I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Caron Butler Jr. is on the G League of the Miami Heat, the team his dad works for.

White people want the kids of former players to be 12th men and no names with no hype, unless they are biracial. Then it benefits white people that they become stars, so it's OK. :lol:

BGOL wants Cooper Flag and Zach Edey to be the stars, not Bronny. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again I'm have for Bro and happy for Bronny that he got drafted.

But when they say things like all the hard work paid off, and him crying when he got drafted like he finally made it I

excuse-me-funny-kid-do6fet0trut1kala.webp

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL needs Black male posters who have raised Black children. White people can't speak on this in good faith.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Lakers already said they drafted Bronny because they believe in him. Rich Paul literally had to threaten teams NOT to draft him so the Lakers could. You guys ignored that to push a lazy narrative.

Why didn't MJ draft his son when he owned the Hornets for 13 years since it's so easy? You keep dodging the question. That's your GOAT. Either he didn't believe in his son or he don't got juice, which one Jordan fan?

The Lakers will sign Bronny to another contract after LeBron is retired. What you are saying makes 0 sense. Bronny is the biggest star in the draft and already a cash cow. You guys aren't talking bout no other players but him right?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:i can't even comment on the bolded part because no way you're serious. MJ was the owner of the Hornets you really believe the OWNER didn't have the juice to draft his own son on his own team

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was a scoring guard but I feel you :lol:
Yeah I feel that….he was which is why he got regulated to what he was. 6th man at tops. Ain’t no shame in his career honestly I didn’t know he was just 31…..I’d say if Bronny had a career like that it was successful but I know being Lebron won wont allow him to just be a role player and that be ok.
I wonder what role they give him this year or is it gonna be some coaching dnps?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:i can't even comment on the bolded part because no way you're serious. MJ was the owner of the Hornets you really believe the OWNER didn't have the juice to draft his own son on his own team

MJ didn't draft his son did he? He doesn't have juice. His sons sell shoes for a living and do reality TV. Nobody's ever bought a Marcus Jordan NBA jersey. Bronny doesn't have that problem. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I feel that….he was which is why he got regulated to what he was. 6th man at tops. Ain’t no shame in his career honestly I didn’t know he was just 31…..I’d say if Bronny had a career like that it was successful but I know being Lebron won wont allow him to just be a role player and that be ok.
I wonder what role they give him this year or is it gonna be some coaching dnps?

Bronny's not a scorer so he's gonna have to be a role player and he's ok with that.

I am too because role players are needed. Every player can't be the star scorer plus that's not his game.

At least right now it isn't.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny's not a scorer so he's gonna have to be a role player and he's ok with that.

I am too because role players are needed. Every player can't be the star scorer plus that's not his game.

At least right now it isn't.
Bronny not a scorer but he can have similar scoring impacts as Rivers did off the bench. Like putting up 7 to 8 a game. Filling the stat sheet. I think that’s his ceiling anyway.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I'm 99% with you.

The ONLY part to me is tough.

I would say the primary and secondary and tertiary reason is his dad.

But we will never know DEFINITIVELY if that's true.

That's a nitpick though...

But I only say that because I don't like how not only white folk but now colored people acting brand new on this nepotism.

I swear if all this nepo baby bullshit didn't become a trending topic a few years ago we wouldn't blink an eye.

My dad WISHES he could have done anything to make my life easier or better. And with my kids medical condition I would have been at the lottery in person with my entire family and medical staff doing the electric slide to not like us in front of all the undrafted players with kid Capri on the turntables.

F**k these jabronis.
They screaming nepotism to move the goalpost. Media gather what people are saying and then they gaslight us. The media won’t just come out and say Bronny sucks and the only reason he’s signed to the Lakers is because of his dad…That’s it that’s all, instead they changing the narrative.

JJ.Redick as well..Most jobs or form of nepotism with family is..I’m try to get my son a job at xyz. They don’t cover it up.

But Marvin Harrison son is putting in work. Along with Deion Sanders sons, they didn’t jump straight into the NFL.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They screaming nepotism to move the goalpost. Media gather what people are saying and then they gaslight us. The media won’t just come out and say Bronny sucks and the only reason he’s signed to the Lakers is because of his dad…That’s it that’s all, instead they changing the narrative.

JJ.Redick as well..Most jobs or form of nepotism with family is..I’m try to get my son a job at xyz. They don’t cover it up.
Jj Redick get happy Kinecht and Bronny pulled up because he didn’t want to face them n word allegations…I nearly forgot all about that shit lol.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Criticism is one thing. This don't feel like that.

Then let us critical on ALL OF IT.

The media has done a significant job to ensure he’s in our face. My thing is, none of this is Bronny’s fault. So my issue isn’t with him. I’m critical of his game, but my bigger issue is with everything that surrounds him.

Unfortunately for him, he’s going to catch the brunt of all the good and bad attention his father has brought on him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny not a scorer but he can have similar scoring impacts as Rivers did off the bench. Like putting up 7 to 8 a game. Filling the stat sheet. I think that’s his ceiling anyway.

Damn I looked up his stats and you're right, he was a career 8 point scorer.

I thought that he averaged more than that. I did she that he averaged more with the Clippers...

I'm guessing playing for his Dad :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I just want to say you know it’s a all time low when you dick ride a athlete for 20 years and then move on to his 19 year old son and then dick ride him and compare Lebron and MJ kids to each other. That’s some next level dick sucking. :lol:

You aren't Black so you don't understand why a Black man would promote our kids. Next level dick eating is hating on an athletes kids because the guy you like was a shitty parent and his kids quit like some bums.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All these white boys questioning Bronny will be dickeating Cooper Flag and Zach Edey. Team USA don't got no American white boys on the roster so they always looking for the next great hope.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It almost looks like he has a Ben Simmons like mental block when it comes to the offensive side of the game. He just doesn't look comfortable at all on a basketball ball court.

The physical ability is obvious, the stamina and motor are there, but man his offense is just broken.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I looked up his stats and you're right, he was a career 8 point scorer.

I thought that he averaged more than that. I did she that he averaged more with the Clippers...

I'm guessing playing for his Dad :lol:
Yeah I could’ve swore he was better but I guess it was just that small Clippers run….one of them teams I can’t remember who it was maybe it was Denver he gave them a nice little punch off the bench.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You aren't Black so you don't understand why a Black man would promote our kids. Next level dick eating is hating on an athletes kids because the guy you like was a shitty parent and his kids quit like some bums.
I’m black. I came out of a black woman. You came out of white coochie. You’re not qualified.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I could’ve swore he was better but I guess it was just that small Clippers run….one of them teams I can’t remember who it was maybe it was Denver he gave them a nice little punch off the bench.

Yep you're right it was Denver.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel that but at the same time he really ain’t did shit to deserve criticism yet. I feel like saying the odds are stacked against him is not criticism that’s facts. Saying he ain’t shit and won’t ever be shit thats just hating lol.

Bronny wins regardless. His dad is a billionaire. He got unlimited access to resources and people. He could quit playing right now, and it wouldn’t effect him at all.

I’m not going to praise Bron for being a dad. He did what he was suppose to do.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny wins regardless. His dad is a billionaire. He got unlimited access to resources and people. He could quit playing right now, and it wouldn’t effect him at all.

I’m not going to praise Bron for being a dad. He did what he was suppose to do.
Yeah he Gucci. I honestly thought Bronny would create his own lane but I think he will. I don’t think he will be on the NBA long. I think he gonna get on that Kai Cenat wave.

I give Bron credit because he did what he said he was gonna do and achieved it. He did what no one else could do.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And that’s the part that I say is insulting and lying lol….like be fucking for real it was nepotism oh well but don’t lie to me lol.

And folk want to PRETEND like he did. I’m not doing that shit. Call it like it is. I’m cool with that type of honesty.

But we know Bron can’t outright say that because nepotism is a see but don’t say out loud type of thing.