He wasn't wrong at all.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
I mean why not help? these new niggaz built different. It may have been a pathway to the pussy but as a community member he should have helped anyway and just ignored her if he was that pissed. Women have to deal with a bunch of niggaz hollering and may have not been in that space or just might not want to fuck a nigga so close to where she live (cause there are stalkers out there and black women be getting killed all the time) so it's more complex than just giving this dude some play.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MUTHAFUCKA I KNEW YOU WAS MY MANS FOR A REASON.

received-275443410456240.gif

uyyqHD.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I mean why not help? these new niggaz built different. It may have been a pathway to the pussy but as a community member he should have helped anyway and just ignored her if he was that pissed. Women have to deal with a bunch of niggaz hollering and may have not been in that space or just might not want to fuck a nigga so close to where she live (cause there are stalkers out there and black women be getting killed all the time) so it's more complex than just giving this dude some play.

chair.gif

pfk0Wf.jpg

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not every interaction has to be about pussy.
It really isn't but many times chicks try to hook you with some BS scheme! Many truly don't social skills!