Gillie Da Kid Son YNG Cheese Was Shot & Killed!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's difficult for me to fathom his son still operating in the streets knowing the realities both his father and his cousin (Wallo) faced.

Like why bother when ya pops & wallo EASILY could provide a more stable opportunity to get legit money. Hell they got connections all over the country. His son could've done trucking, music production, sports mgmt, business...literally anything outside of the street life.

Shit is crazy. Young brotha killed dealing with nonsense.
I have always fancied myself a sociologist. I enjoy sitting back and observing human behavior. Since 1980, how many black men and women have been murdered? How many were under 15? How many between 15-25?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's difficult for me to fathom his son still operating in the streets knowing the realities both his father and his cousin (Wallo) faced.

Like why bother when ya pops & wallo EASILY could provide a more stable opportunity to get legit money. Hell they got connections all over the country. His son could've done trucking, music production, sports mgmt, business...literally anything outside of the street life.

SHould've been interning with Wall and Gillie at the very least. But is that what this is? Some street shit?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
SHould've been interning with Wall and Gillie at the very least. But is that what this is? Some street shit?
bro this is what i was saying to u from the start
3 people died he should not have been there
that block was hot

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Has the details been released.? Maybe he was a victim of circumstance

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Why do you dudes assume his son was in the streets?

Someone else could have been the intended target
Some of these niggas don't know shit on this thread, they always want to sound smart like they know what the dick they're talking about like they're from here. Dudes talking about he has opps and shit. But nothing has been reported about what happened that lead to the killing of Gillie son yet!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I read in this same thread Gillie mentioned his son being a hardhead who wouldn't listen on the podcast.

If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
I mean yeah, he wanted his son out of the streets but we don't know what happened that night to which lead to Gillie son being killed yet. It's easy to assume but that's not facts.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bro this is what i was saying to u from the start
3 people died he should not have been there
that block was hot
Doesn't mean he was in the streets, but that snapshot of the block does look grimey. 3 died? didn't reports say dudes with him were hit but expected to survive?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Doesn't mean he was in the streets, but that snapshot of the block does look grimey. 3 died? didn't reports say dudes with him were hit but expected to survive?

The other 2 survived.. Gillie son was the only one killed.
yeah i heard 3 died that day might not be related so my bad
when im wrong im wrong
but what i did hear from people that from philly is that block was hot
but something what i do notice is people like gilliie so they making all these excuses
bullets just dont randomly fly like that
if it was any other youngsta the opinion would be different
rip to the lil bro like i said bullets dont discriminate

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

According to this interview youngin was in the mix at some point. I dunno if he got setup or what.

I'm still dumbfounded how he even still in the mix when his pops got bread.

No need to chase a certain lifestyle to impress niggas who not doing anything with their lives anyway.

I wish more young blk men realized they are worth more than their circumstances. It's ok to be "broke" at 18-20 yrs old. Taking Penitentiary chances just to be fly with a chain, a whip, and the baddest chicks in ya neighborhood ain't worth it.

Damn I wish this young brotha wasn't murdered. Especially considering his cuzzo is Wallo, who himself did a 20 yr bid for being a "street nigga".

Smh

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

According to this interview youngin was in the mix at some point. I dunno if he got setup or what.

I'm still dumbfounded how he even still in the mix when his pops got bread.

No need to chase a certain lifestyle to impress niggas who not doing anything with their lives anyway.

I wish more young blk men realized they are worth more than their circumstances. It's ok to be "broke" at 18-20 yrs old. Taking Penitentiary chances just to be fly with a chain, a whip, and the baddest chicks in ya neighborhood ain't worth it.

Damn I wish this young brotha wasn't murdered. Especially considering his cuzzo is Wallo, who himself did a 20 yr bid for being a "street nigga".

Smh

You supposed to be broke at that age. You supposed to be in college, trade school, the military, or some OJT on a skill based job bettering yourself. My nephew is 20 in college and I tell him all the time. Just worry about them books don't worry about girls. All that shit will come later. Just work on building yourself one step at a time. Just remain focused on graduating then getting a job. Proud of him

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why my city is called killadelphia for a reason.
So many beefs being played out online now too. It's weird af. We had beef with other corners (that honestly stemmed back from before we were born, the gang war 70s days) but I'm glad we didn't have the internet to fuel the fire. Penntown vs Richard Allen been beefing forever but now these niggas doing videos online snitching on themselves and fanning the fires.