Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You saved this disaster of a thread
The Don did great.

61i04Z.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I did not say anything about trump being for the so-called black community because he is definitely not. There is a large contingent of people that believe he can’t be against both so good point.

the problem with the emotional is they can’t see that the blue party feels the same way about the so-called black community as you described how trump feels about his base but the profane aka pro-whites of BGOL think the blue party is their ally :lol: :smh:
Democrats use black people and offer nothing in real-world tangibles. They are at the marches to virtue signal. There are always a few sincere people but many peoples' interests are selfish. Minority funding helps white women the most and that money goes back into predominantly white communities.
Neither party is worth adhering to. One comes with sweet talk and the other is completely dismissive.
Its past time for a new system but people won't leave their comfort zones. I'm over it all.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HNIC Please ban this muhfuhkah at least until November 3rd​
It won’t change the inevitable. The cabalists are calling the shots now and nobody outside of that group knows what will happen.
If trump is defeated then expect things to eventually progress toward the far left which effectively ends the current society for the so-called black man and it would be time to fight back or flee.
If trump is re-selected it will effectively wipe out the rest of the white trash element, the super-liberals and the so-called heterosexual black man will have an opportunity to regain the power conceded when the colonists first came to this land.

I don’t see how people don’t see how vulnerable the cave man is right now by letting their animalistic gene activate after Obama was selected and putting trump in charge after, which has been a complete disaster for them on all fronts.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
It won’t change the inevitable. The cabalists are calling the shots now and nobody outside of that group knows what will happen.
If trump is defeated then expect things to eventually progress toward the far left which effectively ends the current society for the so-called black man and it would be time to fight back or flee.
If trump is re-selected it will effectively wipe out the rest of the white trash element, the super-liberals and the so-called heterosexual black man will have an opportunity to regain the power conceded when the colonists first came to this land.

I don’t see how people don’t see how vulnerable the cave man is right now by letting their animalistic gene activate after Obama was selected and putting trump in charge after, which has been a complete disaster for them on all fronts.

This fuck is making a case for why we should vote for Trump.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fuck is making a case for why we should vote for Trump.
No, because your vote doesn’t count.

the question was asked - did trump turn BGOL into a pro-white message board? The same message board that says under its banner that it is “un-apologetically black” which is not truth. Biden will save the cave community that trump is killing but nothing with change for the so-called black community regardless of who is in office. So it only makes sense that anyone on BGOL promoting Biden is a pro-white coon, or in one or more of the other Biden groups (feminist, immigrant or LGBT). There are tons in the last two but nobody will admit it. That is the reality of the situation.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
No, because your vote doesn’t count.

the question was asked - did trump turn BGOL into a pro-white message board? The same message board that says under its banner that it is “un-apologetically black” which is not truth. Biden will save the cave community that trump is killing but nothing with change for the so-called black community regardless of who is in office. So it only makes sense that anyone on BGOL promoting Biden is a pro-white coon, or in one or more of the other Biden groups (feminist, immigrant or LGBT). There are tons in the last two but nobody will admit it. That is the reality of the situation.

What do we call people like you promoting Trump?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do we call people like you promoting Trump?
I’m not promoting trump. I don’t give a shit about him. I’m promoting the facts. The reality that many depend on the Neanderthal for survival and need them in power because they are slaves, mentally. It is sad to see.

not one person that is pro-white has stated differently which is even worse. Grown men for the white man can’t even admit it but will bash others for saying we are good without them.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m not promoting trump. I don’t give a shit about him. I’m promoting the facts. The reality that many depend on the Neanderthal for survival and need them in power because they are slaves, mentally. It is sad to see.

not one person that is pro-white has stated differently which is even worse. Grown men for the white man can’t even admit it but will bash others for saying we are good without them.

What's your screen name on stormfront?

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don and slam thanks for the great save because the OP is on the stupidest shit ever. Guess I'll have to add him OP the block list.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Democrats use black people and offer nothing in real-world tangibles. They are at the marches to virtue signal. There are always a few sincere people but many peoples' interests are selfish. Minority funding helps white women the most and that money goes back into predominantly white communities.
Neither party is worth adhering to. One comes with sweet talk and the other is completely dismissive.
Its past time for a new system but people won't leave their comfort zones. I'm over it all.
The new system is people being active in politics and being responsible for the things that happen or don't happen in their lives. No more asking what others are going to do or saying somebody needs to do something. You do something...
Creating new systems/new parties is just musical chairs.

acafab01a181a70187703a5d508269c9.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The new system is people being active in politics and being responsible for the things that happen or don't happen in their lives. No more asking what others are going to do or saying somebody needs to do something. You do something...
Creating new systems/new parties is just musical chairs.

acafab01a181a70187703a5d508269c9.jpg
This is why I keep saying that if we unify as a community, politics will become less important to us.
We as a whole have a lot of money to utilize. If we unified our $$$ like the Jewish community does and spend money with our own like they do, we could come up very quickly and political parties like the democrats won't be so presumptuous about our support and republicans wouldn't be so dismissive. We need to unchain ourselves from these ties and start focusing more on building.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the upcoming Presidential Election, there has been a strong push by a large contingent of posters on BGOL to back Democratic nominee Joe Biden against Donald Trump.

The same group of posters claim to be for the so-called black community and anti-racism however no President in the last 50 years had done more damage to the so-called white community, specifically the white-trash element than Donald Trump.

How could anyone say they are so-called black and about so-called black empowerment but support a group of people that have historically worked to keep whites empowered while vehemently being against a person that has done more damage to disenfranchise the most racist and bigoted element of the United States?
you are right and i do believe we live in a microwave information society and folks follow any youtube or social media individual and deemed them as experts and too many arm chair quarterbacking from folks.
People assume bashing democrats will miraculously enable right wing,far right,evangelical and Trump supporters to support reparations and other black causes.

Trump never apologize to the Central Park kids when he took a page ad wanting death penalty and still want Justice and Trump taking credit from the economy that obama administration has help get us out of the great depression bush administration has started to left us and the Republicans collectively going against obama no matter what.

There is also many bot and misinformation being spread that folks eat up and regurgitate on the internet

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's your screen name on stormfront?
:confused: if I wanted to be around the Neanderthals that post on and believe the bullshit on that site i would go to the zoo. Don Black knows he has to be pro-white for survival because the only way whites can survive is through oppression and racism through globalist tactics. This is something his kind has tricked you and others into believing. The Neanderthal is NOT your friend, doesn’t matter if he is wearing blue or red.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are right and i do believe we live in a microwave information society and folks follow any youtube or social media individual and deemed them as experts and too many arm chair quarterbacking from folks.
People assume bashing democrats will miraculously enable right wing,far right,evangelical and Trump supporters to support reparations and other black causes.

Trump never apologize to the Central Park kids when he took a page ad wanting death penalty and still want Justice and Trump taking credit from the economy that obama administration has help get us out of the great depression bush administration has started to left us and the Republicans collectively going against obama no matter what.

There is also many bot and misinformation being spread that folks eat up and regurgitate on the internet
The pro-whites get their news from places like CNN or MSNBC which can LEGALLY promote PROPAGANDA and say it is news. The people are getting more ignorant as time progresses and there are plenty of threads by @roots69 that calls it out.
Supporting the same system that only cares about others is a shell game and those that do have other motives. They’ve been called out but are too much of a coward to admit they are not about the so-called black community first but about feminism or LGBTism or flooding the corporation with immigrants.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another member of the LGBT club prances out of the closet in his skittles suit to praise a cracker that has posted transformers on BGOL for a decade.

:smh:

nothing to say about the topic because he knows he is guilty.

When was the last time one was posted by him..?

What makes you feel it was less of a mistake and more of a pattern?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When was the last time one was posted by him..?

What makes you feel it was less of a mistake and more of a pattern?
I don’t operate off of “feel”, I just stick to the facts. The facts are there have been multiple posts of “questionable” photos by the poster and I’ve had the poster on ignore for years to avoid seeing content that is a clear violation of board rules. You have posted in threads of him getting exposed so you should know it was not a mistake. He is another example of how being pro-white has caused further declination in our community and nation of people.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This is why I keep saying that if we unify as a community, politics will become less important to us.
We as a whole have a lot of money to utilize. If we unified our $$$ like the Jewish community does and spend money with our own like they do, we could come up very quickly and political parties like the democrats won't be so presumptuous about our support and republicans wouldn't be so dismissive. We need to unchain ourselves from these ties and start focusing more on building.
The beginning of the building process, the unifying process starts with other black folk as starts as individuals. You can not do anything without taking care of home first. That means having healthy relationships and taking care of your family. Because without that we can not proceed properly having the toxicity that we carry from enslavement.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The beginning of the building process, the unifying process starts with other black folk as starts as individuals. You can not do anything without taking care of home first. That means having healthy relationships and taking care of your family. Because without that we can not proceed properly having the toxicity that we carry from enslavement.
If you understand this, why are looking to the two-party oppression system for help?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If you understand this, why are looking to the two-party oppression system for help?
Who in the fuck said I was looking for anyone or anything to help me?
That's the problem with white folk like you. You make an (ass)umption out of yourself everytime.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
With the upcoming Presidential Election, there has been a strong push by a large contingent of posters on BGOL to back Democratic nominee Joe Biden against Donald Trump.

The same group of posters claim to be for the so-called black community and anti-racism however no President in the last 50 years had done more damage to the so-called white community, specifically the white-trash element than Donald Trump.

How could anyone say they are so-called black and about so-called black empowerment but support a group of people that have historically worked to keep whites empowered while vehemently being against a person that has done more damage to disenfranchise the most racist and bigoted element of the United States?

I wouldn't necessarily say "pro-white", but they are definitely black Democratic puppets who think the primary purpose of the Black vote is to put Democrats in office who will serve everyone's agenda but our own. Speaking of which, have you paid attention to Biden's transition team? No surprises here:

Biden transition team shapes up with Obama-Biden alum hires

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't necessarily say "pro-white", but they are definitely black Democratic puppets who think the primary purpose of the Black vote is to put Democrats in office who will serve everyone's agenda but our own. Speaking of which, have you paid attention to Biden's transition team? No surprises here:

Biden transition team shapes up with Obama-Biden alum hires
Biden is clueless and I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama is running things via proxy. He has his transition team in place and he has his old side piece, who is not so-called black, in the VP spot (The biased media didn’t get at him after he said Kamala was a dime publicly despite claiming to be so in love with Michelle).

:smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Manchurian Candidate to eradicate the white trash racists of the USA is bringing them out in mass, no protections from COVID only to tell them how much he is going to bankrupt more of their farmers, end oil production, send their jobs overseas and replace them with robots and automation. The only thing they will walk away with is false hope and COVID but the blue hat MAGAs still don’t get it -