HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched, but is House of Dragons intended to to be one season or several?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alicent believes Rhanearys will kill her kids so she is full out mama bear in all ofnher actions.

Truth is I don t think at this stage that would be Rhanearys' plan

Spoiler

She should have taken the marriage and dragon egg offer.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True,

Daemon's a cool character though
Daemon is confusing as hell, imo.

Ummm... Why did Daemon kill his wife in the Vale again? :dunno:
Because it was a cool thing to do? :dunno:

Was it even necessary? :dunno:

He wanted to marry his niece and have 2 wives like Aegon the Conqueror....
But he marries Corly's daughter instead? :dunno:

(Btw.... where is the whore he almost started a War for? Back when he stole the Dragon Egg in episode 2... Looks like he left her ass. :rolleyes:)

So now that Rhaenyra is going to Dragonstone... looks like he's going to marry her.
If so, what happens to Corlys' son who is already married to her? :dunno: Hows that gonna work?

In my opinion... Daemon is the type of guy you want to have on your side if you are fighting a war :yes:.... but he's DEFINITELY not somebody you would want to date your sister, or any other female in your family. :smh: Just saying.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Was it just me or did yall not even think about the younger actresses during the episode. I got deep into the plot I didn't even think about it. The new actresses did a great job!
I said before that the new Rhaenyra is a great actress… You probably don’t want to see her naked.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Good episode. Things dont look too good for Rhaenyra, how dumb is this bitch to birth three bastards :smh:

I think they are trying to make that cripple guy too evil. The fact that his father brought him to court and hooked him up with a good position means he atleast cared for him. Not enough character development for these secondary characters.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good episode. Things dont look too good for Rhaenyra, how dumb is this bitch to birth three bastards :smh:

I think they are trying to make that cripple guy too evil. The fact that his father brought him to court and hooked him up with a good position means he atleast cared for him. Not enough character development for these secondary characters.

She think she above consequences and in Kings Landing that makes her stupid. Its better for her to have no kids at all than 3 bastards... Homie cant stop shooting up the club so he dunce as hell too. I aint even phased by them guys death. It is what it is. The creepy cripple has zero fucks to give too - what kind of a man willingly murders his brother and his pops? esp when they aint done shit to you... cmon sun.

I hate alicent and ser cristen - two bitter bitches who deserve each other.

homegirl who ordered the Varys death to go is a straight G tho. She aint even took time to say goodbye or talk it over. sheeeeeeiiiittttt

Mr. Lengthy

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
cmon CNN not you too :smh: why is everyone always running to pamper the gays feelings? They dont think HBO got gays working on the show? Man it is what it is. Just pretend its black folks CNN - tellem to move on. This is weak

Mr. Lengthy

He died because he was talking sideways to a warrior who was way into his feeling.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but you'd think that an elite knight, like any other military figure, would be in his physical prime, which would include having high testosterone and a high sex drive.
I think the intent of the oath they swear is to keep them from getting married and fathering children because that would distract them from their duties or even be a conflict of interest in certain cases.

This is a medieval based show so even basic birth control is not available to anyone who doesn't have a Maester on their payroll.

I think it's more or less understood that even the Kingsguard have sex. They just can't acknowledge any children that result from that act.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wesley-crying-wesley-snipes.gif

54f3e2ab093aa3e4a0c658b45e085cec7c1a9b8c.gifv

0ae1f5338b0b26c00c9f6b953ca494793b456389.gifv

e467e6730ee924f352e13861d743f545f1d27da2.gifv

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
It's going to take a while to get used to this new lead actress. Especially with others changing personalities.