He wasn't wrong at all.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I noticed simps that would help women like a dummy and still don't get no pussy being her play brother. Salute to the brotha knowing his worth and not helping her since she wanted to ignore him and he turned the tables on her by ignoring her struggling with those groceries.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
About 30 years ago my childhood friend Kwan, stopped to help a sister struggling with her groceries and baby. Her baby father showed up and assumed Kwan, must be the dude she is messing with and shot Kwan, to death. That shit burns me to this day.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have helped her as well and kept it movin. Although, I won't go as far as saying watching a woman struggle is hoe shit, (in this situation) cuz a bish willl watch you struggle and not one fucc will be given. I still would have helped cuz her not givin me no Holler means absolutely nothing to me.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I would have helped her as well and kept it movin. Although, I won't go as far as saying watching a woman struggle is hoe shit, (in this situation) cuz a bish willl watch you struggle and not one fucc will be given. I still would have helped cuz her not givin me no Holler means absolutely nothing to me.
I respect what you're saying, to each their own.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
amazed-the-rock-applause-yqzl1kebgirijfvn.gif

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't be supreme black man and be butt hurt when you don't get the attention you want.
So, you're cool with a bitch acting bitchy towards you that you're gonna help her anyway?

Couldn't be me!
Ain't nothing a woman ever said to me ever made me get emotional enough to hold a grudge. LOL

We are men be a man and do what men do. We help the women in our community and we show the young boys the same shit. That's why they don't respect ya'll.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You can't be supreme black man and be butt hurt when you don't get the attention you want.

Ain't nothing a woman ever said to me ever made me get emotional enough to hold a grudge. LOL

We are men be a man and do what men do. We help the women in our community and we show the young boys the same shit. That's why they don't respect ya'll.
There's a difference though, I've helped plenty of women that were respectful towards me and I had my fair share of being a simp back then doing for women who never even care about me until they wanted something and then I stopped doing that shit. Like I said, a man doesn't have to deal with a women who has a shitty attitude and want to ignore a person because well guess what, I see no problem with a man ignoring her when she struggles..

I'm still a man regardless but I will not tolerate disrespect from a man, child or women.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
*** There is a big difference between trying to holla at a chick ***
And just walking by someone & saying "hello or good morning"

Okay true story fellas.....

Out here in North Carolina, most people are pretty cool & chill
People actually say "hey, how are you, good morning", etc, etc, that southern hospitality
So anyway, a couple of years ago when I lived in this apartment complex
There was this one chick, who was just like ol girl from the twitter post
Since we lived in the same building, sometimes our paths would cross
I would just say a simple, "hello" or "hey," or "morning" or just a simple head nod, etc, etc
Not even on some trying to holla shit, but just being courteous because we both live in the same apt complex
Bitch would just straight up ignore me, or turn her head or some shit
And I noticed she did this with other people (mostly guys) as well.....on some straight rude shit

Okay so fast forward, one day I come out my apartment to go to work
And I see her outside with her car hood up
My car was parked right next to hers
And as I'm walking up I could see her inside her car fiddling with the push/start & her keys
There were no lights or anything inside, or on the dash, etc, etc
So it looked like maybe her battery went dead & she needed a jumpstart

....................So you think I stopped to ask if she needed some help ???
....................FUCK NO !!!
I walked right past that rude ass bitch...looked her right in the face...and didn't say shit
Hoped in my ride, cranked that bitch up, peeled off & bounced to go to work.....with ZERO FUCKS GIVEN :cool:
.....................And I had some jumper cables in my trunk too :)

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
*** There is a big difference between trying to holla at a chick ***
And just walking by someone & saying "hello or good morning"

Okay true story fellas.....

Out here in North Carolina, most people are pretty cool & chill
People actually say "hey, how are you, good morning", etc, etc, that southern hospitality
So anyway, a couple of years ago when I lived in this apartment complex
There was this one chick, who was just like ol girl from the twitter post
Since we lived in the same building, sometimes our paths would cross
I would just say a simple, "hello" or "hey," or "morning" or just a simple head nod, etc, etc
Not even on some trying to holla shit, but just being courteous because we both live in the same apt complex
Bitch would just straight up ignore me, or turn her head or some shit
And I noticed she did this with other people (mostly guys) as well.....on some straight rude shit

Okay so fast forward, one day I come out my apartment to go to work
And I see her outside with her car hood up
My car was parked right next to hers
And as I'm walking up I could see her inside her car fiddling with the push/start & her keys
There were no lights or anything inside, or on the dash, etc, etc
So it looked like maybe her battery went dead & she needed a jumpstart

....................So you think I stopped to ask if she needed some help ???
....................FUCK NO !!!
I walked right past that rude ass bitch...looked her right in the face...and didn't say shit
Hoped in my ride, cranked that bitch up, peeled off & bounced to go to work.....with ZERO FUCKS GIVEN :cool:
.....................And I had some jumper cables in my trunk too :)
As you should, salute to you.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
She said, "Ion 'NEVER' pay him no mind."

Why should he pay her any mind when he see's her struggling? He was nice enough to give her some game: "Call Yo Baby Daddy." He did his duty.
So because the chic does not respond to his romantic advances he throws out all common decency in helping his neighbor with her groceries. Like I said and y'all wonder why women are not interested in you.