I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Daddy got him in the McDonald's game, a D1 scholarship at USC and drafted into the NBA...it's time to show and prove for Bronny to stand on his own and right now, it looks like he doesn't belong...

He got drafted and Michael Jordan's kids didn't. He's already won at life. His daddy could've just got him a reality TV spot and had him fucking one of his teammates old bitches, but he's starring for the Lakers. It's level to this shit bruh.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody else in the 2024 draft is gonna be remembered like that. They will always be in Bronny's shadow and be measured with him. A rookie could average 30 a game this season and people would still bring up Bronny in the convo. The kid is a star and will lead the NBA discourse the next 10 years. He's already got an 8 page thread on BGOL and is more discussed than the reigning Finals MVP.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That page TheScore did 8 tweets on Bronny yesterday. 8!!! And got great engagement on all of them. As long as people are talking about him, good or bad, the brand is winning. You couldn't stop him from being drafted, so it's not like the bad stuff really hurts. They didn't even cover the #1 and #2 picks battling, cuz ain't no money in that. :lol:

There is no player in Bronny's draft class that is more important to the future of the NBA than him. And he's already more popular and gets more press than some star players.

One last thing, for Bronny hate to truly excel, you have to concede to his dads greatness to make him come off as an underachiever. Jondoe posted Bronny's stats, so stats clearly matter now, which is right up Bron's alley. :yes: The content creators stopped making GOAT debate memes and Bron troll memes, and you will see less and less of MJ and Kobe now. Bron and Bronny is the #1 narrative in the NBA, so the social media content will be shifting.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Think about it, which NBA payer has said anyting bad yet aboythim? I remember one former NBA player Ibthibk Brandon Jennings or someone from that era said on live TV "Bronny is TOO GOOD for college right now" and needs to take his talent to the NBA.

What fucking games was this dicklover this dicklover was watching?

Bronny's real calling was football. He looks like a football player trying to play basketball.
I mean you can say the same thing about Zion Williamson because he's built for football and not basketball

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Name the last 55th pick that contributed. Fuck it, just name a 55th pick you clown ass nigga

That's why it doesn't matter as much

Normally anything past 40 is a G League player or a player deep on the bench

Dillion Brooks is the best sub 40 player in the past several years

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Donald Trump Jr. will never be hated on more than LeBron James Jr. on this board. Donald Trump Jr. is white! :lol:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny already get more national coverage than all Louisiana sports franchises combined. Some poor Black person in the swamp gotta eventually build a sports legacy out there right? :lol:

So your response to that is to bring up a region, nigga this ain't Biggie and 2pac.

Here's some breaking news, YOU are a customer of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, You are not a member of the Buss Family, you're not on the roster, and the Lakers do not employ you in any capacity, you ain't even the Laker's version of Clipper Darrell

They only care about your money and if you think Bronny James is worth you spending your hard-earned money on, then you are a fool

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So your response to that is to bring up a region, nigga this ain't Biggie and 2pac.

Here's some breaking news, YOU are a customer of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, You are not a member of the Buss Family, you're not on the roster, and the Lakers do not employ you in any capacity, you ain't even the Laker's version of Clipper Darrell

They only care about your money and if you think Bronny James is worth you spending your hard-earned money on, then you are a fool

Louisiana is a sports shithole. Most of their fans are bandwagon Laker Kobe fans and don't care about the Pelicans. I still remember you crying when Kobe died. Bronny jokes in exchange for that bitch niggas life is a trade I'll take every day of the week. Keep posting the troll tweets I'll keep laughing at Tobe and GiGi in real life. :lol:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Louisiana is a sports shithole. Most of their fans are bandwagon Laker Kobe fans and don't care about the Pelicans. I still remember you crying when Kobe died. Bronny jokes in exchange for that bitch niggas life is a trade I'll take every day of the week. Keep posting the troll tweets I'll keep laughing at Tobe and GiGi in real life. :lol:

I'll paypal you $100 if you can repost the post where I CRIED at Kobe dying.

Otherwise you'll take your place with Dannyblueeyes on the permablocked list.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'll paypal you $100 if you can repost the post where I CRIED at Kobe dying.

Otherwise you'll take your place with Dannyblueeyes on the permablocked list.

I already did maam, 3 years ago!!! :lol: Just go in the Kobe death thread, you got like 20 posts all somber and shit like you knew him. :roflmao: Now go permablock shitty helicopters so someone else won't try to battle a mountain in Calabassas.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already did maam, 3 years ago!!! :lol: Just go in the Kobe death thread, you got like 20 posts all somber and shit like you knew him. :roflmao: Now go permablock shitty helicopters so someone else won't try to battle a mountain in Calabassas.

repost them here..
You obviously have time.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Duece gone find the perfect Bronny troll tweet to numb the pain.

Now that kids are no longer off limits the Mambacitas bout to get worked on Twitter. :yes:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duece gone find the perfect Bronny troll tweet to numb the pain.

Now that kids are no longer off limits the Mambacitas bout to get worked on Twitter. :yes:

Troll tweet?

I'm not the only one who's said that the boy is probably more interested in playing games than being in the NBA.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Troll tweet?

I'm not the only one who's said that the boy is probably more interested in playing games than being in the NBA.

He's played 3 summer league games and folks ain't giving him grace or time to learn. So it's fuck Kobe's kids too. We can troll them. I hate Kobe so I should be able to make fun of Gigi. Bronny enabled me to have that freedom.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's played 3 summer league games and folks ain't giving him grace or time to learn. So it's fuck Kobe's kids too. We can troll them. I hate Kobe so I should be able to make fun of Gigi. Bronny enabled me to have that freedom.

Grace and time to learn should have been in his junior and senior years in high school when LeBron should have honestly and accurately assessed his skill level and sent him to a college where he could have had time to grow and develop.

Grace is not playing one year of college basketball at a football school, averaging 4 points on 36% shooting and coming out way too early to get drafted by the Lakers because LeBron is still dealing with deep-seated issues due to his absent father.

Furthermore, if I were LeBron I would have asked the boy if it's even in his heart to play basketball.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Grace and time to learn should have been in his junior and senior years in high school when LeBron should have honestly and accurately assessed his skill level and sent him to a college where he could have had time to grow and develop.

Grace is not playing one year of college basketball at a football school, averaging 4 points on 36% shooting and coming out way too early to get drafted by the Lakers because LeBron is still dealing with deep-seated issues due to his absent father.

Furthermore, if I were LeBron I would have asked the boy if it's even in his heart to play basketball.

Bronny has already been drafted and given a contract. An old bitter nigga like you shouldn't be jealous of a kid. :lol:

If it makes you feel better were not gonna give Kobe's half white kids grace either. His oldest daughter is with a white boy. They are trash and just live off their dads name like their video vixen uneducated mother.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny has already been drafted and given a contract. An old bitter nigga like you shouldn't be jealous of a kid. :lol:

If it makes you feel better were not gonna give Kobe's half white kids grace either. His oldest daughter is with a white boy. They are trash.

Your trolling is horrible, it's not funny, it's not clever.

So, I'm about to give you a permablock.

any last words?