Golf: Phil Mickelson will deal w/ Saudis to pressure PGA "They killed & have a horrible record on human rights" UPDATE! PGA/LIV MERGE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LIV Golf's legitimacy could depend on landing a TV deal
Norman has had recent discussions with Basketball HOFer and TNT analyst Charles Barkley on commentatingGETTY IMAGES
Until LIV Golf secures a "legitimate television contract," it will "remain something of a phantom outlaw," according to John Hawkins of MORNING READ. LIV CEO Greg Norman’s recent discussions with basketball HOFer and TNT analyst Charles Barkley "surely have a multiple purpose to them." Barkley is "one of those guys everybody knows, most people like and few people take all that seriously," but the network he works for, TNT, has "emerged as America’s home of giggle golf since salivating its way into hosting the Tiger Woods- Phil Mickelson match in November 2018." Norman "needs a TV partner a lot more than TNT needs him." On a number of fronts, the exposure factor makes television the "most important element in the entire LIV equation." If the product is watchable, a "matter on which the jury is still deliberating," viewer accessibility becomes an "invaluable promotional tool." It also can "pack an immense punch in terms of revenue generation" (SI.com, 7/26).
A PLEA TO SIR CHARLES: The WALL STREET JOURNAL's Jason Gay writes an open letter to Barkley amid his reported interest in joining LIV. Gay: "You’re the best at what you do. You really are. You’re the most likable, most effortlessly watchable personality on a sports broadcast in the U.S., and it isn’t really close. ... Your competition, ESPN, has launched 17,000 pregame shows in the past 10 years, with talented people, and all of them can be described thusly: 'Not ‘Inside the NBA.’'” Gay: "What you’ve built, no one’s built. It’s worth protecting and burnishing. ... Please: Don’t leave us for golf, no matter the check. Even if Turner lets you do both, say thanks but no thanks" (WALL STREET JOURNAL, 7/27).
TRUMP FACTOR: In London, Tom Kershaw writes LIV’s "insurgence into golf has taken more than a few pages" from former President Donald Trump’s "playbook: divisive statements, direct antagonism and the cocksure gait of a man walking head-on into a war." If it is not one that LIV is "already winning," this week's event at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J., will "only further heighten the sense of siege." Norman and Trump are "old acquaintances and friends reunited in an unholy alliance," although they have "collided in the past." Twice Trump has "bought courses designed by Norman and implemented full-scale changes, much to the Australian’s frustration." Wounds had "healed enough for Norman to publicly endorse Trump for the presidency" in 2016 and then "reaffirm his support after a tumultuous first 100 days in office." Norman has become "noticeably more reticent in his role of LIV chief executive and cheerleader," and will "benefit from taking a backseat to Trump’s vulgarity and bombast" (LONDON TIMES, 7/27). In London, Oliver Brown writes Norman is "so close to his host that, within days of Trump’s victory in 2016, he passed his number to Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull," who became "one of the first world leaders to congratulate the president-elect." The patronage of Trump, "sure to be front and centre for the third instalment" of the LIV series, "suits the Shark’s lust for making a splash" (London TELEGRAPH, 7/27).
STRONG STATEMENT: CNN BUSINESS's Oliver Darcy noted the National Press Club "added its voice to the mix," saying in a "no-holds-barred statement that it is 'revolted' by the forthcoming affair and hopes that it fails." The National Press Club said, "We call on all Americans to see this unsavory attempt to minimize the grisly bone-saw attack on Washington Post opinion writer Jamal Khashoggi for what it is -- an attempt to sweep under the rug a brutal state-sponsored murder." The organization concluded its statement "discouraging PR firms from doing business with LIV Golf" (CNN.com, 7/26).
NOT JUST GOLF: In New Jersey, Mike Deak noted this week's LIV event also will feature a "Fan Village with what LIV is calling 'a food festival-style atmosphere.'" The Fan Village also will be LIV Golf’s Performance Center, featuring the "latest golf technology and golf simulator bays." There will be the Metaverse, where fans can "experience virtual reality golf exhibits." LIV Golf’s Eco Village will "offer a chance to relax in an eco-friendly setting where fans can refill water bottles at a hydro station, charge cellphones by pedaling a bike, watch a 3D printer create golf tees from recycled plastic" (Somerville COURIER NEWS, 7/25).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau among 11 LIV golfers to file antitrust lawsuit against PGA Tour

Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau and nine other golfers suspended by the PGA Tour for joining LIV Golf filed an antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour on Wednesday.

