Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Details are vague but he represents some females.....draw your own conclusion.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds all kinds of fishy, especially considering who the plaintiff's lawyer is, so benefit of the doubt to Watson.
....they are saying that Deshaun sent a text apology at some point though, so that would be interesting, depending on what was said, if it actually exists.
If....and hopefully when...this turns out to be bs, heads better roll.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sounds all kinds of fishy, especially considering who the plaintiff's lawyer is, so benefit of the doubt to Watson.
....they are saying that Deshaun sent a text apology at some point though, so that would be interesting, depending on what was said, if it actually exists.
If....and hopefully when...this turns out to be bs, heads better roll.

^^^

If Watson proven guilty?

Well I got no sympathy for him

But IF and I said IF this girl is LYING

Coerced or not by McNair or the lawyer?

They HAVE to release her name.

I hate to say this but we can't have that.

You just can't wrongly accuse someone... with the potential to destroy they livelihood, their family their ability to work tarnish they whole legacy.

Without repercussions

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I fucking knew these bitchass texans got something to do with this or this piece of shit lawyer is trying to ruin Watson's rep because he wants out of Houston

That what it looks like

And its obvious

Like i said i wanna hear the accuser

But funny how all these white dudes were salivating in they basement in front of they keyboards to attack deshaun

Rabidly

Heard these hypocritical lying ass cacs calling into radio on some feminist always believe the victim sh*t

:lol:

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That what looks like

And its obvious

Like i said i wanna hear the accuser

But funny how all these white dudes were salivating in they basement in front of they keyboards to attack deshawn

Rabidly

Heard these hypocritical lying ass cacs calling into radio on some feminist always believe the victim sh*t

:lol:
Can't make this shit up:lol::roflmao::roflmao3::lol2::gun02::gun03::gun04::gun06:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Second Masseuse Files Lawsuit Against Deshaun Watson For Asking Her To Oil His Anus

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My only concern is that even though this lawyer is a slime ball, he is a helluva lawyer with beaucou big wins under his belt. And to be honest, the shit he got the slime ball rep for mostly surrounds hookers, strippers and cocaine. ‍♂‍♂

Last edited: