I can't find ammo anywhere.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Federal Ammunition (federalpremium.com)
They have a 4 box max, but have some decently priced 9mm.
Nothing there. Normal 00 buck is unavailable & what is available is the defensive stuff at $25.99/box.

I need some 12 GA 00 Buck, 50-100 rounds would be comfortable depending on price.
.40 cal HP, 100 will do for now
.45 HP 185gr, 500-1000 rds
9mm I don't care for, got it for my lady but I'm single now & don't shoot 9mm. If I see some HP ammo at a decent price I'll buy :dunno:

5.56 I'm ok on for now, but its never enough. 1k-2k rounds of HP
7.62x39. Need 1k HP at least
.357 I guess I'm situated for now.

I put some plinking targets together today, haven't put em out yet tho. I'll figure out where & how to hang the gongs soon. Got three 4", seven 6", two 8", and a silhouette.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Brothers, I'm not sure where all have been looking. But, I never have a problem ordering .223, 22lr, or 9mm.

These are the most readily available calibers. All that other stuff will be ultra scarce in the near future.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Brothers, I'm not sure where all have been looking. But, I never have a problem ordering .223, 22lr, or 9mm.

These are the most readily available calibers. All that other stuff will be ultra scarce in the near future.

And there's a reason why that website has ammo available. All of those prices listed are high. Cheaperthandirt is a damn oxymoron when you look at their prices. No way in hell should anyone be paying $35 for 9mm, or damn near $1 per round on 5.56. And what they're charging for 22LR is highway robbery. Bro if you've been paying those prices, then I hate to tell you but they got you for your money and then some :smh:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can anyone vouch for Wolf Ammo quality?

a12e0712e355a8ab1f6e463838ed3716_4.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Can anyone vouch for Wolf Ammo quality?

a12e0712e355a8ab1f6e463838ed3716_4.jpg
Nasty stuff. A lot of ranges won't let you shoot it. Probably cuz they can't reload steel case ammo. Shooting steel case ammo itself will have you cleaning your gun a lot more than you will with brass case ammo. I personally don't get steel case just off the strength of being limited where I can shoot it.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone just posted this 9 min ago. Its local to me..
Read: All my ammo is remanufactured unless it is stated as NEW. I require you to set a specific time and date to meet to pick up ammo. I have prostate cancer and am only available 10am to 6pm. If I am having a bad day I will need to reschedule with you.

223/5.56 50gr FRANGIBLE FMJ 50 Rd BOXES 3 boxes only ea $39.00

223/5.56 55gr FMJ fifty round boxes 6 boxes ea $36.00

223/5.56 55gr Soft point fifty round boxes 5 boxes ea $36.00

300 BLACKOUT 147GR FMJ of Fifty NEW 7 boxes @ $60.00 ea

300 BLACKOUT 130GR HP of Fifty NEW 6 boxes @ $60.00 ea

300 BLACKOUT 125GR FMJ of Fifty 5 boxes @ $55.00 each

300 BLACKOUT 110gr FMJ of Fifty 4 boxes @ $55.00 ea

7.62X39 123GR FMJ PER BOX of twenty NEW GECO brass. 8 box @ 30.00

7.62X39 123GR FMJ PER BOX of fifty brass. 8 boxes @ 45.00

380 ACP 90GR, 100GR PER BOX of Fifty 10 boxes @ $40.00 ea

380 ACP 90GR, JHP Frangible PER BOX of Fifty 4 boxes @ $50.00 ea

9mm 115gr FMJ, per box of fifty 5 boxes @ $38.00 ea

9mm 115gr JHP per box of fifty 8 boxes @ $44.00 ea

9mm 124gr FMJ per box of fifty 13 boxes @ $38.00 ea

9mm 124gr JHP per box of fifty 8 boxes @ $45.00 ea

9mm 147gr FMJ fifty round box. 5 boxes @ $38.00 each

9mm 147gr JHP fifty round box. 7 boxes @ $45.00 each

9X18 MAKAROV 95GR FMJ FIFTY ROUND BOX $39.00 ea

38 SPECIAL 125GR LDRN, 158GR LDRN PER BOX $35.00 ea

45 ACP 230GR LDRN, 230 LDFP PER 50 rd BOX $35.00 ea

45 ACP 230GR LDRN, 230 LDFP bulk ammo can 500rds $300.00

45 ACP 230GR FMJ PER BOX of fifty $40.00 ea

45 ACP 230GR FMJ bulk ammo can 500 rds $395.00

45 ACP 230GR JHP PER BOX of fifty $45.00 ea

45 LONG COLT 255GR LDFP Box of fifty @ $65.00 ea

Others ASK?