In addition, three of those golfers are seeking a temporary restraining order from a federal judge that would allow them to compete in the upcoming FedEx Cup playoffs.

The lawsuit, which was filed in the U.S. District Court of Northern California, requested relief that would allow Talor Gooch, Hudson Swafford and Matt Jones to play in the three FedEx Cup playoff events, starting with next week's FedEx St. Jude Championship in Memphis. A hearing to consider the players' motion for a temporary restraining order is scheduled for Tuesday in San Jose, California.

"The punishment that would accrue to these players from not being able to play in the FedEx Cup Playoffs is substantial and irreparable," the golfers' attorneys wrote in the lawsuit, "and a temporary restraining order is needed to prevent the irreparable harm that would ensue were they not to be able to participate."
Carlos Ortiz, Ian Poulter, Peter Uihlein, Jason Kokrak, Pat Perez and Abraham Ancer are the other plaintiffs identified in the antitrust lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN on Wednesday.

Last month, two player managers confirmed to ESPN that the U.S. Department of Justice has opened an investigation into the PGA Tour's handling of its players and whether it has engaged in anticompetitive behavior during its ongoing battle with LIV Golf.

"As part of its carefully orchestrated plan to defeat competition, the Tour has threatened lifetime bans on players who play in even a single LIV Golf event," the lawsuit says. "It has backed up these threats by imposing unprecedented suspensions on players (including the Plaintiffs) that threaten irreparable harm to the players and their ability to pursue their profession. It has threatened sponsors, vendors, and agents to coerce players to abandon opportunities to play in LIV Golf events. And it has orchestrated a per se unlawful group boycott with the European Tour to deny LIV Golf access to their members."

In a memo sent to PGA Tour players Wednesday, commissioner Jay Monahan wrote that the tour "will continue to defend the members who abide by the regulations written by and for the players."

"We have been preparing to protect our membership and contest this latest attempt to disrupt our Tour, and you should be confident in the legal merits of our position," Monahan wrote in the memo, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN. "Fundamentally, these suspended players -- who are now Saudi Golf League employees -- have walked away from the Tour and now want back in. With the Saudi Golf League on hiatus, they're trying to use lawyers to force their way into competition alongside our members in good standing.

"It's an attempt to use the TOUR platform to promote themselves and to freeride on your benefits and efforts. To allow reentry into our events compromises the Tour and the competition, to the detriment of our organization, our players, our partners and our fans. The lawsuit they have filed somehow expects us to believe the opposite, which is why we intend to make our case clearly and vigorously."

According to the lawsuit filed by the LIV Golf members, PGA Tour players who appeared in the first three LIV Golf tournaments -- a group that includes Mickelson, Gooch, Swafford, Jones, Uihlein and Poulter -- are facing nearly two-year suspensions from the tour, through at least March 31, 2024.
The lawsuit said Mickelson, a six-time major champion, was originally suspended for two months by the PGA Tour on March 22 for, among other reasons, "attempting to recruit players to [LIV Golf]." An appeals committee upheld Mickelson's suspension. His request for reinstatement about two months later was denied because he had played in the first LIV Golf event in London. At that time, it was extended by a year. It was extended by another when he played in Portland.

The lawsuit noted that DeChambeau, who has been suspended by the PGA Tour through March 31, 2023, was "sent notice that it was sanctioning him for talking to other Tour members about the positive experiences he had with LIV Golf."

The three players filing suit to compete in the upcoming FedEx Cup playoffs were suspended from the PGA Tour after they competed in LIV Golf events without a conflicting-event release. Gooch is ranked 20th in the FedEx Cup points standings, Swafford is 63rd and Jones is 91st. The top 125 players in points are eligible for the first FedEx Cup playoffs event.

