GRiselda Blanco Netflix

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
There wasn’t shit about that Black boyfriend of hers. Like nothing at all. Shit fizzled out badly. I had high hopes but I’d still go raw in Sofia

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
It’s like they ( director) watched Cocaine Cowboys and said…… yeah…ummm SCRAP ALL OF THAT! This is how WE GONNA DO IT FROM MY MIND- FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVED IT
Bruh...i didnt even finish the episode 4...i just turned it off and gave it a thumbs down! They have her come straight into Miami...shit nuts...than never showing she has the name godmother...its just shit! I had to chime in again...:sad:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This world loves making crooks into icons.
Yup. Did the same with Gotti. :smh:

FguY0b.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They messed this up...

That scene when the agent meets Carmen? And she tells her about the stash houses? And Carmen FREEZES at the gate. That was wack. And unrealistic. Over done. And kinda how I felt the whole series.

It's better then the zeta Jones one obviously but tried so hard to make her sympathetic I think it made it too much of a melodrama. And the nose was a little much. Griselda WAS insanely pretty in her day. It would have been fine to just add to the face as the drugs and pressure increased.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All she did was smoke cigarettes and keep showing us her bad teeth :roflmao:

Yo she gave her all in every scene bro. Made sure she had those "speeches" to rally the troops. The fits, drugs, paranoia, yelling, screaming, she worked.

Was this PROJECT good? No

But it didn't suck.

And she worked hard to get this project up and running. And carried this thing.

And smoked those clove cigarettes like a chimney