He wasn't wrong at all.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer would've pushed her car to the mechanic, pay for the repairs and buy her dinner. Then he would've said thank you to her. Bitch would've said "aight" and he would wash her car the next day.

Sure, I do shit like that for chicks I'm fucking. :dunno:

And I would certainly be fucking after helping a chick.
I've done it plenty of times before and I'll do it again.

:cheers:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sorry yall......I would have helped. :dunno:

Screenshot-20220304-084722-Facebook.jpg

a1j79j.jpg

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And this is why you get no pussy. Helping her with her groceries could have been his in, in getting to know her better and making her more comfortable with him.
Nawh, she was trying to use him. I'm with the home team, "Fuck that trick, fuck that trick!"

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
*** There is a big difference between trying to holla at a chick ***
And just walking by someone & saying "hello or good morning"

Okay true story fellas.....

Out here in North Carolina, most people are pretty cool & chill
People actually say "hey, how are you, good morning", etc, etc, that southern hospitality
So anyway, a couple of years ago when I lived in this apartment complex
There was this one chick, who was just like ol girl from the twitter post
Since we lived in the same building, sometimes our paths would cross
I would just say a simple, "hello" or "hey," or "morning" or just a simple head nod, etc, etc
Not even on some trying to holla shit, but just being courteous because we both live in the same apt complex
Bitch would just straight up ignore me, or turn her head or some shit
And I noticed she did this with other people (mostly guys) as well.....on some straight rude shit

Okay so fast forward, one day I come out my apartment to go to work
And I see her outside with her car hood up
My car was parked right next to hers
And as I'm walking up I could see her inside her car fiddling with the push/start & her keys
There were no lights or anything inside, or on the dash, etc, etc
So it looked like maybe her battery went dead & she needed a jumpstart

....................So you think I stopped to ask if she needed some help ???
....................FUCK NO !!!
I walked right past that rude ass bitch...looked her right in the face...and didn't say shit
Hoped in my ride, cranked that bitch up, peeled off & bounced to go to work.....with ZERO FUCKS GIVEN :cool:
.....................And I had some jumper cables in my trunk too :)
MUTHAFUCKA I KNEW YOU WAS MY MANS FOR A REASON.

received-275443410456240.gif

uyyqHD.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You see why I got that bitch nigga on ignore now right. :lol:

h1yFLu.jpg
Yup, looks like I gotta do the same to add more to my ignore list. Some these niggas are stupid as fuck on this board. Most of this shit they be saying be cap but want to be detective about shit being real or fake when it comes to threads!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Now you're reaching. You're making it sound like he's obligated to help her. He's not obligated to do anything for her. If her attitude was stank, then she gets what she gets. Did she say that he was disrespectful or crass?

If he wants to help, fine. If he doesn't want to, then that's fine as well.

"Some" women want to treat guys like they're shit on the bottom of their shoe. Then when they need help, they want to bat their eye lashes and play helpless.

I've changed tires for women who needed help, just because they needed help. I didn't know them, and I didn't want anything from them. But, if a woman had a stank attitude, I wouldn't feel obligated to do shit: Call AAA.
What do you expect from a nigga who names himself Flawless. :smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: That's some disgraceful shit within itself.

x2xJCQ.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup, looks like I gotta do the same to add more to my ignore list. Some these niggas are stupid as fuck on this board. Most of this shit they be saying be cap but want to be detective about shit being real or fake when it comes to threads!
Was it cap When you told the cab driver you were gonna pay your fare and than hopped out the cab without doing so?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What do you expect from a nigga who names himself Flawless. :smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: That's some disgraceful shit within itself.

x2xJCQ.jpg
Let's not for forget a nigga who named himself BROWNTURD of something that goes in the toilet who's the biggest bitch of all-time on this thread.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Was it cap When you told the cab driver you were gonna pay your fare and than hopped out the cab without doing so?

But bitches do dirty shit like that and the majority of Simps on this thread would allow it co-signing shit like this being simps.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do whatever you want, you seem like the guy who would let a women spit and shit on you and then still do whatever she ask of you.
Nothing about me shows you I would let any of that shit go down.. I always call tongue first nigs fluffers, always talk about dikes being fluffer/ tricks…. Ive always been disgusted by tossing a bitch salad so how would I let a bitch spit and shit on me? Or is that your way of deflecting from your $5 titsuck chronicles cause now your sc name been exposed again? I told you if you keep posting these bullshit threads I was gonna expose all your sc names.. you didn’t want to listen now it’s happening

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah I definitely gotta add 3 or 4 more niggas to the ban list. Bitch gotta be smokin dat shit not to recognize my existence and imma fuckin help her. :lol:

5dK8HL.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she spurned homeboy so i can't blame homie for letting her feel how he felt. i'm sure if she or kid was injured he'd a helped her. never know this might open her eyes and give the brother a chance.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I would have helped the Chick and kept it moving.
To each their own, I just don't see nothing wrong if a person decided not to help her because of her attitude and only see that a person exist when she needs something.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
she spurned homeboy so i can't blame homie for letting her feel how he felt. i'm sure if she or kid was injured he'd a helped her. never know this might open her eyes and give the brother a chance.
Maybe and maybe not. Also, it's still not a guarantee if she was gonna give that brotha a chance and then you gotta stay strapped just in case her crazy ass baby daddy wanna start some shit.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigs are still responding to a fake post from basically a racist
At some point you’re going to realize blacks folks hate black folks. There’s no Umoja, Ujima, or Ujamaa. There’s only The Bag. You’re seeing the side effects of chasing the TB and folks have not shorten their stride in the race to the bottom; it looks as if they have caught their second wind and have increased their pace.

We are The Bag and we are chasing our reflection.