Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And This Person Didnt Go Directly to the Police......#foh :rolleyes2:

Don't you understand that the criminal justice process will be traumatic for the victim so the best course of action is to hire a clown lawyer and litigate through social media posts. Much better for the victim. :rolleyes: Recounting the story to the police to help with prosecution would be triggering but recounting the story for the civil suit was therapeutic as the deposition room was filled with the aroma of currency. :lol:So traumatized that they shat themselves and blacked out but not traumatized enough to ever call the police. They demand compensation JU$TICE :lol:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am so confused with all of this. If they felt threatened or uncomfortable while giving a massage. Relocate your items in one location as you prepare for that moment to bounce. Just say let me get some more oils or a hot towel and break out. If its your home or not if im in a situation i dont want to be in I am not staying in that situation.

Why doesnt he have his own personal masseuse that has been recommended from the team or other players.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am so confused with all of this. If they felt threatened or uncomfortable while giving a massage. Relocate your items in one location as you prepare for that moment to bounce. Just say let me get some more oils or a hot towel and break out. If its your home or not if im in a situation i dont want to be in I am not staying in that situation.

Why doesnt he have his own personal masseuse that has been recommended from the team or other players.

It seems to me that he was smashing instagram thot "masseuses" on the regular and word got out. Now, someone has offered them a little more money than what he was paying to "remember" their encounters in a less favorable light. Like you said, he went out of his was to find these masseuses for a reason when the teams all have their own people/recommended people. I predict the text messages will show consensual encounters but make him look bad for smashing instagram thots. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It seems to me that he was smashing instagram thot "masseuses" on the regular and word got out. Now, someone has offered them a little more money than what he was paying to "remember" their encounters in a less favorable light. Like you said, he went out of his was to find these masseuses for a reason when the teams all have their own people/recommended people. I predict the text messages will show consensual encounters but make him look bad for smashing instagram thots. :lol:

Gonna bookmark this one.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am so confused with all of this.

Nah, you ain't confused. Who wants to smash the same personal masseuse day in and day out when instagram has a plethora of new masseuse muff to smash...

Hope this shit ain’t true but fam you can’t scrolling through Instagram looking for massage therapist
You know who. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems to me that he was smashing instagram thot "masseuses" on the regular and word got out. :lol:

Excellent perception....:lol2::lol2:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Two more?

200.gif
He should be lucky right....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And This Person Didnt Go Directly to the Police......#foh :rolleyes2:

I am all for not blaming the victim but WHY WOULD YOU NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE P{POLICE?

The whole no one will believe me thing kinda goes out the window with the #metoo movement at its HEIGHT right now

and identity shield laws.

you could have STILL got a lawyer TOO.

This didn't happen 10 years ago either.

Again I aint saying she LYING, I'm just saying...

when discussing these things we just can't throw out ANY & ALL logic and reason

Because then its not empowering victims its actually insulting as f*ck to them

and kinda builds a case that they are somewhat complicit

and we aint trying to do THAT right?

I just don't get it.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
So traumatized that they shat themselves and blacked out but not traumatized enough to ever call the police. They demand compensation JU$TICE

Yeah she said she wants to put it out so it won’t happen to another woman but didn’t go to the police, just want some money..smh

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am all for not blaming the victim but WHY WOULD YOU NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE P{POLICE?

The whole no one will believe me thing kinda goes out the window with the #metoo movement at its HEIGHT right now

and identity shield laws.

you could have STILL got a lawyer TOO.

This didn't happen 10 years ago either.

Again I aint saying she LYING, I'm just saying...

when discussing these things we just can't throw out ANY & ALL logic and reason

Because then its not empowering victims its actually insulting as f*ck to them

and kinda builds a case that they are somewhat complicit

and we aint trying to do THAT right?

I just don't get it.
The goal isn't to seek justice it is to gain ju$tice. :lol:

Think about this, if the event was so traumatic you shat your pants why were you willing to take a settlement in exchange for never filing the complaint?

If you honestly believed somebody was a sexual predator, you wouldn't take their hush money and let them continue terrorizing other people.
Like I said, somebody found out about his MO and started reaching out to these thots like they had been exposed to asbestos or something. :lol: They didn't organize on their own en masse like this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The goal isn't to seek justice it is to gain ju$tice. :lol:

Think about this, if the event was so traumatic you shat your pants why were you willing to take a settlement in exchange for never filing the complaint?

If you honestly believed somebody was a sexual predator, you wouldn't take their hush money and let them continue terrorizing other people.
Like I said, somebody found out about his MO and started reaching out to these thots like they had been exposed to asbestos or something. :lol: They didn't organize on their own en masse like this.

this is what I do not get and would like bgol legal team to explain

You can go to the cops AND still sue, right?

and most lawyers won't even charge you.

So WHY NOT GO TO THE COPS...

You felt MORE comfortable going o some lawyer you don;t know to get money and get THEM money but NOT got to family friends and law enforcement?

WTF?

You get rear-ended and you got insurance you gonna call the cops so damn fast even if that person BEGS to pay you out of pocket, if that person aint got cash RIGHT THERE you calling cops. BEFORE you call your insurance.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is what I do not get and would like bgol legal team to explain

and most lawyers won't even charge you.

So WHY NOT GO TO THE COPS...

You felt MORE comfortable going o some lawyer you don;t know to get money and get THEM money but NOT got to family friends and law enforcement?

WTF?

You get rear-ended and you got insurance you gonna call the cops so damn fast even if that person BEGS to pay you out of pocket, if that person aint got cash RIGHT THERE you calling cops. BEFORE you call your insurance.

Yeah, look at OJ. Not guilty on the criminal charges but liable for the civil shit.

The reason you don't see thots go to the police is that if you go to the cops and say you were raped they will want to collect evidence. If there is no evidence to collect what does that mean for your allegation? Further, if you are selling pussy here and there and linked to other people involved in similar shit the last thing you want are cops in your personal business. If you go the civil suit route you can still accomplish your goal ($$$) with a much lower hurdle than in the criminal court.

Like I said, these are victims of severe trauma all caused by one predatory man that we never would have heard from had he given them the money they wanted before filing. :smh: :lol:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really really hope this is all a provable lie. ...and I wish his defense was as simple as "I don't get fuckin massages outside of the trainer's office", but for now I'm gonna assume he is hiring chicks for massages. Hopefully he is innocent of the accusations but just a dumbass.

If you want to be a dumbass and do the IG massage thing...be a little less of a dumbass and have your celly on record for the session.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yes you can and if criminal charges are brought that can help the civil case....which is why George Floyd case settled right before the criminal trial started..... If the verdict was guilty it would have been more than the 27 million.

The reason you don't see thots go to the police is that if you go to the cops and say you were raped they will want to collect evidence. If there is no evidence

Or too much evidence....like semen from 4 or 5 different people...

:lol: :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes you can and if criminal charges are brought that can help the civil case....which is why George Floyd case settled right before the criminal trial started..... If the verdict was guilty it would have been more than the 27 million.

So there you go

I cannot see the argument AGAINST reporting these situations/crimes during THIS TIME of #metoo

It may be the SAFEST most acceptable time.

and there is STILL get paid potential

GREATER EVEN

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Why the fuck dont these regular lookin NFL/Pro ni99as dont jus go overseas n fuck ...

who in colombia, costa rica or panama etc would know who the Watson was if he walked in a club ...

ni99a look like some regular ass dude... he could fuck to his hearts content n nobody would know or give a shit ..

why fuck with these trifling gold diggin ass ho`s tht know who u are ...i dont get it .. :puzzled: