Gillie Da Kid Son YNG Cheese Was Shot & Killed!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gunplay jumped 50 and got washed
but fuk what everybody say hassan was right
He got jumped by a couple of dudes little as gunplay lol.

And what Hassan say because what I heard him say was as some stupid shit but I know he got brain damage and is retarded….

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

And what Hassan say because what I heard him say was as some stupid shit but I know he got brain damage and is retarded….
Dude got raped in jail and that's why he be acting like that and have a son that's a transformer bitch.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Its all good till the street niggah gets cut down. He was in the streets. The opps knew he could do it better without the streets & were jealous. Dumb ass niggaahz love to prove themselves.

He won the stupid niggaah surpriz

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

it was knox and police gunplay did it to himself he even admitted it he saw them tried to let one off for no reason

Hassan Campbell, the dude who saying some disrespectful shit about Gillie son.
he was in a relationship with afrika bombatty
this before the jail shit never knew he got raped
he is loose cannon now

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Never heard anything about jail.

He got thighed by Bambatta and became "famous" by going on platforms talking about it. That opened up the attention platform that a lot of people seem to be addicted too :smh:
thought i was trippin

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Raped? He was 16 yrs old 5'8" 190lbs. and willingly gave us the ass like a groupie.

Then when he went around Bronx River PJs bragging about the escapade, when niggas let him know fucking men famous or not aint wavy his story changed to rape.
Yeah, you was there so you would know..... :dunno:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Its all good till the street niggah gets cut down. He was in the streets. The opps knew he could do it better without the streets & were jealous. Dumb ass niggaahz love to prove themselves.

He won the stupid niggaah surpriz
Folks love to deny that street culture taps cats on the back like :yes: "hey, it's cool out here". It's always folks talking that education and jobs keeps cats off the streets. Yeah, for some it does.

But folks should never deny the pull of street culture for certain people. Even got Ja Morant waving pistols. Hell, back in the 90s OGs tried to tell a certain rapper who got popped it was too late to start gang banging. One of the greatest examples of this shit being deeper than education/jobs.

Still sad for Gillie. Don't want this for any parent. Son ain't never coming back. Damn.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And y'all want thoughts and prayers and condolences.....the streets can take your kid away and you still don't get it smh.

It's difficult for me to fathom his son still operating in the streets knowing the realities both his father and his cousin (Wallo) faced.

Like why bother when ya pops & wallo EASILY could provide a more stable opportunity to get legit money. Hell they got connections all over the country. His son could've done trucking, music production, sports mgmt, business...literally anything outside of the street life.

Shit is crazy. Young brotha killed dealing with nonsense.