HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
GSfcO0VXUAAa5Ug
The embodiment of, "fuck you and the dragon you rode up on. Do your worst, but you'll find our knees don't bend so easily.... your Grace :rolleyes: "

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I know some people in here didn't like/appreciate the actor changes in season 1, but I'm LOVING seeing the characters progressions thru their lifetimes.

Jace and Baela have been down for each other & been RiRi's fiercest supporters since they were kids.

RiRi finally coming to terms with the facts that Rhaenys was trying to tell her back in episode 2. Your father may have crowned you but the lords of the realm will NEVER willingly bend the knee to a woman.

And finally hearing RiRi talk about how her counsel talks around her, only to then show a scene where Alicent's counsel is doing the exactly same thing to her.

I'm really loving the added details the shows is giving to Aemond and Helena. The book is written as a history book so we really don't get a lot from them in there, but every scene with Helena is a show stealer.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

not on the list
pedro-pascal.gif

I am going to put my money on Robert Baratheon and his warhammer. In the books he is a beast of a man in his prime, strong and swift. That warhammer was so heavy that Ned Stark couldn't even pick it up. Also the fact that he beat Prince Rhaegar, a man who beat Barristan Selmy and took the Seven Kingdoms.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Feels like Daemon gonna spend the whole season in a castle air bnb tripping off shrooms
The only aspect of the show that I'm not feeling this season is the Harrenhal hallucinations.

It was cool for the one episode when Damien arrived there, but it's starting to look like he'll be tripping on those shrooms.

Oh and getting told off by the Riverlords.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episodes 1 - 5

I watched these this afternoon and finished this evening at home.

Season picked up some time after the events in the end of season one. Cregan Stark debuts where he is Lord of Winterfell.

The battle kicks in with the Green (Alicent) and Black (Rhaenyra) councils with the death of King Aegon’s son.

Aemond gets his groove on with an old heifer whore. Looks like he has Mommy issues. Aegon has proved he is a shitty, undisciplined king, hanging out and partying with guards.

Got caught off guard showing the chick giving a full blowjob, normally you will only see the woman from the back of her head performing a blowjob.

Aemond put his brother in full check right there in front of the Council and his guards. We got some decent Dragon fighting between Aegon, Rhaenys and Aemond’s “Godzilla”.

There are 3 episodes left, gonna let them debut and binge them later.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
House Of The Dragon Fans Shocked To See A Wang Front & Centre During Spicy Blow Job Scene

House Of The Dragon fans were absolutely gobsmacked during the latest episode of the Game Of Thrones spin-off when a scene featuring a massive wang and a few seconds of oral sex featured front and centre during Season Two, Episode Three

By Laura Masia
July 2, 2024

Untitled-design-2024-07-02T112227.526.png

House of the Dragon viewers are left HORRIFIED by graphic incest sex scene

Sunday night's installment of the Game of Thrones spinoff series featured a very racy moment that showed actor Matt Smith's character getting intimate with his own mother.

By Lillian Gissen
15 Jul 2024

alyssa-daemon-sex-dream-hot-d.jpg

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
House Of The Dragon Fans Shocked To See A Wang Front & Centre During Spicy Blow Job Scene

House Of The Dragon fans were absolutely gobsmacked during the latest episode of the Game Of Thrones spin-off when a scene featuring a massive wang and a few seconds of oral sex featured front and centre during Season Two, Episode Three

By Laura Masia
July 2, 2024

Untitled-design-2024-07-02T112227.526.png

House of the Dragon viewers are left HORRIFIED by graphic incest sex scene

Sunday night's installment of the Game of Thrones spinoff series featured a very racy moment that showed actor Matt Smith's character getting intimate with his own mother.

By Lillian Gissen
15 Jul 2024

alyssa-daemon-sex-dream-hot-d.jpg

giphy.gif

Its game of fucking thrones.... "horrified" and "shocked"? :hmm:

:cmonson:

Mr. Lengthy

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only aspect of the show that I'm not feeling this season is the Harrenhal hallucinations.

It was cool for the one episode when Damien arrived there, but it's starting to look like he'll be tripping on those shrooms.

Oh and getting told off by the Riverlords.
Alys is connected to the old Gods which are connected to the Weirwood trees that were cut down to build Harrenhal... With the power of the weirwood trees, she's causing Daemon to have those hallucinations - fighting his own inner demons... I like the dynamic because in Season 1 he was regarded as this strong minded war machine, now he looks like an incompetent person who lacks control - still a great character...

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
It’s funny mofos are shocked seeing straight people have sex.

But pure silence when LGBT sex scenes are shown.

I guess the Gay Agenda Trackers theories are right.

HaHa!!!
Spit hot facts! These days I can't even get excited when I see "nudity" or "sexual content" in the description. It's either dicks and gay shit.:smh:

I mean Jamie and Cersei been fucking since the damn pilot of GoT and now there's outrage? I barely noticed that shit to be honest. Okay I might not be the model citizen but I bet they can't show me their browser history....

Mr. Lengthy

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
I love Baela she is the most likable and one of the most capable characters on HotD. She shining bright like Rihanna's diamonds
But

Do you disrespect my Queen? :angry:

giphy.gif

Mr. Lengthy