Hollywood News: WGA Battle - The Hollywood Fight That’s Tearing Apart Writers & Agents UPDATE: 2023 Strike OVER but SAG still at it!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If they were adults, fuck them. Sick of people not honoring NDAs. I got some fucked up NDAs, but still honor them. Cost of doing business sometimes. When checks coming in, people ain't got shit to say. :smh:

Not like I favor the studios, fuck them too. But we got to have some order in this world.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He moved to a smaller house had a nervous breakdown his mom was very sick now the strike

tough year

Remember all his movies with Weinstein he donated all the residuals

Thanks for the info. I hadn't been following his career as closely in recent years. Wasn't aware of the nervous breakdown and mom's sickness, as well as donating the residuals from the movies tied to that piece of shit, Weinstein.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thanks for the info. I hadn't been following his career as closely in recent years. Wasn't aware of the nervous breakdown and mom's sickness, as well as donating the residuals from the movies tied to that piece of shit, Weinstein.

Yeah he been through some stuff recently. I been a fan since day one so I always have a soft spot for him.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He moved to a smaller house had a nervous breakdown his mom was very sick now the strike

tough year

Remember all his movies with Weinstein he donated all the residuals
bcbe7e6e-e4a2-45be-8cb4-fa2787f11e10_text.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Too bad for him. Man, after what he did to one of my childhood favorites(He-Man), I wanted to slap him so hard my fingerprints would still be on his face when my trial came up. :angry::angry::angry:

And what's with these hollywood types having these former NFL player stories after only a few months of a strike. Damn. YouTube creators get demonitized all the time and go through all types of shit and don't fold as fast.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Cold as ice bro.

At least unlike most he ain't just talk about sh*t he actually DID something and donated to legit groups helping abused women.

He was doing that WAY before too with the Wayne Foundation BEFORE the heart attack.

So on that I respect that man.

But ummm

I'm bidding on those daredevil sheets

Believe that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The rat can take full advantage of this strike and straight dump some of the garbage it had lined up. They keep pushing shit back, but they just need to put an 'indefinite' on damn near all of it and thank the strike gods for given them a chance to write that BS off and come closer to Iger's stated goal.

On a side note, no better time to start a YouTube channel than now. :lol: