behavior of our young women, promote welfare and the destruction of the black home, make us more government dependent, refuse to allow black immigrants from coming in while taking in white immigrants, and have done nothing to address our issues.

They also insult us with their pandering and tell us we're not black if we don't vote for them.

Seems to me they're both full of shit.

But keep on pretending there's a good vs evil and lose again like a dumbass.

next election, same shit. wont get nothing, vote for Democrat candidate with promises, other side boogeyman.

repeat

repeat

repeat

Let’s just say the Bullshit you typed was true. You solution is vote Republican?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Let’s just say the Bullshit you typed was true. You solution is vote Republican?
Fuck no!

Don't vote until someone gives us what we want and meet our demands. don't give your vote away to anyone who is not going to do as you wish. if they want to win, they will have to concede with what we want.

shhh little secret, this is actually how unions work

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Russians have no point of reference to discern Black accents.
If Im Russian, you are too, cause we pretty much joined the same date.

oh wait, after my countless posts about voting Democratic for Obama in 08, the 20 year plan was to infiltrate this election to get everyone not to vote.

Some of you slow and will say anything to deflect from reality.

Why is it always maga, bots, this, that before addressing the issue? You can't come to terms with it being full of shit?

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Comfort in a room full of people who look like her, compared to a compulsive liar w/ 30+ felonies? The decision is obvious.

Let's go VP Kamala Harris!
thats all it takes? so you trust Clarence Thomas. He looks like you.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck no!

Don't vote until someone gives us what we want and meet our demands. don't give your vote away to anyone who is not going to do as you wish. if they want to win, they will have to concede with what we want.

shhh little secret, this is actually how unions work

:roflmao2: Okay so now I’m supposed to say a No vote is a Republican vote. Then you type more BS…then I say just sit back and enjoy the freedoms my vote helps you keep

There saved us the back and forth