I mad defeated with the IT shit, interviews but no jobs...

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting a job anywhere is a hustle.

Just cuz you got a degree, certifications, etc doesn’t guarantee you gonna get a job in this country and in this labor market.

You gotta get out there and hustle like your life depends on it.

If you are Black, that’s “Strike One” against you.

He should be applying at every insurance company he can find.

Huge industry as big as banking. Once you're in you're in.

Stable. Very rare layoffs. Full time, full benefits.

ALL THE BIG BOYS HAVE SALES, CLAIMS, AND UNDERWRITING JOBS IN THE ATLANTA AREA.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have the S+ which I would assume is a little bit better but I will look into this. How much did you pay?
So they way they have it setup is once you pass the Google Cybersecurity Certification, you actually get half off the price to take your security +..it's basically like these certs go hand in hand. you get a free trial but I paid for the whole year because i think i want to do some data analytics as well...

Something nice to add to the resume.

Good luck fam...BGOL will be looking out

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have but I have no ideas on what to start up, i got 5-6k in my name right now.. I was gonna go to Georgia next week and look around, I would consider working wherever and renting a room.

I apply to some of those too the pay is very low but I figured hotel work for a bit, the salary I see is mostly 14-16 a hour

security operations center

mid 40's... honestly I've been shitted on for a minute for working low wage jobs, people my age look at me funny like I'm a bum ass nigga and I got in my feelings trying to change my situation around. If I had a gun I would be serving life right now but thankfully I don't have one nor want one with how I feel at times.

I will do that, I've had people give me prep talk for decades but I always went back feeling pretty bad. I still have to work on that.

You care what people think at 40...?

You husslin backwards bruh??

Forgive yourself and hug yourself..

Be thankful for the little things...

Lots of folks with big money in hospitals

Right now wishing they were in thier forties

Again...

Were you out of work cause of the vaxxx mandates???

totto

Rising Star
Registered
You care what people think at 40...?

You husslin backwards bruh??

Forgive yourself and hug yourself..

Be thankful for the little things...

Lots of folks with big money in hospitals

Right now wishing they were in thier forties

Again...

Were you out of work cause of the vaxxx mandates???
Nope, I just had little security guard jobs and quit about 5-6 of them, I couldn't stand them... I tried to do other things like Medical Courier and all that with no luck yet.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
So they way they have it setup is once you pass the Google Cybersecurity Certification, you actually get half off the price to take your security +..it's basically like these certs go hand in hand. you get a free trial but I paid for the whole year because i think i want to do some data analytics as well...

Something nice to add to the resume.

Good luck fam...BGOL will be looking out
okay, I'm just gonna get back to work and hope things work out. I'll look into this certificate.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, I just had little security guard jobs and quit about 5-6 of them, I couldn't stand them... I tried to do other things like Medical Courier and all that with no luck yet.

Bruh this a NEW age we in now bruh... we had a bruh here Duke was his name, bruh was talking about how his life

was fucked up, from pops being a crackhead and all that.. he ain't know what he was going to do, bruh started a youtube channel,

and doing pretty fuckin well with over qtr million followers and growing, he relocated to Africa and making BIG moves... got his own business

and erethang... and bangin them fine ass east African honeys now..

Im just saying there are so many ways to reinvent yourself, Like dude was saying.. Security jobs are much better when you work for high level

establishments.. like four five star hotels.. got to have a real evolved attitude to do them retails jobs...

why don't you become fire safety if you are in the security business..

Personally I think you are unhappy because you are NOT following your dream.. FORTY is STILL EARLY BRUH,

you acting like you pushing a HUNDRED...

You don't trust yourself bruh.. How come???

Are you STILL thinking bout that bitch bruh??

and if you a female

Are you still thinking bout that dusty simp??

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@totto You in way better shape than me. I been looking for a full time job for 4 years!!!
You have certs and are younger than me. I feel your pain but you need to get a grip.
Nah you haven't cause there's no reason why you shouldn't have a security job right now. Get your license and you would automatically be put somewhere. Told you this yrs ago.. you would be sitting at any1 of these new buildings looking at cameras making anywhere from 17 or more. You got a car could do Uber eats, door dash, GrubHub, capsule, instacart or be doing delivery for papa johns, dominoes, lil Caesar pizza.. fresh direct... could work at trader joes, costco

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you kinda. I do I.T. for the county. I make about 65k, which really ain't shit, but I'm thankful for it. I was able to supplement my income by being a concierge at a high rise on the weekends, which was actually a cool fun ass job. The county has kept me paid over the years, even when everybody else in the city was getting laid off left and right. And I was also donating plasma like crazy. All 3 comes combined, I pulled around 90k. Also on another note, I go through depression too. Like you, I've been this way since I was a child. Some mornings, I just cry in the shower to let it all out. I have a lot to be thankful for, so I thank God for my position, even tho it's not perfect. I have folks depending on me, so I dust myself off, and smile through it all.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have but I have no ideas on what to start up, i got 5-6k in my name right now.. I was gonna go to Georgia next week and look around, I would consider working wherever and renting a room.

I apply to some of those too the pay is very low but I figured hotel work for a bit, the salary I see is mostly 14-16 a hour

security operations center

mid 40's... honestly I've been shitted on for a minute for working low wage jobs, people my age look at me funny like I'm a bum ass nigga and I got in my feelings trying to change my situation around. If I had a gun I would be serving life right now but thankfully I don't have one nor want one with how I feel at times.

I will do that, I've had people give me prep talk for decades but I always went back feeling pretty bad. I still have to work on that.
Haven't you said you had no kids, girl, or friends? So why would you care about people who aren't your family or friends say about you? If you died today would those same people come to your funeral? Help pay for it? If the answer is no than who gives a fuck what they think