Golf: Phil Mickelson will deal w/ Saudis to pressure PGA "They killed & have a horrible record on human rights" UPDATE! PGA/LIV MERGE!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm having a ball sticking it in the face of all those conservatives who talked shit about the NBA and black athletes capitulating to china!

HEY CONSERVATIVES...CAPITALISM WON....YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!! WITCHA BROKE ASS!!! :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm having a ball sticking it in the face of all those conservatives who talked shit about the NBA and black athletes capitulating to china!

HEY CONSERVATIVES...CAPITALISM WON....YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!! WITCHA BROKE ASS!!! :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:
6jwstp.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read that the PGA has spent 50 million dollars in legal fees and had 100 million more to spend.

LIV and their backing are said to have 620 billion dollars, that's right 620 billion

giphy.gif

And that's what the PGA folded.

I don't even watch golf but DAMN them PGA niggas are tight! :lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo, I was reading that this morning! Over a billi, but yet, he doesn't have a gambling problem. :hmm:

It must be nice bars Uncle Chuck...

You think they gonna give all those golfers that did NOT go over to Liv before the merger any type of financial bonus compensation?