Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
i see them coming out of the tech center in warren its a good looking sports car in till i seen that new gt 500 stang hauling
all types of azz down the southfield E-way changed all of my mind quickly....

I feel you but wait til the wide body ZO6 and ZR1 come out. If they're anything like the R it's gonna be crazy.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
they were bitter because they make money on dealer/manufacturer financing. it might not have anything to do with you.

they were making no money on a cash deal or outside financing from your bank or credit union.
Yeah. I thought that too at first, but nah, bamas was hating. It’s the words people say that, if you pay attention, you will understand their intentions.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i love everything about it except for that bogus camaro rear end and the misplacement of the tail pipes.
I’ve seen it twice. You need to take the entire car in. It’s like a fine ass woman with smaller titties than you like but she’s still too fine to pass on. Consider the Vette a Halle Berry—ass wasn’t all there, titties are okay, but who’s walking away.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First C8 exhaust installed

Not impressed, they to come out with some true cat deletes, headers and cams to wake that LT2 up. But the round tips make the back end look way better.

Magnaflows sound terrible on the LT engines.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
It looks beautiful... only question is how does it corner.... and how much grip do U have when cornering fast? That has always been the weakness in American sports cars. They are fine in a straight line... start cornering hard and that baby will kill you.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waiting till after their break in period. To start racing other cars for comparison. Would like to see it up against Hellcat or C7 Z06 and C7 Z51

Last edited:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks beautiful... only question is how does it corner.... and how much grip do U have when cornering fast? That has always been the weakness in American sports cars. They are fine in a straight line... start cornering hard and that baby will kill you.

Check post 37, chevy and ford have upped their game on their American muscle. They perform great on corners. Dodge are the only ones making traditional straight line muscle

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting a black sports car is such a waste
Shit has no personality

To each is own..
img0079-1572972373448.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It’s nice to see these young men get the excellent, professional service from this dealership and salesman.

I remember when I went to buy the brand new Tahoe some years ago. They had just hit the dealership and you didn’t really see anyone driving them.

I didn’t really care that much to get the truck, but my ex-wife wanted me to have it. So we set out to get one. I was 31 at the time and my ex-wife was 30. She looks really young, though. Man, that was so beautiful to me. Anyway, nobody really wanted to help us get the truck. We had a check for it. We didn’t need any financing. I received so much hate. The sad thing is I received a lot of hate from salesmen that were black. That really upset me. I had to visit like 4 dealerships to find the one I wanted. You would think the dealerships I went to would find it for me, but nope. No dice.

The guy I bought it from was hating big time. My wife had the check, but he tried to make it seem it was her money, when it was our money. I felt like I had to beg to get the truck. It was such a terrible experience that I told my ex-wife that iI didn’t want it, but she was adamant that we get it.

Anyway, the guy I bought it from was black and he offered no service. He was so bitter even though he was getting a sale. So it’s nice to see how the other side lives and how they’re treated when they decide to spoil themselves with their own money.

It happens more often than you think regardless if you financing or paying cash in full.

They see Black folks, they generally don’t want to have anything to do with you. Even if they do service you, you can pick up on the hate by the invasive questions they ask to you like “Where do you work?”.

What does your job have to do with buying a car?

It’s especially noticeable if you are in a interracial relationship.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw some Grand Sports at the Chevy dealer. These C7's are still sexy as fuck. They were offering almost 20K off brand new 2019's.

Grand Sport is just the shell of a Z06 but the engine of a base model stingray. Had to go Z51 but looking for a used C7 Z06 at a nice price. But need to see that C8 in person. I wasn’t impressed with the C8 quarter mile time 12.1 on YouTube damn C7 Z51 can do it in 11.7

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
These custom wheels take the car to another level. The stock rims throw off the look of the car. They look cheap to me.

They definitely cut corners on the rims to keep the price down. But nothing from the factory will look as good as after market anyway.

Vette's never had a problem cornering. It's not a Porsche in the corners tho. It's not $100,000 either.