SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
she hit him with the, who’s that nigga on that nag

SCqWNH.gif

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Boy that's a loaded question, in real life she try to be manly but on the show she be looking good as fuck.
I dont think shes trying to be manly I think she is trying to be that new-age ambiguous fuckery. Some of us are not fooled tho. Might not be worth the trouble... But we aint distracted.

Mr. Lengthy

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
As much as I'm liking this season, this shit should not have taken two plus years to make. You've had one battle scene that lasted about 15 mins and a few dragon flying scenes.

Other than that, the whole season has been talking about the war in Dragonstone and King's Landing and Daemon tripping in Harrenhold.

They should be shooting season 3 right now, and if it's the same amount of battle scenes as this season, it shouldn't take more than a year to shoot.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
As much as I'm liking this season, this shit should not have taken two plus years to make. You've had one battle scene that lasted about 15 mins and a few dragon flying scenes.

Other than that, the whole season has been talking about the war in Dragonstone and King's Landing and Daemon tripping in Harrenhold.

They should be shooting season 3 right now, and if it's the same amount of battle scenes as this season, it shouldn't take more than a year to shoot.

We had a writers strike

and a lot of CGI is required with the dragons