dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Save the video.
giphy.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'll check for a few of those things, but not all.

That nigga gon' have me in produce lookin' like I'm doing an autopsy on the melon.

I be in and out the grocery store w/ the quickness!!!
I don't mind doing all that to make sure that I get a good watermelon. So, if you wanna gamble not doing all that then fine but it would be a waste of money throwing the watermelon out since you didn't check it properly of what this video showed.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I'm not doing all that shit in the middle of Kroger.

I'll just keep playing Russian Roulette w/ my selection and hope that shit is good.

I don't mind doing all that to make sure that I get a good watermelon. So, if you wanna gamble not doing all that then fine but it would be a waste of money throwing the watermelon out since you didn't check it properly of what this video showed.

You'll always be playing Russian roulette with watermelons, he did all that and that watermelon he cut was too ripe. I've always did all those checks and got home and the watermelon wasn't even eatable. I just came from Publix getting some fruit and I decided to just get some precut watermelon slices instead of rolling the dice on an uncut one

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You'll always be playing Russian roulette with watermelons, he did all that and that watermelon he cut was too ripe. I've always did all those checks and got home and the watermelon wasn't even eatable. I just came from Publix getting some fruit and I decided to just get some precut watermelon slices instead of rolling the dice on an uncut one
Unless you saw some visual evidence of decay, like the texture was crumbling and not firm I don't know how the hell you could tell it was over-rippened through your screen. Elucidate.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-You're worried about what others will think of you looking and touching fruit that you're paying for in a store,so just imagine how you pick your meats,breads and other items that some have picked over before you got em BEING WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL THINK ABOUT YOU IN A STORE.

-I've did all of that plus thumping and shit is still a gamble,but what I do is make sure to buy fruit like in July after the stores sold off that first batched of old frozen fruit from last season that didn't sell and that's a gamble too.

As a child I remember us getting most of our fruits,peanuts,pecans from some older black men from the side of a road but in 2023 their no longer around ....it also was a different time where you could trust people.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You gotta copy the link first from Instagram and then find a Instagram downloader and then paste the link and click download.

Yeah, thanks but that's too much work for the kid.

You are correct. All melons are a crap shoot. Just have to try your best to find a sweet one and cross your fingers.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Unless you saw some visual evidence of decay, like the texture was crumbling and not firm I don't know how the hell you could tell it was over-rippened through your screen. Elucidate.

as someone who has gotten more than their fair share of bad watermelons I could tell, plus I can pinch to zoom on my S8 ULTRA so I could also tell by that way. Even a watermelon farmer will tell you there's no fool proof way to tell if a watermelon is good, there was one who i used to go to who would let you cut the watermelon before you leave to make sure if it was good or not

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-You're worried about what others will think of you looking and touching fruit that you're paying for in a store,so just imagine how you pick your meats,breads and other items that some have picked over before you got em BEING WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL THINK ABOUT YOU IN A STORE.

-I've did all of that plus thumping and shit is still a gamble,but what I do is make sure to buy fruit like in July after the stores sold off that first batched of old frozen fruit from last season that didn't sell and that's a gamble too.

As a child I remember us getting most of our fruits,peanuts,pecans from some older black men from the side of a road but in 2023 their no longer around ....it also was a different time where you could trust people.
It ALWAYS someone that tries to interpret shit the wrong way!!!

Ya'll think you callin' somebody out or some shit :smh:

I don't want to do all that shit just for time sake!

You will be trying to find the right melon for 20 minutes doing all that shit.

I don't give a shit what others think, just don't want to spend all that time looking for the right melon and get home and it's shit anyway!!!