Among other things, the players' attorneys argued in their motion that prohibiting them from competing in the FedEx Cup playoffs would restrict them from gaining Official World Golf Ranking points that would allow them to gain exemption into the four major championships next season.
"The Tour's conduct serves no purpose other than to cause harm to players and foreclose the entry of the first meaningful competitive threat the Tour has faced in decades," the lawsuit says. "Banning Plaintiffs and other top professional golfers from its own events degrades the Tour's strength of field and diminishes the quality of the product that it offers to golf fans by depriving them from seeing many top golfers participate in Tour events. The only conceivable benefit to the Tour from degrading its own product in this manner is the destruction of competition. Indeed, the Tour has conceded its nakedly anticompetitive purpose in attacking and injuring the players."

The FedEx St. Jude Championship and the BMW Championship, the second leg of the FedEx Cup playoffs, each have purses of $11.5 million. The season-ending Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta has a $75 million purse, with $17.5 million going to the winner.

More than two dozen players, including past major champions Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, Patrick Reed, DeChambeau and Sergio Garcia, have been suspended by the PGA Tour for competing in LIV events. Johnson and Garcia are among the players who have resigned as PGA Tour members.
The lawsuit claims that the PGA Tour has pressured the major championship governing bodies to do its bidding. It added that Augusta National Golf Club chairman Fred Ridley "threatened to disinvite players from The Masters if they joined LIV Golf," that he "personally instructed a number of participants in the 2022 Masters not to play in the LIV Golf Invitational Series" and that Ridley declined to meet with LIV Golf CEO Greg Norman to understand the new circuit's business model."

Several of the suspended players already have exemptions into at least some of the majors as past champions. For instance, Mickelson has career exemptions at the Masters and PGA Championship, an exemption at the U.S. Open until 2026 and an exemption at The Open until he turns 60 (he is 52). DeChambeau, who won the 2020 U.S. Open at Winged Foot, is exempt in that event until 2030 and at the Masters, The Open and PGA Championship until 2025.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'd rather have that guaranteed money, though. What if the NBA only paid players if they won games?
THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SUCKA ASS NIGGAS LIKE BEN SIMMONS IN THE LEAGUE FOR SURE. THESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T BE TAKIN OFF GAMES LIKE CRAZY EITHER.

3Zlt9G.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't get the backlash from these white people. I get it, but then again, I don't. This country's hands have never been clean, and our government and a lot of this country is in bed with the Saudis. This selective outrage is comical. If the 54 Golf Tour was being sponsored by the Israelis, would they have an issue with their human rights record?

you 100% Uncle Chuck

but I think the usual rule of not saying the quiet part out loud

Remember they tried to KILL Lebron for the China comments and after a week ALL those media folks got calls from their parent companies and were strongly reminded where THEIR salaries came from

and that sh*t died

I think its the 9/11 angle that makes this so complicated.

America can't take THAT level of hypocrisy to the chest like that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know how it all fits together, I don't even know the connection between Trump and LIV. Are the Saudis paying off a debt for him? I know they helped Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

^^^^

Just off so many people in the government who still got revenge in their hears for nine eleven..

It was just a conspiracy thought.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree he's an extreme case. But some of these sucka ass I need a night off niggas ain't shit either. And they poppin up everywhere

TYnKhv.jpg
Man, I just feel sorry for that crowd member who paid their hard-earned money to go see their favorite player and then that NBA player is on load-management that night. Sad shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

LIV Golf players suing the PGA Tour 'frustrating,' says Scottie Scheffler, No. 1-ranked player in the world

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- A federal judge in California might decide Tuesday whether to grant a temporary restraining order that would allow three golfers who left the PGA Tour for LIV Golf to participate in the FedEx Cup playoffs, starting this week at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Scottie Scheffler, the No. 1-ranked player in the world, said he's curious to see whether Talor Gooch, Matt Jones and Hudson Swafford will be joining him at TPC Southwind this week.

U.S. District Court Judge Beth Labson Freeman is scheduled to hear arguments from attorneys representing the trio of LIV Golf players and the PGA Tour on Tuesday in San Jose, California.
Gooch, Jones, Swafford and eight other LIV players, including Phil Mickelson and Bryson DeChambeau, filed an antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour in federal court last week.

"I'm definitely curious to see what's going to happen," Scheffler said. "It's one of those deals where those guys kind of made their decision to go join another tour and they broke the rules and regulations of our tour and now they're trying to sue us, which is definitely a bit frustrating. I heard that was going to happen and I know some guys aren't surprised to see it, but I definitely am surprised to see some guys now suing us."
Scheffler, who is the only player who has won four times on tour this season, including his first major championship at the Masters in April, said the court proceedings won't be a distraction to him as he prepares for the FedEx Cup playoffs.

"If they win, come out here and play, I mean, that's something that's up to the courts," Scheffler said. "I can't control what's going to happen in a court case. Definitely interested, but at the end of the day it has no effect on my preparation for the week."

Scheffler said LIV Golf, and especially which players might still be defecting to the Saudi Arabian-financed circuit after this season, remains a hot topic among players in the clubhouse. Several big-name players continued to be linked to the tour that is being fronted by Greg Norman.
"Yeah, to each their own," Scheffler said. "I'm not going to speak about the guys that are going to LIV and all that speculation. If that's what they want to do, that's what they want to do. All I'm going to do is talk about my approach. What those guys want to do and if they're going to leave, not going to leave."
For the past several months, Scheffler has been clear about where he plans to be playing in the future.
"For me, I feel like the PGA Tour is the best place to play," he said. "My dream was to play on the PGA Tour. My dream was never to maximize my financial benefits. I feel very blessed and fortunate to play golf and get paid for it, so for me, I'm not looking to go out and do anything else."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sources: Tiger Woods to meet with group of players at BMW Championship, rally support for PGA Tour against rival LIV series

Tiger Woods is scheduled to meet with several of the top golfers in the world Tuesday in an effort to rally support around the PGA Tour in its ongoing battle with the rival LIV Golf series, sources confirmed to ESPN on Monday.
The meeting between Woods, a 15-time major champion, and the group of players is set to take place at the BMW Championship in Wilmington, Delaware, host of the second FedEx Cup playoff event that begins Thursday.

A player who was invited to attend the meeting told ESPN that it will include many of the top 20 players in the world and a handful of other influential PGA Tour members who haven't defected to LIV Golf. It will take place shortly after a previously scheduled PGA Tour Player Advisory Council meeting at Wilmington Country Club.
"It's a meeting to get the top 20 players in the world on the same page on how we can continue to make the PGA Tour the best product in professional golf," a player who was invited to the meeting told ESPN on Monday.
PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan is scheduled to meet with members in another meeting Wednesday, sources said.
Tuesday's meeting with Woods, which was first reported by Fire Pit Collective, will take place a week after a federal judge in San Jose, California, denied a temporary restraining order to three players -- Talor Gooch, Matt Jones and Hudson Swafford -- who had defected from the PGA Tour to LIV Golf and wanted to compete in the FedEx Cup playoffs.
Woods offered his sharpest criticism of players who abandoned the PGA Tour for the Saudi Arabian-backed LIV Golf circuit at last month's Open Championship at St. Andrews. Several past major champions, including Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka and Bubba Watson, have been lured to the new circuit being fronted by Greg Norman with guaranteed contracts reportedly worth between $100 million and $200 million. The Telegraph of London reported last week that world No. 2 Cameron Smith of Australia is set to join LIV Golf, as well.
"I disagree with it," Woods said in July. "I think that what they've done is they've turned their back on what has allowed them to get to this position."
Woods also wondered how younger players who don't have exemptions into the majors could jeopardize their opportunities to play in golf's biggest events.
The LIV Golf series is not yet recognized by the Official World Golf Ranking, so its players did not receive world ranking points from its first three events. LIV Golf submitted its application for OWGR recognition last month and is awaiting a ruling. OWGR points are used to determine exemptions and fields for the four majors: the Masters, the PGA Championship, the U.S. Open and The Open.
"Who knows what's going to happen in the near future with world-ranking points, the criteria for entering major championships," Woods said. "The governing body is going to have to figure that out.

"Some of these players may not ever get a chance to play in major championships. That is a possibility. We don't know that for sure yet. It's up to all the major championship bodies to make that determination. But that is a possibility, that some players will never, ever get a chance to play in a major championship, never get a chance to experience this right here, walk down the fairways at Augusta National. That, to me, I just don't understand it."
In an interview that aired on Fox News earlier this month, Norman confirmed that Woods turned down an offer between $700 million and $800 million to join LIV Golf. Norman said the offer was made before he became the startup league's CEO and commissioner.
When a tour player was asked Monday why Woods is so invested in the PGA Tour, he said: "He's a PGA Tour ambassador like all the greats. He understands how good the tour was to him and his career."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Phil Mickelson says feedback from LIV Golf, PGA Tour competitors 'appreciative' over new windfall for sport

Phil Mickelson said he has heard from "numerous" professional golfers from both LIV Golf and the PGA Tour about the current upheaval in the sport and the changes that have come as a result of it.
"I think players on both sides of LIV and the PGA Tour are appreciative of what is happening," the 52-year-old Mickelson told Sports Illustrated in an interview published Thursday. "Every player is benefiting. ... There was no leverage. There were no other options."

PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan last week announced the PGA Tour's top players had committed to compete in 20 events, including 13 elevated events with average purses of $20 million, starting in 2023.
"I'm extremely happy that the top players are being listened to and that their input is being valued. And that those events are coming about,'' Mickelson said.
Mickelson, however, is no longer part of that discussion. He has had his PGA Tour membership suspended after 30 years, along with other competitors who have made the jump to LIV Golf. He is among a group of those suspended golfers to have filed an antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour.
"My commitment now is with LIV," Mickelson told Sports Illustrated. "We've made some major disruption to the sport of golf, and have created some really unique opportunities for players and fans. And we're just getting started.
"I would say I'm generally happy that the top players who are really driving the Tour and creating the interest are being listened to. And what they are doing for the Tour is being valued now. I'm happy to see that happen."
Mickelson said he doesn't feel "vindication" by the new direction that the PGA Tour has taken. It's one that he says he had discussed multiple times with former commissioner Tim Finchem and then Monahan -- "It's interesting, some of the similarities," he said.
Instead, Mickelson says that everybody will benefit from the clash between the two tours.
"Unless there was leverage, nothing was going to change," Mickelson told SI. "And all players should be appreciative of what LIV is doing. The players on LIV, for the opportunity they are getting. And the PGA Tour [golfers], for the leverage that was provided to get these changes done.
"I think with any significant change, you are going to have disruption. LIV is disruptive. There's no question. I think that in the end, everything is going to work out the way it should. I think whatever difficulties we may face in the process may be worth it."
He later added: "I think we're in a bit of a grace period before it all works itself out. I believe it will in time. I believe these organizations will come together in time and find a solution. The upside is tremendously high, especially on a global scale."

The six-time major champion said he "wholeheartedly" expects to play in the Masters in 2023 after missing the event this year in addition to the PGA Championship. Mickelson also said that he doesn't think that the major championships will ban those who have made the move to LIV Golf from competing.
"I believe wholeheartedly I'll be at Augusta [in 2023]," Mickelson told SI. "I have the utmost respect for [Masters chairman Fred Ridley] and the leaders of the majors. There's been to date no threat at all. I'm not saying that couldn't change. I just don't see how that could benefit anybody. I believe they are wise enough and great leaders who can see that."
Added Mickelson: "I believe they understand how not having many of the top players in the world undermines their events. And how that would hurt the game of golf."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Greg Norman lobbies for LIV Golf during Congressional visit, gets mixed reviews

LIV Golf CEO and commissioner Greg Norman met with federal lawmakers on Capitol Hill on Wednesday to lobby on behalf of the new circuit being financed by Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, and his message was met with mixed reviews from politicians.
Rep. Tim Burchett of Tennessee told ESPN that he walked out of Norman's lunch meeting with the Republican Study Committee and described his lobbying efforts as "propaganda." He also took to Twitter to question Saudi Arabia's connections to the 9/11 attacks and its role in the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, a U.S. citizen.

"It's propaganda," Burchett said of Norman's meeting. "I don't want to hear about that. It's not Congress' business to settle a fight between a bunch of billionaires over a game of golf. They need to take it to the courts. Congress made a big mistake by getting involved in Major League Baseball. Here we are dealing with a [league] being funded by some Saudis. I just thought our priorities were out of whack."
Norman told reporters after the lunch meeting that he wanted lawmakers to have "both sides of the story for them to understand what LIV is all about," according to a report from The Hill.

"Don't come in here and act like you're doing some great thing, while you're pimping a billion dollars of Saudi Arabian money," Rep. Chip Roy of Texas told reporters after the lunch meeting.
"I respect Greg and his

to go out and do whatever he wants to do," Roy told ESPN on Wednesday. "But it's not as simple as he tries to make it out to be. He says they just want competition, and it's like there are hummingbirds and butterflies flying around everywhere. The big, bad PGA Tour and its monopoly are preventing them from having their awesome little competition. It's much, much more complex than that."

Roy said he questioned Norman about why LIV Golf and its employees aren't registered as foreign agents with the federal government. Norman told reporters that LIV Golf is a commercial operation, "so we're here just to grow the game of golf."
Roy said Norman tried to avoid talking about LIV Golf's connections to Saudi Arabia.

"They honestly just didn't want to talk about Saudi Arabia," Roy said. "That's the honest truth. I think it was pitched as something to come in there and kind of explain that and talk about it, but I felt it was very clear they didn't want to talk about it. Former President Trump, who by the way is financially interested in LIV, has said this is a billion dollars of publicity for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They're just kind of dismissing it."

Roy said about 75 members of Congress attended the meeting, in which Norman spoke for about 20 minutes. Other lawmakers questioned Norman about the impact it would have on the PGA Tour and its charity work, while others had "some interest in whether there was some sort of competition question and is there any interference going on or is the PGA Tour blocking competition."

"This isn't about pure competition," Roy said. "Don't come in here and try to sell me something that is not what you're actually selling. You're selling something that is very much in bed with the Saudis, so the Saudis can accomplish their objective and Greg can accomplish his. He's always wanted to have a rival operation to take on the tour, and he's been unable to do it until he got a billion-dollar sugar daddy known as the kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

The U.S. Department of Justice has opened an investigation into whether the PGA Tour is illegally trying to squash competition. The PGA Tour has denied the allegations.

LIV Golf and a handful of its players have also filed a federal antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour for suspending members for playing in LIV Golf events, and for allegedly pressuring vendors, broadcast networks, agents and others to not work with the new league.

The Washington Examiner reported Wednesday that Norman also met with senior Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee, including Jim Jordan of Ohio and Matt Gaetz of Florida, and told the lawmakers that he was willing to testify in front of Congress to discuss antitrust issues.
ESPN confirmed on Wednesday that Norman also met with House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, a Democrat from South Carolina, and Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia. Clyburn's spokesperson said the lawmaker had also recently met with PGA Tour leadership.

"I'm very encouraged that Mr. Norman offered to give testimony to the House Judiciary Committee during my discussion with him today," Gaetz said in a statement to ESPN. "He has a wealth of knowledge regarding the role of golf in culture and in the world. I believe the country would benefit from hearing more about his perspective."

ESPN senior writers Michael Fletcher and Mark Fainaru-Wada contributed to this report.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should all fight in a no holds barred Battle Royale.

Team PGA vs. Team LIV.

PGA record on human rights hasn't been great either, funny they point the finger at Saudis about that issue. They just mad they are stealing away their top tier talent with money.

Pay up, PGA!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@woodchuck