Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks beautiful... only question is how does it corner.... and how much grip do U have when cornering fast? That has always been the weakness in American sports cars. They are fine in a straight line... start cornering hard and that baby will kill you.

Its mid engined so in the hands of a capable driver it should handle well. In the hands of a novice... Probably snap oversteer if they get cocky and take off the driver aids.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
@Deezz @bgbtylvr @meilmarc
@ANGRY MAN @a1rimrocka @donwuan

How much water gets into the engine bay on 2020 Corvette C8?
(Umm yeah, definitely hand wash only, & better not drive it in the pouring rain)

I have never drove my Vette through a car wash. I assumed it was too low. And it's small so washing it is easy compared to my truck.

Man that’s crazy.. Been keeping an eye on this car so far on cars.com a used C8 can go from 115k-155k crazy.

It's like that in the beginning. In a year or two they will be sitting on the lot heavily discounted as usual.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never drove my Vette through a car wash. I assumed it was too low. And it's small so washing it is easy compared to my truck.

It's like that in the beginning. In a year or two they will be sitting on the lot heavily discounted as usual.

We in the same boat only problem I have with washing it, they sit so low to the ground. I tell my daughter clean the wheels.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump...Any luck on purchasing these new Vette? Seen about 3 so far on the street. On cars.com a used one is triple the price. And a new one dealer keep saying they sold it already.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Previous model shits on the current aesthetically

Not in person. That new joint roll up and you looking at the day time running lights like damn that's hot. Yo, that's that new Vette. Daaaaaaammmn.

AR-200229498.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Previous model shits on the current aesthetically

Hmmm, I have to look at them closely to figure that out.

Not in person. That new joint roll up and you looking at the day time running lights like damn that's hot. Yo, that's that new Vette. Daaaaaaammmn.

AR-200229498.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

True

i really do not like the rear end. looks like a camaro.

Agreed

To each is own. My C7 has nothing on that C8 in person this guy shutdown the gas station when he pulled up. Shit had me like paid in full movie...this looks like a mother fucking Spaceship!

13.55mark

Nice vid!

That Ferrari F12!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I literally just ran into "CGarnerSpeed252"
He's at the Chevy dealership in Cary, NC
Dude had his red C8 Corvette
Plus there was another white C8 Corvette with him

I've seen a couple of them driving down the highway
But this was my first time seeing it, up close, and seeing the interior

Gawd damn that car is the truth
Especially in white, the youtube videos don't do it justice :cool:
I want this thing even more now
@ANGRY MAN @Deezz Yall still saving up to get one?

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I still have not seen one in person. Love that color combo w/ the Red and tan leather.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still have not seen one in person. Love that color combo w/ the Red and tan leather.

I saw those two C8 Vetts at the dealership, as I was driving by
Brah.....I slammed on my brakes & did a quick U-turn
Damn near got into a car accident, LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw those two C8 Vetts at the dealership, as I was driving by
Brah.....I slammed on my brakes & did a quick U-turn
Damn near got into a car accident, LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Right! I have been to two dealerships and not one has a damn C8 on the floor. I might swing by one this weekend to see if I can catch one.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yessir I’m having problems with these dealers giving me a price on Cars.com for 72k. But once I call them they saying 93k. C8 is a beautiful car in person, and looks very exotic. Don’t even look like a corvette. Seen a white one in person!

This is the exact words the dealership emailed me.

We are waiting on it to get here to the dealership. We do have about 6 people, that want us to call them when it gets here. We have already contacted Cars.com for the past 2 days. They have our pricing wrong. It is $78k with a $15k mark up. The reason for that is you will basically be skipping 50 people that put in pre orders last year

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yessir I’m having problems with these dealers giving me a price on Cars.com for 72k. But once I call them they saying 93k. C8 is a beautiful car in person, and looks very exotic. Don’t even look like a corvette. Seen a white one in person!

This is the exact words the dealership emailed me.

We are waiting on it to get here to the dealership. We do have about 6 people, that want us to call them when it gets here. We have already contacted Cars.com for the past 2 days. They have our pricing wrong. It is $78k with a $15k mark up. The reason for that is you will basically be skipping 50 people that put in pre orders last year

Fam, when you get a chance, take a look at the video I posted above
That youtuber, CGarnerSpeed252, said he bought his C8 Corvette at MSRP with no markup
If you live on the east coast, try contacting Kerbeck Corvette Dealership, in Atlantic City New Jersey

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youtuber StreetSpeed717's Custom Twin Turbo C8 Corvette !!!
(Cot damn, that thing has to be pushing out like 800+ HP)
(Respect goes to all the hard work & custom pipe setup)
(Anyone in the US in the market for a 2 seater car.....
Doesn't even make sense to get anything other than a C8 Corvette)

@Deezz @bgbtylvr @meilmarc
@ANGRY MAN @a1rimrocka @donwuan

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Twins turbos are cool, but nothing sounds better than a cammed LT or LS motor, waiting for someone to drop a full naturally aspirated setup on a C8, kooks already has longtubes out for the C8

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You can order it and wait like everyone else. You don't have to pay mark up. Any of the big three vette dealers will take care of you. Second shift at the plant starts tomorrow. I never buy a new vette. The average vette owner is 67 years old. I wait a few years and find a garage queen with under 20000 miles. I'm waiting for the drop top.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can order it and wait like everyone else. You don't have to pay mark up. Any of the big three vette dealers will take care you. Second shift at the plant starts tomorrow. I never buy a new vette. The average vette owner is 67 years old. I wait a few years and find a garage queen with under 20000 miles. I'm waiting for the drop top.

Thanks for the info. What is the big three dealership? I’m assuming Kerbeck in NJ is one of them.