Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fam, when you get a chance, take a look at the video I posted above
That youtuber, CGarnerSpeed252, said he bought his C8 Corvette at MSRP with no markup
If you live on the east coast, try contacting Kerbeck Corvette Dealership, in Atlantic City New Jersey

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Kerbeck, Mac Mulkin, and Criswell
Thanks for that Kerbeck dealership, just got on the list for the 2021 C8 should have mine in May.

Good Luck Fam
Don't forget to post some pictures, if you get the car
And don't forget to take a picture of "the loaf", LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Side note: The waiting list is almost a year out?
Damn that shit is crazy :oops:
The C8 Z06 might be out by then

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You can order it and wait like everyone else. You don't have to pay mark up. Any of the big three vette dealers will take care of you. Second shift at the plant starts tomorrow. I never buy a new vette. The average vette owner is 67 years old. I wait a few years and find a garage queen with under 20000 miles. I'm waiting for the drop top.

I need that car in my life...

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Twins turbos are cool, but nothing sounds better than a cammed LT or LS motor, waiting for someone to drop a full naturally aspirated setup on a C8, kooks already has longtubes out for the C8
This man knows sound. I have a 1996 Impala SS. Because of my dad, I am partial to glass packs. That LT1 sounds mean. I get attention every time I pull it out of the garage.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what's up. Start reading up here: www.corvetteforum.com/forums/

Thanks that forum help with, switching my brake pads to ceramic on my C7. The brake dust is terrible on the Vette. You wipe down and 20mins later your rims are dusty.

Also the infotainment screen would go black. If you use the PDR( recorder) Come to find out every time the screen goes up and down. It puts wear and tear on the wire.

But I’m stay on top of that forum for C8 bugs.

6.45mark

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks that forum help with, switching my brake pads to ceramic on my C7. The brake dust is terrible on the Vette. You wipe down and 20mins later your rims are dusty.

Also the infotainment screen would go black. If you use the PDR( recorder) Come to find out every time the screen goes up and down. It puts wear and tear on the wire.

6.45mark

Looks like the Corvette didn’t like the rainbow beard...

tenor.gif

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

6.45mark

I changed my pads to the powerstop ceramic pads. That break dust was horrible on the stock pads

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

6.45mark

I changed my pads to the powerstop ceramic pads. That break dust was horrible on the stock pads

I got the Duralast Gold Ceramic from Autozone. 90% less dust and on the street there's no difference.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The owner of that red C8 Vette lives near me
That's the one I was checking out, while he was at the Chevy dealership
Red with the tan interior :cool:
First time I was able to see the C8 up close
But there was also a white C8 parked beside his (might've been his boy or something)
And man, that white one looked damn good !!!

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It’s nice to see these young men get the excellent, professional service from this dealership and salesman.

I remember when I went to buy the brand new Tahoe some years ago. They had just hit the dealership and you didn’t really see anyone driving them.

I didn’t really care that much to get the truck, but my ex-wife wanted me to have it. So we set out to get one. I was 31 at the time and my ex-wife was 30. She looks really young, though. Man, that was so beautiful to me. Anyway, nobody really wanted to help us get the truck. We had a check for it. We didn’t need any financing. I received so much hate. The sad thing is I received a lot of hate from salesmen that were black. That really upset me. I had to visit like 4 dealerships to find the one I wanted. You would think the dealerships I went to would find it for me, but nope. No dice.

The guy I bought it from was hating big time. My wife had the check, but he tried to make it seem it was her money, when it was our money. I felt like I had to beg to get the truck. It was such a terrible experience that I told my ex-wife that iI didn’t want it, but she was adamant that we get it.

Anyway, the guy I bought it from was black and he offered no service. He was so bitter even though he was getting a sale. So it’s nice to see how the other side lives and how they’re treated when they decide to spoil themselves with their own money.

3 asshole dealerships was like this to me too when I bought my Hellcat. All black peoples. Mfs kept asking me could I afford it. What am I putting down on it? I said bitch, nothing. I’m driving it off the lot. Kept asking me. I walked out. Went to some whiteboys and got the car. Drove it off the lot lol

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3 asshole dealerships was like to me too when I bought my Hellcat. All black peoples. Mfs kept asking me could I afford it. What am I putting down on it? I said bitch, nothing. I’m driving it off the lot. Kept asking me. I walked out. Went to some whiteboys and got the car. Drove it off the lot lol

Congratulations on the Hellcat, my best friend has the 2019 B5 blue Challenger Hellcat. Had the opportunity to race it and drive it against my C7 Z51. From a dig I got him 0- 112mph and he walk me and kept going. Roll on I got him 50-134mph then he walk away.

My review first turn you can feel that weight. But straight line that supercharger sound amazing and is fast!!!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The story behind what happened to this Vette

060120_1.jpg

060120_2b.jpg

Wow I’m need that replacement ASAP. He was cool about it wanting the Z06 allocation. But tomorrow not promised and hopefully the same thing doesn’t happen with his Z06.

It’s not like they giving him a free Z06, even though they didn’t give him a free C8. But the time he has to wait and endless memories he no longer has. They should’ve gave him a free one!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Congratulations on the Hellcat, my best friend has the 2019 B5 blue Challenger Hellcat. Had the opportunity to race it and drive it against my C7 Z51. From a dig I got him 0- 112mph and he walk me and kept going. Roll on I got him 50-134mph then he walk away.

My review first turn you can feel that weight. But straight line that supercharger sound amazing and is fast!!!

I posted it years ago but I actually hit 188, lap recorded at 183 I think. Will find it againWas trying to hit 200 but ran out of highway. Debating on newer Redeye or Tesla 3 or Y. Only thing is if you drive the HC everyday it’s about $40. If you keep it in eco mode ( 500 hp) you can cut that to about $25 bucks a day. I got 24 mpg on highway in ecomode but you open it up that supercharger guzzles gas! Yea I tried to tell a dude who has a stingray (500 hp) that he couldn’t run at all. My A8 could dig in 3rd almost like launching at 65mph. You need something higher in Corvette line but he wanted to race. In a Stingray. He never had a chance. My other dude got a Z06 and he can drive that car like a race car driver! He wrecked it one time though in the rain but it was only about 15k in damage.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted it years ago but I actually hit 188, lap recorded at 183 I think. Will find it againWas trying to hit 200 but ran out of highway. Debating on newer Redeye or Tesla 3 or Y. Only thing is if you drive the HC everyday it’s about $40. If you keep it in eco mode ( 500 hp) you can cut that to about $25 bucks a day. I got 24 mpg on highway in ecomode but you open it up that supercharger guzzles gas! Yea I tried to tell a dude who has a stingray (500 hp) that he couldn’t run at all. My A8 could dig in 3rd almost like launching at 65mph. You need something higher in Corvette line but he wanted to race. In a Stingray. He never had a chance. My other dude got a Z06 and he can drive that car like a race car driver! He wrecked it one time though in the rain but it was only about 15k in damage.

188 damn got mines to 164mph start to run out of real estate. Police was chasing me past him at 110mph he was in a ditch. Said no need to stop now, he eventually caught me. Because I took an exit...he said they train follow lights and exhaust sounds. Long story short I was in uniform(not a cop) he let me go. But he said due to COVID I’m not locking you up or giving you a ticket.

Far as Redeye vs HC the average sports car doesn’t even have 500hp. You still good unless it’s a personal preference.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Bump bump bump
Okay how many of ya'll really really bought the C8 Corvette
BGOL roll call !!!
:puzzled::puzzled:

I test drove one but I got to understand I’m not a Corvette man at all. Too cramped for me and too low. Also after having my Hellcat I never fishtailed or lost control of it, even in my first two weeks of driving it. It drove like any ordinary car until you opened it up.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump bump bump
Okay how many of ya'll really really bought the C8 Corvette
BGOL roll call !!!
:puzzled::puzzled:

Got about three weeks left cross fingers. Been on the list since July 8th 2020. They put my TWP status in the second week of May 2021. At that point we did the build and specs came up to 72,500k Plant closed for a week around Memorial Day. They giving me 32k for my C7 with just under 100k miles on it. I drive everywhere it’s a fun car to drive. I owe 20k left, dealership told me I should have the C8. Around the 3rd or 4th week of July 2021.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I test drove one but I got to understand I’m not a Corvette man at all. Too cramped for me and too low. Also after having my Hellcat I never fishtailed or lost control of it, even in my first two weeks of driving it. It drove like any ordinary car until you opened it up.