For those with simple understanding all prices are per box!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nasty stuff. A lot of ranges won't let you shoot it. Probably cuz they can't reload steel case ammo. Shooting steel case ammo itself will have you cleaning your gun a lot more than you will with brass case ammo. I personally don't get steel case just off the strength of being limited where I can shoot it.
In AK's? I've never had a problem with Wolf, its solid. You're supposed to clean after shooting anyway

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Well they claim it's hard on their protection system, it may start a fire and plus ricochet.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
In AK's? I've never had a problem with Wolf, its solid. You're supposed to clean after shooting anyway
Naw that shit foul your shit up. You do not have to clean after every usage.
Yet with that steel ammo you just may have to do that.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I was talking shooting steel case ammo in any gun. I stay away from Wolf & TulAmmo cuz of how much gunk it leaves and the limitation of ranges that allow you to shoot with it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Not true. What are you shooting it with?
Not true? It's physics.
Steel ammo doesn't expand as well as brass does. Which leads to gases being able to leak back into the firearm (carbon build up). This happens just about every time you fire. Which is why it fouls the firearm up and the reason you have to clean/maintenance the firearm more often than if you're firing brass.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Not true. What are you shooting it with?
Not true? It's physics.
Steel ammo doesn't expand as well as brass does. Which leads to gases being able to leak back into the firearm (carbon build up). This happens just about every time you fire. Which is why it fouls the firearm up and the reason you have to clean/maintenance the firearm more often than if you're firing brass.
He's telling the truth. AKs are built like tanks so they're not as sensitive but put that steel case ammo in a 9mm or AR and they're more likely to give issues unless cleaned more thoroughly. With brass you can easily go through a few hundred rounds before you need to really clean it.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
And there's a reason why that website has ammo available. All of those prices listed are high. Cheaperthandirt is a damn oxymoron when you look at their prices. No way in hell should anyone be paying $35 for 9mm, or damn near $1 per round on 5.56. And what they're charging for 22LR is highway robbery. Bro if you've been paying those prices, then I hate to tell you but they got you for your money and then some :smh:

$100 a box for 50rds of 357 or 38 Special :smh:
I used to get a box of 50 for around $20 bucks at walmart.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true? It's physics.
I get it, the carbon build up in an AK with steel vs brass is marginal man. And even with the carbon... that hoe still gon shoot.

Stop babying your firearms, its a tool, a piece of equipment.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it, the carbon build up in an AK with steel vs brass is marginal man. And even with the carbon... that hoe still gon shoot.

Stop babying your firearms, its a tool, a piece of equipment.

Agreed, If ANY firearm I own is finicky with ammo, it goes to the back of the safe. I've personally shot thousands of rounds of steel cased ammo, with no real issues. I remember when Wolf, Silver Bear, etc. were $6 per 50 rounds. The only ammo that I am totally against using, is aluminum case fuckrey.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Agreed, If ANY firearm I own is finicky with ammo, it goes to the back of the safe. I've personally shot thousands of rounds of steel cased ammo, with no real issues. I remember when Wolf, Silver Bear, etc. were $6 per 50 rounds. The only ammo that I am totally against using, is aluminum case fuckrey.
It's not so much about the gun being finicky with the ammo. It's more so the inconvenience for me. I'd hate to have a stockpile of steel case ammo only to find out I can't go to my local ranges cuz they don't allow it. As for the muck inside, it's more the convenience of being able to go longer between cleaning. That part is definitely a laziness factor :lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
From my perspective, I am fully stocked and not in search of what I deem a necessary product. The "luxury tax" is worth it. For me, the "extra" cost is worth it knowing I can get what I want when I want without thinking twice. I order on a Monday, it's at my door on Wednesday.

That's what I am paying for.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
From my perspective, I am fully stocked and not in search of what I deem a necessary product. The "luxury tax" is worth it. For me, the "extra" cost is worth it knowing I can get what I want when I want without thinking twice. I order on a Monday, it's at my door on Wednesday.

That's what I am paying for.
To each their own. I'm not a fan of paying double or more for ammo when there are locations where I have successfully acquired the same ammo at pre-COVID prices. I'm too frugal to spend that extra money if I don't have to. Plus I'm not hurting for ammo like that to feel like I need to spend the extra money either.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
To each their own. I'm not a fan of paying double or more for ammo when there are locations where I have successfully acquired the same ammo at pre-COVID prices. I'm too frugal to spend that extra money if I don't have to. Plus I'm not hurting for ammo like that to feel like I need to spend the extra money either.
Wurd... I am not going to pay $60 for what used to cost $10. :smh:
It's a good thing I'm already stocked up.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Piccinini spoke with a company years ago about incorporating artificial intelligence technology to verify a purchaser’s age and identity, but it was cost-prohibitive at the time, he said. For American Rounds, one machine had to be removed from a site in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, because of disappointing sales, Magers said.

The machines have locations in Alabama, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Texas, but the only one in the Lone Star State is in Canyon Lake near San Antonio.

Magers said much of the early interest in the machines has been in rural communities where few retailers may sell ammunition. The American Rounds machines are in Super C Mart and Fresh Value grocery stores in small cities, including Pell City, Alabama, which has a population of over 13,600, and Noble, Oklahoma, where nearly 7,600 people live."