I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bronny was a McDonald's All American. And was the #15 prospect on most boards entering his freshman season at USC. How does a kid with no talent play so well in NBA summer league?

You notice how non existent Mike and Kobe have become since Bronny's arrival? :lol:

Trayces mom is an average looking white woman, so it makes it different. All of his wealth and legacy will eventually be controlled by a white man, so white men don't complain about him. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

In corporate America, the establishment always rewards and backs the Black men who are willing to undermine young Black men. They want gatekeepers, not kingmakers. That's what keeps Blacks out of the executive ranks.

Brown's private convo shouldn't even be up for debate.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In corporate America, the establishment always rewards and backs the Black men who are willing to undermine young Black men. They want gatekeepers, not kingmakers. That's what keeps Blacks out of the executive ranks.

Brown's private convo shouldn't even be up for debate.
Jaylen should have shut up, Elle ( who I still can't believe is ob ESPN) should have kept that off the record, but this is the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. CACs keep Blacks out of executive ranks, not other Black people.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny was a McDonald's All American. And was the #15 prospect on most boards entering his freshman season at USC. How does a kid with no talent play so well in NBA summer league?

You notice how non existent Mike and Kobe have become since Bronny's arrival? :lol:

Trayces mom is an average looking white woman, so it makes it different. All of his wealth and legacy will eventually be controlled by a white man, so white men don't complain about him. :yes:

ok lets run with this.....

On January 24, 2019, Jackson-Davis was announced as a McDonald's All-American to participate in the 2019 game,[4] where he finished with 7 points, 5 rebounds, and 1 block in 14 minutes.

Recruiting
He was rated as a four-star recruit by Rivals, 247Sports, and ESPN. During his high school career Jackson-Davis was recruited by numerous high-profile schools, including Indiana, Michigan State, UCLA, Ohio State, Purdue, Xavier, among others.[5] On November 30, 2018, Jackson-Davis committed to playing college basketball for Indiana after narrowing his choices down to Indiana, Michigan State, and UCLA.[6]

College Indiana (2019–2023)

Consensus first-team All-American (2023)
Third-team All-American – USBWA, NABC, SN (2021)
Karl Malone Award (2023)
First-team All-Big Ten (2023)
First-team All-Big Ten – Media (2021)
Second-team All-Big Ten (2022)
Second-team All-Big Ten – Coaches (2021)
Third-team All-Big Ten (2020)
Big Ten All-Freshman Team (2020)
2× Big Ten All-Defensive Team (2022, 2023)
McDonald's All-American (2019)
Indiana Mr. Basketball (2019)
consecutive Big Ten Player of the Week awards since the award's inception in 1981–82.[28]

Bronny's college career

Career highlights and awards
McDonald's All-American (2023)
Jordan Brand Classic (2023)
Nike Hoop Summit (2023)

College career​

On July 24, 2023, at approximately 9:26 a.m. PDT, James collapsed at the Galen Center during a USC practice session. It was later revealed that he had suffered cardiac arrest caused by a congenital heart defect.[68][69] James was released from the hospital on July 27.[70] James was projected as a top ten pick in the 2024 NBA draft and according to Jonathan Givony, was seen as the most improved prospect in the country before his cardiac arrest.[71]

Less than five months removed from his cardiac arrest, James made his collegiate debut for the Trojans on December 10, finishing with four points, three rebounds, two assists, two steals, and one block off the bench.[72] On December 30, James scored a career-high 15 points on 6-of-11 from the field and had three assists in a road loss against Oregon State.[73] On January 17, 2024, James played a season-high 30 minutes and recorded 11 points, five rebounds and six assists in an 82–67 loss to No. 12 Arizona.[74] James appeared in USC's final 25 games, starting six and averaging 4.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 19.3 minutes.[75]

On April 5, 2024, James announced on Instagram that he would enter the 2024 NBA draft while maintaining his college eligibility and also enter the transfer portal.[76]

In early May 2024, James was medically cleared to be eligible for the NBA draft.[77][78] On May 28, 2024, it was reported that James had at least 10 workout invites from NBA teams but only visited a "couple" of those teams, which included the Lakers and Suns.[79][80][81]

what their contracts say....

James' first NBA deal will see him make a reported $7.9 million across four years, via Spotrac. About $5.4 million of that will be guaranteed

Trayce Jackson-Davis signed a 4 year , $7,639,302 contract with the Golden State Warriors, including $3,011,420 guaranteed

a person with a fuller college career and stats never had a major health issue got drafted at a LOWER position and got less guaranteed money in their contract.

