9v75u0slibl51.jpg

7qBhUuG9NikHgX9HPgFbIx0lDBRnHCjfxfKxCWtCCKY.jpg
78r3544k3xk51.jpg
:jackoff:

yaxOZN.jpg

totto

Rising Star
Registered
It won’t change the inevitable. The cabalists are calling the shots now and nobody outside of that group knows what will happen.
If trump is defeated then expect things to eventually progress toward the far left which effectively ends the current society for the so-called black man and it would be time to fight back or flee.
If trump is re-selected it will effectively wipe out the rest of the white trash element, the super-liberals and the so-called heterosexual black man will have an opportunity to regain the power conceded when the colonists first came to this land.

I don’t see how people don’t see how vulnerable the caveman is right now by letting their animalistic gene activate after Obama was selected and putting trump in charge after, which has been a complete disaster for them on all fronts.

You one of the few here that actually understand the psychologic warfare taking place by these politicians and these philanthropist exploiting the black mind, truth is most these niggas don't care regardless they just see Trump as a racist who has to go and they don't give a damn about no black man or woman beside themselves.

I don't mind Trump, IMO he's the best thing that happened to America in decades, he's shining the light of the nonsense we couldn't see before.

That and after Obama lost are two of the biggest wake-up calls to black America for decades.

I don't know what these dudes want, even if Biden wins they still gonna see bitching and complaining about TV as more entertainers and wealthy blacks see the disparagement between how they treat white vs black. Nothing will change, these niggas will just turn off the TV in a few years and be on BGOL calling everything fake news or broke niggas bitching or whatever. They gonna see gay stuff being pushed to blacks hard and someone will bitch and eventually they'll just shut that voice down... no real winners here.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The Manchurian Candidate to eradicate the white trash racists of the USA is bringing them out in mass, no protections from COVID only to tell them how much he is going to bankrupt more of their farmers, end oil production, send their jobs overseas and replace them with robots and automation. The only thing they will walk away with is false hope and COVID but the blue hat MAGAs still don’t get it -

To some degree I've made peace with the fact that many people who will be taken out are those with the least regard for others, but some of those others won't make it because of them. If Trump supporters were only killing themselves, that would be one thing, but they are shopping in the stores with black frontline workers, black customers and carrying it back to work places to their black co-workers.

There was a recent wedding that became a super spreader event. As of last week 7 people have died and none of them attended. They came in contact with people who attended. Viruses don't limit themselves only to people flaunting the rules and not taking precautions.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It won’t change the inevitable. The cabalists are calling the shots now and nobody outside of that group knows what will happen.
If trump is defeated then expect things to eventually progress toward the far left which effectively ends the current society for the so-called black man and it would be time to fight back or flee.
If trump is re-selected it will effectively wipe out the rest of the white trash element, the super-liberals and the so-called heterosexual black man will have an opportunity to regain the power conceded when the colonists first came to this land.

I don’t see how people don’t see how vulnerable the cave man is right now by letting their animalistic gene activate after Obama was selected and putting trump in charge after, which has been a complete disaster for them on all fronts.

I just had to quote this bullshit so I can remind myself you actually said this stupid nonsense. Pure fuckery.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
You one of the few here that actually understand the psychologic warfare taking place by these politicians and these philanthropist exploiting the black mind, truth is most these niggas don't care regardless they just see Trump as a racist who has to go and they don't give a damn about no black man or woman beside themselves.

I don't mind Trump, IMO he's the best thing that happened to America in decades,
he's shining the light of the nonsense we couldn't see before.

That and after Obama lost are two of the biggest wake-up calls to black America for decades.

I don't know what these dudes want, even if Biden wins they still gonna see bitching and complaining about TV as more entertainers and wealthy blacks see the disparagement between how they treat white vs black. Nothing will change, these niggas will just turn off the TV in a few years and be on BGOL calling everything fake news or broke niggas bitching or whatever. They gonna see gay stuff being pushed to blacks hard and someone will bitch and eventually they'll just shut that voice down... no real winners here.

How the fuck can you say that others don't care about Black people then turn around & call Trump the best thing to happen to America in decades? Like the shit he's done & is planning to do won't have an adverse effect on Black people. This muthafucka here....

"even if Biden wins they still gonna see bitching and complaining"

Like you won't still be here complaining about "uppity Black folks." :lol:

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
How the fuck can you say that others don't care about Black people then turn around & call Trump the best thing to happen to America in decades? Like the shit he's done & is planning to do won't have an adverse effect on Black people. This muthafucka here....

"even if Biden wins they still gonna see bitching and complaining"

Like you won't still be here complaining about "uppity Black folks." :lol:
Because he and his crew are a bunch of sambo ass mutherfucker. You got to watch out for them double talking mutherfuckers. They'll get you caught up.

Underground-CATO-ALANO-MILLER-LOOKING-AT-THE-PLANTATION.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just had to quote this bullshit so I can remind myself you actually said this stupid nonsense. Pure fuckery.
I’m glad that you did so it can be another artifact to show that will prove me right. The evidence is as clear as a sunny day but because you are pro-white you don’t see it. More are starting to and that is the important thing :yes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To some degree I've made peace with the fact that many people who will be taken out are those with the least regard for others, but some of those others won't make it because of them. If Trump supporters were only killing themselves, that would be one thing, but they are shopping in the stores with black frontline workers, black customers and carrying it back to work places to their black co-workers.

There was a recent wedding that became a super spreader event. As of last week 7 people have died and none of them attended. They came in contact with people who attended. Viruses don't limit themselves only to people flaunting the rules and not taking precautions.
So let me get this right, people got COVID-19 and died because of it because they came into contact with people that had it? How did that happen if they were following best practices for protection?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pro-white contingent of BGOL is AGAINST specific tangibles for so-called blacks to continue to ensure whites continue to stay far ahead. Shown here:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Know there were some Black Nations that Never did allow themselves to be colonized we here are cut from that same wood. Maybe you should try Facebook or something like that....

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I don't mind Trump, IMO he's the best thing that happened to America in decades, he's shining the light of the nonsense we couldn't see before.

These coons think Obama lost?