I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He be so happy when someone give him attention……
He/she/it literally spends something like 18 hours a day talking about a man who wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire. I had to block him when it was pages of
text worshipping LeBron and arguing with everyone. It got to the point where he was shitting on kobes dead daughter just to insult people, A real sick fuckin weirdo.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man that prediction is turning out wrong

He will be fine. Nobody will remember these games 2 months from now. But it's good he's still getting all the attention and promo. Better Bronny than some white boy.

His haters are celebrating his bad games just means folks are gonna celebrate his good ones loudly.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He/she/it literally spends something like 18 hours a day talking about a man who wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire. I had to block him when it was pages of
text worshipping LeBron and arguing with everyone. It got to the point where he was shitting on kobes dead daughter just to insult people, A real sick fuckin weirdo.

Kobe took his lil girl on a helicopter to die. LeBron took his son to the NBA to get paid. Only white people think Kobe won. And we know why.

FB-IMG-1720879256906.jpg

Kobe had to go so Bronny could get this chance. If he were alive Bronny prolly isn't a Laker. Thank you Lord!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is the only person I had to place on ignore. Like you said, he would go on four hours and days about Lebron. It was clogging up the page.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He is the only person I had to place on ignore. Like you said, he would go on four hours and days about Lebron. It was clogging up the page.

Bronny is the only star in this draft. No one else will be remembered long term. Outside of being measured to Bronny, they are worthless.

See this needs to earn him perma ban!!

Permaban these nuts. You dickeaters want me banned cuz you can't say nothing no more. :lol: Kobe is dead and Mikey ran to NASCAR. Now all you can do is troll his son and make him the most popular young player in the NBA. Nike laying off execs left and right. You dickeaters work for us now. This thread will be 200 pages by the end of next season. You hate Bronny, I hate Gigi. Alls fair in love and war spic.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bronny is the only star in this draft. No one else will be remembered long term. Outside of being measured to Bronny, they are worthless.

Permaban these nuts. You dickeaters want me banned cuz you can't say nothing no more. :lol: Kobe is dead and Mikey ran to NASCAR. Now all you can do is troll his son and make him the most popular young player in the NBA. Nike laying off execs left and right. You dickeaters work for us now. This thread will be 200 pages by the end of next season. You hate Bronny, I hate Gigi. Alls fair in love and war spic.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jaylen pulled up with two baddies. And not a couple of industry chicks thats been passed around.

The Bulldyke Brigade not gonna like this. The young pretty chics getting too much shine now.

Hell..he may as well take them out for drinks later and see where the rest of the night goes. You never know what could happen..:hellyea:

Yep!!.... :yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Kobe daughter comments….thats sick shit. But that tells me one he’s not black and he doesn’t have kids. Just a loser all around.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah Kobe daughter comments….thats sick shit. But that tells me one he’s not black and he doesn’t have kids. Just a loser all around.

Fuck Kobe and his kids. Them sheriff's didn't give a fuck about them, so I don't neither. I'm looking at the crash site photos as we speak.

And fuck lame white people like yourself that pretend to be Black on message boards. You ofays are only good for online trolling and couldn't even stop Bronny from being drafted in real life. Just a waste of space. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wanna see white people that hated on this father son duo yesterday, be all sympathetic and walk on eggshells for one that's waaaaaay less popular and tragic today.

:popcorn:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That dumb shit has been blocked by 80% of people who frequent the NBA thread including Laker and LeBron fans. He's unwell.

I question anyone who replies to it and doesn’t have it on ignore. I’ve searched far and wide and there aren’t many more worthless individuals posting on BGOL than it :smh:

And every time a poster replies to him they’re tickling his twat :roflmao:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kobe's white fans are gonna troll Bronny even harder now. They will blame him for this death the way they blame Bron for Kobe's. As long as it keeps Bronny's name and legacy in front of these sorry white boys, it's all good. Klutch is winning.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jaylen pulled up with two baddies. And not a couple of industry chicks thats been passed around.

The Bulldyke Brigade not gonna like this. The young pretty chics getting too much shine now.

Hell..he may as well take them out for drinks later and see where the rest of the night goes. You never know what could happen..:hellyea:

Angel Reese and Kyrse Groundrezic