I guess if rich paul was TJD's agent he'd have gotten him a 10m deal 8 guaranteed.. :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jaylen should have shut up, Elle ( who I still can't believe is ob ESPN) should have kept that off the record, but this is the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. CACs keep Blacks out of executive ranks, not other Black people.

No, there is 2 generations of black professionals that act as gatekeepers for cacs. They do the dirty work so cacs don't have to. That's why corporate media trys to encourage older Black athletes to diss young ones. But fried Diana Taurasi when she did the same to Caitlin.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
First 3 games Bronny struggles summer league means nothing, 2 games Bronny is better now he's the getting odds for rookie of the year :lol:
Skip asking is he ready to be in the regular Lakers rotation and Paul Pierce saying the Lakers should look to trade Dalton Knetch

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is decent but I just don't see any fire in him. Dude barely breaks a sweat. Seeing what's happening....he'll make the team.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Everybody remembers this. This was the highlight of his kids basketball careers and the biggest story they ever been associated with. MJ should've pushed his kids harder, this is supposed to be one of them getting all this attention and jersey sales. Mikey is such a failure as a parent. His kids are nobodies. :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
So Bronny getting 8 million now has folks mad that players are getting paid? I thought it was, "Fuck the owners" tho. I've been on here saying players are getting 300 million dollar contracts and they haven't won shit and nobody challenged that but mad that Bronny got $2 million a year. So what? That's what the Lakers wanted to pay him. Don't bitch about player contracts now. Talent ain't got shit to do with the money a team wants to pay a player. I've been saying that and nobody seemed to care until the 55th pick got a 4 year/8 million contract.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
But he didn’t get paid like the #55 pick and that’s another problem. I hate to say this but Lebron failed as a father…in developing him into a basketball player. Dale Curry had Steph out there very young. Melo stay working with his son, along with Deion Sanders and his kids. Ja Morant and his dad, Kobe and Gigi!

There’s no way as a father you have access to all types of trainers. For Bronny coming up, peep Emoni Bates when he was training in High School. And furthermore ninja had a whole basketball court at his house. Man I begged my mother to put a basketball hoop in our backyard. And she did…that bitch was on straight dirt!
I think who the father is shouldn't be a measurement of the kids interest. Deon Sanders oldest son had little interest in being a football player. Shilo is 24 and still playing college football. Deion thinks he can influence where he can go in the NFL smh...Magic Johnson and Dwayne Wade sons where dress's...I'm jus sayin... Trainers can only do so much and if the kid isn't "driven" like GiGis passion to be just like Kobe ( I get tears when I see photos of them today smh...). Shaq could have hire the best to teach him to shoot free throws, and Charles Barkley's golf swing is beyond help! LMAO

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Bronny getting 8 million now has folks mad that players are getting paid? I thought it was, "Fuck the owners" tho. I've been on here saying players are getting 300 million dollar contracts and they haven't won shit and nobody challenged that but mad that Bronny got $2 million a year. So what? That's what the Lakers wanted to pay him. Don't bitch about player contracts now. Talent ain't got shit to do with the money a team wants to pay a player. I've been saying that and nobody seemed to care until the 55th pick got a 4 year/8 million contract.
its more about how and why bronny's in the nba... you mention the 55th pick getting a multi million dollar contract but someone post about another kid getting a similar deal and he was 2nd round...but look at their resumes

Trayce Jackson-Davis

Karl Malone Award (2023)
consecutive Big Ten Player of the Week awards since the award's inception in 1981–82.[28]

Bronny's college career

College career
On July 24, 2023, at approximately 9:26 a.m. PDT, James collapsed at the Galen Center during a USC practice session. It was later revealed that he had suffered cardiac arrest caused by a congenital heart defect.[68][69] James was released from the hospital on July 27.[70] James was projected as a top ten pick in the 2024 NBA draft and according to Jonathan Givony, was seen as the most improved prospect in the country before his cardiac arrest.[71]

Less than five months removed from his cardiac arrest, James made his collegiate debut for the Trojans on December 10, finishing with four points, three rebounds, two assists, two steals, and one block off the bench.[72] On December 30, James scored a career-high 15 points on 6-of-11 from the field and had three assists in a road loss against Oregon State.[73] On January 17, 2024, James played a season-high 30 minutes and recorded 11 points, five rebounds and six assists in an 82–67 loss to No. 12 Arizona.[74] James appeared in USC's final 25 games, starting six and averaging 4.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 19.3 minutes.[75]