Nice I drove my boys Hellcat and that bitch broke loose as soon as I hit the corner. I couldn’t feel the tires spinning maybe cause of the weight. But he was like you know you spinning right! It was around 30mph.

Race a couple of hellcats I’m like 2-1.All races was from a light. First one dude got ate bad it was a nice right hand turn half way through. First lost I took he was at a light pure straight away he caught me at 110mph and was out! Second win my boy couldn’t hook and the time he did I was to far gone. 717hp means nothing if you can’t put it to the pavement.

I’m sitting on 473hp at 3300 weight, I rarely spin off the line. I recorded them on my PDR. 392 don’t stand a chance.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Props on the Hellcat
Yeah I had to settle on a BMW M550i
A used one is a little cheaper than a Hellcat & Vette
Plus it has room in the back for more people

Got about three weeks left cross fingers. Been on the list since July 8th 2020. They put my TWP status in the second week of May 2021. At that point we did the build and specs came up to 72,500k Plant closed for a week around Memorial Day. They giving me 32k for my C7 with just under 100k miles on it. I drive everywhere it’s a fun car to drive. I owe 20k left, dealership told me I should have the C8. Around the 3rd or 4th week of July 2021.

Well damn !!! :eek2:
Good luck with the new whip
Hope you like it fam :cool:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice I drove my boys Hellcat and that bitch broke loose as soon as I hit the corner. I couldn’t feel the tires spinning maybe cause of the weight. But he was like you know you spinning right! It was around 30mph.

Race a couple of hellcats I’m like 2-1.All races was from a light. First one dude got ate bad it was a nice right hand turn half way through. First lost I took he was at a light pure straight away he caught me at 110mph and was out! Second win my boy couldn’t hook and the time he did I was to far gone. 717hp means nothing if you can’t put it to the pavement.

I’m sitting on 473hp at 3300 weight, I rarely spin off the line. I recorded them on my PDR. 392 don’t stand a chance.

Fam around my way, damn near every ninja got a 392/Scat pack
I'm so tired of seeing those things, LOL :hmm:
And every ninja gotta rev their engine loud as hell

I be looking at these fools like "ninja please" :cmonson:
I have all wheel drive with 525hp & 550tq, and will smoke these fools at a stop light

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why The C8 Corvette Z06 Sounds SO Different

The New Corvette Will Probably Sound Like A Ferrari 458
Not Sure If This Is A Good Thing Or A Bad Thing?
An Italian Sounding Corvette? Check Out This Sound Clip, What Cha Think.....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ANGRY MAN @Deezz @meilmarc @Tito_Jackson
@The Plutonian @donwuan @RoomService @REDLINE

GM Released the 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Teaser Trailer AND Confirmed We'll SEE the car SOON!

Thanks….Had finally got the call status is on 3400 with a tpw( target production week) Aug 2.2021 My salesmen said I should have it in the 4th week of August.

So far it took me about 13 months on the list. Those shutdown set me back big time. I’m thinking about getting back on the allocation list for the Z06. Of course after I get my C8. For 10k more I could get a Z06 that list is going to be crazy!!

I already know I’m have to get rid of the C8 once I see this Z06…Man they going to turn the highway into a straight racetrack the way it sounds!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks….Had finally got the call status is on 3400 with a tpw( target production week) Aug 2.2021 My salesmen said I should have it in the 4th week of August.

So far it took me about 13 months on the list. Those shutdown set me back big time. I’m thinking about getting back on the allocation list for the Z06. Of course after I get my C8. For 10k more I could get a Z06 that list is going to be crazy!!

I already know I’m have to get rid of the C8 once I see this Z06…Man they going to turn the highway into a straight racetrack the way it sounds!

Good luck with your new Vette next month
:shades::shades::shades::shades: