Hollywood News: WGA Battle - The Hollywood Fight That’s Tearing Apart Writers & Agents UPDATE: 2023 Strike OVER but SAG still at it!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@raze

A24 Can Still Make Quirky Li’l Movies Amid SAG Strike​

126c369fc3a0a66790334ce9b73407f9ec-eeaao.rsquare.w330.jpg

Photo: Allyson Riggs/A24
While actors and influencers are trying to figure out what they’re allowed to work on, there has been some clarity (and hope for some income). According to Variety, SAG-AFTRA has approved actors to work on 39 independent projects, including two A24 films, because they are not associated with AMPTP companies, a.k.a. Hollywood studios. Two “family” films from A24 are still allowed to film under the waiver: Mother Mary, a pop-star/fashion-designer melodrama starring Anne Hathaway and Michaela Coel, and Death of a Unicorn, in which Paul Rudd and onscreen daughter Jenna Ortega hit a unicorn with their car. Other not-as-quirky productions given the approval to employ SAG actors include the Biblical TV drama The Chosen, The Rivals of Amziah King starring Matthew McConaughey, and Bride Hard starring Rebel Wilson. A full list of waivered projects can be found on the SAG website, even if an injured unicorn might disapprove.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

The Unions need to setup some type of hotline where you can complain about this. Don't let the studios normalize this behavior. It has been nice this work stoppage, no more racial mockery of us. TV shows and movies are about 60% of their propaganda. The rest is Youtube, social media, print media, and news.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is this guy and what is his deal?
Tiktoker with 9 million followers. A production company reached out to him this week to develop a show and he's saying fuck the strike and fuck SAG. That same company could've reached out to you months ago, even years ago. They chose to do it during the strike for a reason. There are other influencers who have similar stories about being offered a bag to cross the picket line.

This particular scab ass pussy blocked me and tried to get my tiktok page banned.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tiktoker with 9 million followers. A production company reached out to him this week to develop a show and he's saying fuck the strike and fuck SAG. That same company could've reached out to you months ago, even years ago. They chose to do it during the strike for a reason. There are other influencers who have similar stories about being offered a bag to cross the picket line.

This particular scab ass pussy blocked me and tried to get my tiktok page banned.

F*ck him

And anyone still following him

Let's see if these unions have a long memory

Sidebar: how you feel about all these WAIVERS?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
'This is Us' star Mandy Moore says she's received streaming residual checks for 1 penny

The actor, 39, who was joined by "Scandal" star Katie Lowes on the Disney picket line in Burbank on Tuesday, told the Hollywood Reporter that she had received checks ranging from a single penny to a measly 81 cents in return for the show's streaming deal with Hulu.

BY GINA MARTINEZ
JULY 19, 2023

220604105408-mandy-moore-0522.jpg

mandy-moore-sag-strike-071823-1-9004485d0cbe4ba5ba541cf238d43ea0.jpg

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vUlRUVjc3MjM0Mi53ZWJw

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F*ck him

So they companies aren't AMPTP and they've agreed to pay whatever the union settles on. So there's that. But I still don't like it. I wish they were more hard lined on this. The production companies sure are. Digging up the sidewalk so it's difficulty to picket on and cutting the the trees so there's no shade where they picket is brutal. That's who SAG and the WGA are up against. They're petty and vindictive. Better get with it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So they companies aren't AMPTP and they've agreed to pay whatever the union settles on. So there's that. But I still don't like it. I wish they were more hard lined on this. The production companies sure are. Digging up the sidewalk so it's difficulty to picket on and cutting the the trees so there's no shade where they picket is brutal. That's who SAG and the WGA are up against. They're petty and vindictive. Better get with it.

I completely agree.

If you striking? F*cking strike.

Cause the other side is not going to show any sympathy

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
F*ck him

We are raising vultures and you’re surprised they’re feasting on dead carcasses.

My son makes stupid noises and faces in hopes of being a Tik Tok influencer. I won’t feel sorry for him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I completely agree.

If you striking? F*cking strike.

Cause the other side is not going to show any sympathy
A mansions in the desert aren’t cheap. This is a Jew on Jew crime. I would think most of the newer artists aren’t Jews and instead of putting on the new folks, the old system is going to burn it to the ground.

It’s interesting to watch a master burn his field down to avoid the planters taking over.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They need to accept the contract that the producers give them, giving up their image and likeness to AI. There are plenty of homeless shelters in Los Angeles.

Nobody wants to watch their racist filth they put out or content theft of my work.

Bill Russell comes out and wins eleven championships, the next thing you know, Spiderman gets released, a half insect/man with super human abilities. It is a racist mockery of us that WS have been code signaling.

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-clip-thumb.jpg

Seeing your great white hope getting smashed up on the court by Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain must have been horrifying back in the day. There is also other nonsense they will put out, it is a reflection of their beliefs that they depict on film.

Half Human/Half Wolf
teen-wolf-basketball.jpg

Half Human/Half Vampire

images

Here is another garbage propaganda movie making a racial mockery of us. The character will become half human/half animal and dominate a sport like basketball.

images

Now Superman just kicks a ball dominated by whites, he is not a hybrid. None of his movies, he is not seen playing any sports.

119-clark-kicking-football.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
justiceleague-cyborg-silasstone-lab.jpg

What I want to do is have this character play a half human/cyborg taking the SAT and ACT, getting a picture score. Asians/Indians are just half human, with some type of cybernetic implants. It will be implied by getting a perfect score on these academic tests where they excel with their rote memory.

I might write a post in the politics section, having this toxic/racist/poisonous industry shut down temporarily is a good thing for me and everybody else. Any black actor getting involved in this industry is a lost cause.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Please, please, please replace all this bullshit. Sick of these sorry ass cac writers. Corny, square cucky bitches. Sick of the weirdo shit. Same rehashed tropes. Let all the talent on social media have AI and cheap effects that come with it. :please:

What a time to strike.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here is another movie, Alien Resurrection, implant some alien creature DNA and she picks up a basketball for some reason.