On April 5, 2024, James announced on Instagram that he would enter the 2024 NBA draft while maintaining his college eligibility and also enter the transfer portal.[76]

In early May 2024, James was medically cleared to be eligible for the NBA draft.[77][78] On May 28, 2024, it was reported that James had at least 10 workout invites from NBA teams but only visited a "couple" of those teams, which included the Lakers and Suns.[79][80][81]

Nike Hoop Summit (2023)

Bronny James was drafted 55th. James' first NBA deal will see him make a reported $7.9 million across four years, via Spotrac. About $5.4 million of that will be guaranteed

Trayce Jackson-Davis went 2nd round, pick 57 overall and signed a 4 year , $7.6 million contract with the Golden State Warriors, including $3,011,420 guaranteed.

In 2 years he makes about 3 mil the other two are based on factors. Bronnys is for all 4 years.

a person with a fuller college career and stats never had a major health issue got drafted at a LOWER position and got less guaranteed money in their contract.

Now I get business is business but come on :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Everybody remembers this. This was the highlight of his kids basketball careers and the biggest story they ever been associated with. MJ should've pushed his kids harder, this is supposed to be one of them getting all this attention and jersey sales. Mikey is such a failure as a parent. His kids are nobodies. :lol:

Phil Knights bottombitch protecting white zaddy bottomline.. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
its more about how and why bronny's in the nba... you mention the 55th pick getting a multi million dollar contract but someone post about another kid getting a similar deal and he was 2nd round...but look at their resumes

Trayce Jackson-Davis

Karl Malone Award (2023)

Bronny's college career

College career

Nike Hoop Summit (2023)

Bronny James was drafted 55th. James' first NBA deal will see him make a reported $7.9 million across four years, via Spotrac. About $5.4 million of that will be guaranteed

Trayce Jackson-Davis went 2nd round, pick 57 overall and signed a 4 year , $7.6 million contract with the Golden State Warriors, including $3,011,420 guaranteed.

In 2 years he makes about 3 mil the other two are based on factors. Bronnys is for all 4 years.

Now I get business is business but come on :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:
Imagine typing/posting all this about a 55th pick playing in summer league.:lol: Get well soon bruh.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine typing/posting all this about a 55th pick playing in summer league.:lol: Get well soon bruh.
all the hype proves the ONLY reason this a topic of discussion is because of who his daddy is...

oh and you in the thread too homie...pass the cough syrup.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Phil Knights bottombitch protecting white zaddy bottomline.. :smh:

Everybody from the 80s and 90s making a "company man" and such a "bitch to management" as their greatest athlete of all time is a reflection of the times. Everyone was a corporate striver and there was no revolutionary thought or ideals.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
AmeriKKKa so racist, even while Bron's leading us to a Gold medal on the world stage, white Americans want to hate on his kid loudly on social media. :lol:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
AmeriKKKa so racist, even while Bron's leading us to a Gold medal on the world stage, white Americans want to hate on his kid loudly on social media. :lol:
Queen Tasha...I don't think it's racism. LeBron James have a lot of critics who are black as well. One thing I can say, is that your loyalty over the years to both Cam Newton and LeBron James can never be questioned. :rolleyes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Queen Tasha...I don't think it's racism. LeBron James have a lot of critics who are black as well. One thing I can say, is that your loyalty over the years to both Cam Newton and LeBron James can never be questioned. :rolleyes:

No its racism HWIC. Mainly white geeks and their low paid employees sit online making fun of LeBron James. Black America has more pressing issues than his son getting a job. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
For the Bryce is better than Bronny committee @easy_b

Difference in highlights

and reality

That's why I said people need to stop going by highlights. They're deceiving and it's money in it for them, because of their name.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Difference in highlights

and reality

That's why I said people need to stop going by highlights. They're deceiving and it's money in it for them, because of their name.

First thing I noticed was the two different uniforms and I said the same thing about Bronny, if you look at his highlight videos they were the same plays and most of the videos are just full of him celebrating..lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Difference in highlights

and reality

They're talking about his video on UNDISPUTED, in the comments they're saying people are lying about Bryces height too, Skip them saying he's 6'6 but comments saying he's only 6'3..lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They're talking about his video on UNDISPUTED, in the comments they're saying people are lying about Bryces height too, Skip them saying he's 6'6 but comments saying he's only 6'3..lol

Yeah, he's 6'3

I've been saying he's a forward in a guards body for the longest

They used to post weird ass photos from down below to make him look taller than he is