man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
image-w1280.jpg

Is she kissing him or tasting him?

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Yeah, I've heard her story a dozen times. The only part I want to see on the big screen is when she was ho'in in Columbia and when a brother was fuckin her in prison.

Technically, That is some Killer Pussy...

Is she kissing him or tasting him?

I sometimes get into true crime stories and start researching and reading up on stories that pique my interest. This means reading articles, interviews, and books outside of mainstream media.

I read up on Griselda's story a few years ago. And let me tell you..... Griselda was a sexual deviant!

It is one thing to be horny, a sex addict, and a pervert. But she was straight savage with it. You have to remember that she was an underaged street prostitute in one of the poorest parts of a third world country. So she probably seen and experienced some filthy shit. Growing up, all she knew was crime and sex.

But the stories say she was brutal with some of her sex "escapades". Everything from genital mutilation to beastiality. And she had the muscle to make sure nobody said no to her request. I also vaguely remember reading an article of an interview of one of her ex associates saying that Griselda was also responsible for a lot of young girls getting raped by her men while she watched.

I think the reason it was so hard to tell her story is because of the foul shit involving sex and children.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sometimes get into true crime stories and start researching and reading up on stories that pique my interest. This means reading articles, interviews, and books outside of mainstream media.

I read up on Griselda's story a few years ago. And let me tell you..... Griselda was a sexual deviant!

It is one thing to be horny, a sex addict, and a pervert. But she was straight savage with it. You have to remember that she was an underaged street prostitute in one of the poorest parts of a third world country. So she probably seen and experienced some filthy shit. Growing up, all she knew was crime and sex.

But the stories say she was brutal with some of her sex "escapades". Everything from genital mutilation to beastiality. And she had the muscle to make sure nobody said no to her request. I also vaguely remember reading an article of an interview of one of her ex associates saying that Griselda was also responsible for a lot of young girls getting raped by her men while she watched.

I think the reason it was so hard to tell her story is because of the foul shit involving sex and children.
They can go with the violence alone to make two or three movies. Based on the two Cocaine Cowboys Docs, she was more ruthless than the men.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Considering the reporter who broke the story died by "suicide" broke and shunned, I'm sure no one wants to touch it.
that is the funny part cause he did get a movie
played by a big actor too
gary webb
so that is not the reason
also u can tell the story without gary webb

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Agree

Seems like they didn’t give it as much love as Narcos

Straight up bruh! This shit seems so made for tv..shit kinda boring with all this love making, her bejng pregnant, it just seems like they didnt wanna go hard! Im on episode 4 and just cant seem to get through this made for tv shit! Its actually kinda wack! (Its ok but not what i was looking forward to!)