Guardian of the Galaxy

jackeebleu

Rising Star
Registered
Aside from star lord and the tree, this movie was full of corny...John Bautista (Drax) is possibly one of the worst actors I've seen-he read his script as if it was for a wrestling event.

If you've read the comic, that's how Drax speaks.

I loved that fact that they included some of the more fantastical elements of the Marvel Universe; the Kree, Cosmo, Know Where, etc, while not direct translations, they implement well.

And understand the only reason for this film was to introduce the history of the Infinity Gems, I thought they did this well.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If you've read the comic, that's how Drax speaks.

I loved that fact that they included some of the more fantastical elements of the Marvel Universe; the Kree, Cosmo, Know Where, etc, while not direct translations, they implement well.

And understand the only reason for this film was to introduce the history of the Infinity Gems, I thought they did this well.
So you gotta read the comics to recognize bad acting?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Went with some kids and a single mom from my area...they all loved it! It's a fun movie, simple plot, and lots of humor.

NOT better than Avengers or Winter Soldier, but very enjoyable

Ronan was on his HAMAS style revenge and Yondu was a better Texan than Mark Wahlberg in Transformers 4

Zoe Saldana looked better green than she does brown! gonna be a lot of Gamora's on Halloween

guardians-of-the-galaxy-character-poster-feature.jpg

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, this was a great film. In some ways had a heavier load to carry than Avengers and Cap2 - so it may be better just in terms of what it accomplished in a single film.

Was great. Felt a bit crowded, but in a good way.

I'd say Cap and Avengers were more enjoyable films for me.

Not sure how I feel about the After Credits... Was expecting something a bit more mind shattering like a Dormammu sensing the soul gem being used and deciding to take a shot at the dimensional barrier again. Or a battle raging on Galador and ROM marshaling the forces...

What we got was OK. But just a bit too casual for such an epic film.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Just got through watching it......

Marvel have another hit...This movie was great,the second best film in Phase 2,behind Captain America 2.....

I was skeptical when I first saw the trailer,but now...Im glad I went out and saw it...:yes::yes:

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
How much did Marvel spent to make this movie?

What are their projected target to make for this movie?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Aside from star lord and the tree, this movie was full of corny...John Bautista (Drax) is possibly one of the worst actors I've seen-he read his script as if it was for a wrestling event.

It's supposed to be 80s cheesy-ish

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Great review from the dude at ComicBookCast...:yes:

Anybody else who reads Guardians of the Galaxy in the past recognize this Easter Egg?
gotg15.jpg

Guardians+of+the+Galaxy++splash4.jpg

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Great review from the dude at ComicBookCast...:yes:

Anybody else who reads Guardians of the Galaxy in the past recognize this Easter Egg?

gotg15.jpg

Guardians+of+the+Galaxy++splash4.jpg

He's taking it a bit far...

• Better than Avengers & Winter soldier? NO
  • An hour to get his thoughts together? SMH
  • Thanos his hair stood up? NO
  • Heartwarming? GTFOH
  • Rocket is in it a fuckton? CAC

Dude needs a girlfriend or fleshlight...it was good but not the orgasmic experience he speaks of

Alphachino

Star
Registered
definitely top 3 marvel flick. wifey loved groot and rocket. starlord that nigga tho, "im distracting you turdseed"

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
He's taking it a bit far...

• Better than Avengers & Winter soldier? NO
  • An hour to get his thoughts together? SMH
  • Thanos his hair stood up? NO
  • Heartwarming? GTFOH
  • Rocket is in it a fuckton? CAC

Dude needs a girlfriend or fleshlight...it was good but not the orgasmic experience he speaks of
It's his OPINION and dude actually has a very nice looking wife who cosplays Slave Princess Leia at cons. Love how people toss insults when they don't agree with others or share the same interests.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's his OPINION and dude actually has a very nice looking wife who cosplays Slave Princess Leia at cons. Love how people toss insults when they don't agree with others or share the same interests.

Post a pic of his wife... In Her costume

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw it earlier today and it was great! A lot of kids in the theater to see it. I would say this movie is right behind The Avengers and The Winter Soldier. This movie did a good job of telling the origin of the infinity gems. This movie was way better than Xmen days of future past and the Amazing Spiderman 2.