Gillie Da Kid Son YNG Cheese Was Shot & Killed!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So many beefs being played out online now too. It's weird af. We had beef with other corners (that honestly stemmed back from before we were born, the gang war 70s days) but I'm glad we didn't have the internet to fuel the fire. Penntown vs Richard Allen been beefing forever but now these niggas doing videos online snitching on themselves and fanning the fires.
Like I've always said social can be a gift and curse.

I follow some pages on Reddit about Philly street shit and it's never fun about the war going on in Philly over some bullshit.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is weirdo shit thinking it's a sacrifice. Philly is fucking nuts. Every night kids are getting murdered. Unfortunately Cheese was a victim of this savage ass city.
XCactor been running with that bullshit. Dumb ass white bitch

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I've always said social can be a gift and curse.

I follow some pages on Reddit about Philly street shit and it's never fun about the war going on in Philly over some bullshit.

Bruh, the guy who does the "Philly Reddit" channel on YouTube does a good job but I wonder if it's a net negative giving it all so much attention. Reminds me of how Ak was documenting the Chiraq stuff.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bruh, the guy who does the "Philly Reddit" channel on YouTube does a good job but I wonder if it's a net negative giving it all so much attention. Reminds me of how Ak was documenting the Chiraq stuff.
Yup, that's who I follow on Reddit that gives all the information about Philly streets that you can't get nowhere else.

That's why they hide their identity because they know the info they're giving out could get them killed.

People are able to listen to and see street shit on social media because back then nobody knew shit unless they knew somebody that had that info about what went down.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, that's who I follow on Reddit that gives all the information about Philly streets that you can't get nowhere else.

That's why they hide their identity because they know the info they're giving out could get them killed.

People are able to listen to and see street shit on social media because back then nobody knew shit unless they knew somebody that had that info about what went down.

Took a deep dive down a few of those youtube channels. This shit is wild as fuck. We dead ass just had blocks disputes over drugs or the occasional jawn. This shit they got now with these large clique ups (Zoo Gang vs Black Flag, YBG vs CCK) is reminiscent of the shit my pop and his friends went through in the gangwar 70s (The Valley vs Norris vs Zulus etc)

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now THIS is the Philly sound. I don't have an issue with Philly drill outside of these youngins dickeating another city's sound (I'm lying, I do, but I understand it's a new era), but I'm happy Lik and others are still keeping the Philly sound alive.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @jawnswoop
WTH going on in philly

My citizen app went off 4 different times today with drive by shootings
Fuckin ridiculous. Normal shit for these assholes in the city. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

h68Vpb.jpg

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @jawnswoop
An extremely dangerous shooter in Philly suburb. They ordered a shelter in place for residents

A shelter in place warning is in effect in Bucks County after at least three people were killed in a shooting.

The suspected gunman, identified by police as Andre Gordon, is on the run and may be traveling in a 2016 dark gray Honda CR-V with Pennsylvania plates KFR 1524, authorities say.

The shootings unfolded Saturday morning on Viewpoint Lane in Levittown, when the suspect killed two people in a home on that street, according to NBC Philadelphia. The suspect then killed another person on Edgewood Lane in Levittown before stealing a car at gunpoint at Dollar General on Bristol Pike in Morrisville.

Police say its unclear whether the victims were targeted or if the shootings were random.

Gordon is described being about six-foot, one-inches tall, with a thin build and he was last observed wearing lark hooded sweatshirt.

The public is advised to avoid Falls Township until further notice.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @jawnswoop
An extremely dangerous shooter in Philly suburb. They ordered a shelter in place for residents

A shelter in place warning is in effect in Bucks County after at least three people were killed in a shooting.

The suspected gunman, identified by police as Andre Gordon, is on the run and may be traveling in a 2016 dark gray Honda CR-V with Pennsylvania plates KFR 1524, authorities say.

The shootings unfolded Saturday morning on Viewpoint Lane in Levittown, when the suspect killed two people in a home on that street, according to NBC Philadelphia. The suspect then killed another person on Edgewood Lane in Levittown before stealing a car at gunpoint at Dollar General on Bristol Pike in Morrisville.

Police say its unclear whether the victims were targeted or if the shootings were random.

Gordon is described being about six-foot, one-inches tall, with a thin build and he was last observed wearing lark hooded sweatshirt.

The public is advised to avoid Falls Township until further notice.
Muthafuckas are insane yo. Kill this Muthafuckas please.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Philly and DC are the only cities where crime has increased, others have decreased

Sad but true in DC.....The number of Carry and Concealed License have grown over the past few years....

Low key, if you are a gun instructor, you could make a killing teaching right now....

Crazy, while this doesn't even matter, there are zero gun shops in DC....

‘It's very troubling': DC sees murder increase as other cities see drops​

D.C. will record more homicides this year than in any other year in more than two decades. But that’s not the same story nationwide.​

By Mark Segraves, News4 Reporter • Published December 29, 2023 • Updated on December 29, 2023 at 8:54 pm​

NBC Universal, Inc.
2023 will go down as one of the most violent years in D.C.’s history. News4’s Mark Segraves takes a look at the numbers and talks with analysts.
This year will go down as one of the most violent years in D.C.’s history. With 2 days left to go in the year, the District has already seen more homicides this year than in any year since the late 1990s.
D.C. will record more homicides this year than in any other year in more than two decades. But that’s not the same story nationwide.
Most big cities like New York, Los Angels, Baltimore and Philadelphia are seeing significant decreases in homicides.
"Nationally the trend is a sharp decline in murder this year relative to last year. "Of the 177 cities that we have data on,
murder is down 13%, or just about 13%, in those cities," said Jeff Asher, co-founder of AH Datalytics, who tracks homicide trends across the country.
Asher says the decrease in homicides nationally is at an historic level.
"Typically, murder goes up or down by a couple of percentage points," Asher said.
So far this year D.C. has seen 272 homicides. That’s a 35% increase over 2022.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Was just watching this interview of him last month. They were talking about how the beefs are difficult to squash and most of them aren't based in logic but emotion and ego.

None of the street beef is.

Its always emotional.

I was reading some text from some friends back home telling me about how another friend of ours is back in jail after doing 8 years and from that conversation I now realize the true importance of education and why the correlation of illiteracy is linked to prison.

What I mean is reading and comprehension skills, those basic tools right there can alter your whole experience with other people. These fools compensate emotion for logic because their stupid.

Remember Kevin Hart in 40 Year Old Virgin. “I dont understand them words youre using so Imma take em as disrespect.” Them niggas is real.