Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Second Masseuse Files Lawsuit Against Deshaun Watson For Asking Her To Oil His Anus

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

WTF :roflmao3::roflmao3:. These bitches are wild as fuck with this. None of these women went to the police? Get the fuck out of here. Welp his time is Houston is done. Dumb ass team is killing there own trade assets out of spite.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Second Masseuse Files Lawsuit Against Deshaun Watson For Asking Her To Oil His Anus

Boyyyyy they trying hard.....
:lol::lol:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont get it. What's the problem?
Watson didn't grab them by the arm by force or the throat or throw them down.
The man likes nude massages. Watson asked them all and apparently they all said no.

Doesn't seem like he forced the issue.
Why the lawsuits??

And this pisses me off..

Plaintiff is a masseuse who owns her own massage business in Atlanta. She is a single mom.

Why in the court documentation do you need to point out the 'single mom' status?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WTF :roflmao3::roflmao3:. These bitches are wild as fuck with this. None of these women went to the police? Get the fuck out of here. Welp his time is Houston is done. Dumb ass team is killing there own trade assets out of spite.

Watson went to the massage parlor
And asked for the "ZOD special"

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

kneel-before-zod-gif-3.gif

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont get it. What's the problem?
Watson didn't grab them by the arm by force or the throat or throw them down.
The man likes nude massages. Watson asked them all and apparently they all said no.

Doesn't seem like he forced the issue.
Why the lawsuits??

And this pisses me off..

Plaintiff is a masseuse who owns her own massage business in Atlanta. She is a single mom.

Why in the court documentation do you need to point out the 'single mom' status?

provide some cover for why she selling pussy

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Most if not all professional sports organizations have several physical therapists/masseuse on hand to take care of their players.
This has to be a smear campaign where they are trying to make him look suspect as fuck before he signs with another team.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Massage his glutes or the sphincter? As a player, I can see his hamstrings and all the connecting muscles needing work. As far as seeing his dick, if you're naked the lady will eventually see your shit. If it's a professional place it's not a problem. Never had a pro try and get my dick hard, or act like she was hinting at a happy ending. However, you a millionaire fucking with IG hoes for a massage. You big dummy!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the latest one :

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

:rolleyes: :smh: :smh: :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in third civil lawsuit

HOUSTON -- A third civil lawsuit filed against Deshaun Watson accuses the Houston Texans quarterback of sexually assaulting a massage therapist by allegedly forcing her to have oral sex with him in December 2020.

The lawsuit was filed by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee on Wednesday night and appeared on the Harris County district clerk's website Thursday morning.

This is the third civil case filed against Watson this week. The previous two lawsuits were related to two separate incidents during which he is accused of committing "civil assault" by touching a massage therapist with his penis.

Buzbee said on Instagram on Wednesday night that there are six total cases against Watson. So far, only three lawsuits have been filed.
"Watson's behavior is part of a disturbing pattern of preying on vulnerable women," the lawsuit reads.

Watson responded on Twitter on Tuesday night after Buzbee announced the filing of the first lawsuit, saying he rejected "a baseless six-figure settlement demand" and that this is "about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that." At the time of his statement, Watson said he had not seen the first lawsuit.

"I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect," Watson said in his statement.

The third lawsuit alleges that Watson sent a direct message to the plaintiff over Instagram and then scheduled a massage for Dec. 28, 2020, at an office building in Houston.

After leaving the room, the massage therapist alleges she returned to find Watson lying on the massage table on his stomach with just a small towel covering his buttocks. She alleges that when Watson turned over midway through the massage, he "got more aggressive, forcefully telling her to move her hand down to his pubic area."

The plaintiff alleges that she felt "intimidated and threatened" and "she was afraid of what someone like Watson could do if she did not submit to his demands." She says in the lawsuit that Watson made it clear, repeatedly, that he could "help, or hurt, her career." The lawsuit alleges that Watson forced the woman to perform oral sex on him, and that she "did not consent."

Watson's Houston-based attorney, Rusty Hardin, told ESPN he first learned of the lawsuits involving the quarterback on Tuesday evening. Hardin said he spoke with Watson on Wednesday and agreed to represent him.

"I'm real comfortable with the kind of person that Deshaun Watson is, and I don't like to publicly comment until I get all the facts," Hardin said after the first two lawsuits were filed. He added that "the allegations are really inconsistent with the kind of person he is."
The Texans and the NFL on Wednesday said they are aware of the matter.

"We became aware of a civil lawsuit involving Deshaun Watson through a social media post last night," the Texans' statement said. "This is the first time we heard of the matter, and we hope to learn more soon. We take accusations of this nature that involve anyone within the Houston Texans organization seriously. We will await further information before making any additional statements on this incident."

The NFL has declined further comment at this time.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Before this, they used get themselves impregnated. Now, this is the new hustle.
They accuse you of something they cannot prove, and force you into giving them
huge settlements.

It will not end here. There will be more of these hoping to cash in. I do not know
where they get this sort of entitlement mentality

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
From the latest one :

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

:rolleyes: :smh: :smh: :smh:

And This Person Didnt Go Directly to the Police......#foh :rolleyes2:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

so this man a multi millionaire has this at the crib n out here forcing ho`s to suck his dick n play wit his booty hole...?

yeah right ..foh .....:hmm::hmm:

118657832_309456523492911_747667538270799789_n.jpg

160292676_1175651479557211_8814097759159259702_n.jpg

154835585_278842843637708_1533912409400729868_n.jpg

118632363_3089845547809145_6780468863669456607_n.jpg

118595310_168747971488169_8070917413999547380_n.jpg
110248952_291522562059201_2380617380850219987_n.jpg
94885685_182957052751490_6996893460917728431_n.jpg
93844946_524529898192491_8962880108175934228_n.jpg
138418094_1537654259757970_3377660758896119235_n.jpg
135117426_118581856697532_1854490193853388140_n.jpg
128701208_1452432234951006_9213272564856603920_n.jpg
127060574_133070584959005_1389167608719212464_n.jpg
121085073_186108372979831_773041168729405942_n.jpg
Naw this seems about right

he in relationship with an Instagram model

and was picking through Instagram for massage therapist.

who the fuxk would get a massage therapist from Instagram?

Dude is done, on one case she said he contacted her again after the alleged assault so I’m sure those text messages and others will have some incriminating texts in there. The fact that he was finding massage therapist off Instagram and having them meet him at hotels shows he was up to no good, he even flew one out from ATL to Houston, so he’s finding picking women who he finds attractive and reaching out to them. There are probably 10-20 more who willingly did everything he wanted because they were uncover prostitutes but he picked a few that weren’t