I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Serious question,
Why won't bronny play in the g league?
You know why! He averaged 4 points off the bench for a mediocre team in the pac 12. He's not even Gleague material at this point.

Remember when bron said he could bust most of the gleaue players ass. Then was coppin pleas during his freshmen year.

Bron put more pressure on him then he had too. Should have stayed and played another couple years and got bigger and stronger.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bronny would definitely be affected in f he quit right now.

His lifelong dream, goal and passion was to make it and play in the NBA. Those were real tears when he was drafted.

And believe it or not, he does care what we think. He wants to prove us wrong and show us that he belongs in the NBA.

He worked hard to get to the level to even be considered for the NBA, whether he deserves to be there or not. He worked hard for it so he does care.

AGREE WITH EVERYTHING

but YOU can't say that part (man I am nitpicking you to death my brother I apologize)

I actually agree with you but We have no idea.

ALL these athletes say they don't care

If we making the consensus that they ALL lying? Then fine I'm with a 100%

but there ARE people who genuinely don't care about outside noise.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AGREE WITH EVERYTHING

but YOU can't say that part (man I am nitpicking you to death my brother I apologize)

I actually agree with you but We have no idea.

ALL these athletes say they don't care

If we making the consensus that they ALL lying? Then fine I'm with a 100%

but there ARE people who genuinely don't care about outside noise.

You do know, and you know that he cares.

If he made it there in his own merit and deserved it, he wouldn't care.

But he and everyone knows that he's there because of his Dad, and he wants to prove everyone wrong.

That's the reason that "He" cares.

Also no one wants to fail.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But he and everyone knows that he's there because of his Dad, and he wants to prove everyone wrong.

damn it.

you right

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know people I can tell, and I know that you know that he does actually care.

Most people care what others think about them no matter what they say.

I do to but I confess not as much...its the years I guess.

This hits home with me because I like most of the alumni here know HATED using family friends connections to game the system. I truly believe if I eat? We ALL gotta eat. Ask @tallblacknyc will attest to this if you need - I been doing too much for free. Until the baby. When I saw that it actually IMPROVED the therapy consultations referrals treatment and price? Wifey told me you BETTER use all that sh*t and get more better ones. So I did. And honestly NOW I have no (real) regrets.

If it was MY child? I would move heaven and earth and over anyone in the way. ESPECIALLY because of the medical stuff.

If that's their dream. They will be well prepared to work your ass off. Because I will to make it happen.

I don't understand at all the other side of this.

We can name THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people who have benefitted due to relations blood frat etc etc

And would NEVER give or think they OWE any excuses.

By the logic the other side using? Then college employees shouldn't get free tuition for their kids right? Owners shouldn't get to automatically pass down teams to their kids they should be vetted first for any and all positions? And I shouldn't call a bgol member with connections to get a medication overnighted because they KNOW me because there are literally thousands of other kids who would not get that privilege? I just need to know what the apparent "rules" are to this. Because TRUST me when your in that same situation?

Yall aint gonna give a f**k what a nepo baby is ...

cause its YOUR baby.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL believes the Lakers dont make money off Bronny James and are gonna stash him in the G league all season. :roflmao:

I can hear the "LeBron is forcing JJ to play Bronny" complaints already. :yes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious answer,
Maybe he will. Muthafucka he was drafted a week ago. Its July. Chill da fuc out.
I saw a headline that said rich Paul said bronny wasn't going to play in the g league
Upon further review, he actually was talking about a 2 way contract , not playing in the g league

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Bronny had a good game last night and showcased why he got drafted. He's actually ahead of the other players on his summer league team. Once he gets playing time he will become a fan favorite in LA.
I liked what he showed on defense. If you a real hooper you saw he was really advanced on defense.

I was impressed when he denied a post up on an opposing team with the attitude like "I go against 6'9 250 every day.

Even gave the guy a nice lil elbow for good measure.

The offense will come with time. But he has to learn how the drive and finish at the basket with his left.

Teams are playing him that way because he's got tonnes of tape that shows weaknesses.

He looked like a legit NBAprospect the other night. He's not overwhelmed but he needs time to grow and learn.

He not going to be a beast but he can play defense like Lindsey Hunter and shoot like BJ Armstrong then he has a place in the league.

He's aways going to have to give effort to make up for size. But if he stays in the gym he might prove a lot of people wrong.

Bayless is an ass for saying that was a bad game. There are a good amount of players in the league like Bronny and only one LeBron. He's got a better chance at making it the league that Austin Rivers who was a solid player but had to learn he wasn't the next Kobe once he got to the league.

Bronny knows he's not anyone but himself. Mentally, that's the best place he can be. If he sticks in the league and gets a few legit starts, that's a helluva accomplishment.

Considering some of his superstar bball players sons counterparts like to play dress up and look like WNBA stars I think LeBron has done a great job.

Bronny seems like a good person, don't turn him into something bitter because you don't like his dad. If he stays in the gym and finds his shot then good things will happen.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I liked what he showed on defense. If you a real hooper you saw he was really advanced on defense.

I was impressed when he denied a post up on an opposing team with the attitude like "I go against 6'9 250 every day.

Even gave the guy a nice lil elbow for good measure.

The offense will come with time. But he has to learn how the drive and finish at the basket with his left.

Teams are playing him that way because he's got tonnes of tape that shows weaknesses.

He looked like a legit NBAprospect the other night. He's not overwhelmed but he needs time to grow and learn.

He not going to be a beast but he can play defense like Lindsey Hunter and shoot like BJ Armstrong then he has a place in the league.

He's aways going to have to give effort to make up for size. But if he stays in the gym he might prove a lot of people wrong.

Bayless is an ass for saying that was a bad game. There are a good amount of players in the league like Bronny and only one LeBron. He's got a better chance at making it the league that Austin Rivers who was a solid player but had to learn he wasn't the next Kobe once he got to the league.

Bronny knows he's not anyone but himself. Mentally, that's the best place he can be. If he sticks in the league and gets a few legit starts, that's a helluva accomplishment.

Considering some of his superstar bball players sons counterparts like to play dress up and look like WNBA stars I think LeBron has done a great job.

Bronny seems like a good person, don't turn him into something bitter because you don't like his dad. If he stays in the gym and finds his shot then good things will happen.

Grown adults (white men) have been trolling and sending death threats to Bronny for over 3 years now and Black people made fun of him 2 year ago over his prom date. Nothing rattles him and the lights will never be too bright. He's gonna be hell on defense which the Lakers very much need in their backcourt, starting D'Angelo Russell and Austin Reaves. I think we'll see a jump with Bronny in Year 3. These first two years with his dad are about learning the NBA game.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I figured but I mean was that ever in question? Or was it just so the public can know he’s getting this contract but still going to g league?

I saw a headline that said rich Paul said bronny wasn't going to play in the g league
Upon further review, he actually was talking about a 2 way contract , not playing in the g league
I doubt Bronny goes to the G league...LeBron, JJ Reddick and Rob Pelinka have made to much noise about him EARNING his place in the NBA. No way he starts the season with the Lakers then goes down to the G league, these media people would kill them, then if the Lakers did send him to the G league do they bring him back up to the NBA once or twice a month

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I just want to say you know it’s a all time low when you dick ride a athlete for 20 years and then move on to his 19 year old son and then dick ride him and compare Lebron and MJ kids to each other. That’s some next level dick sucking. :lol:

Keeping it in the family :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt Bronny goes to the G league...LeBron, JJ Reddick and Rob Pelinka have made to much noise about him EARNING his place in the NBA. No way he starts the season with the Lakers then goes down to the G league, these media people would kill them, then if the Lakers did send him to the G league do they bring him back up to the NBA once or twice a month

I agree

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do to but I confess not as much...its the years I guess.

This hits home with me because I like most of the alumni here know HATED using family friends connections to game the system. I truly believe if I eat? We ALL gotta eat. Ask @tallblacknyc will attest to this if you need - I been doing too much for free. Until the baby. When I saw that it actually IMPROVED the therapy consultations referrals treatment and price? Wifey told me you BETTER use all that sh*t and get more better ones. So I did. And honestly NOW I have no (real) regrets.

If it was MY child? I would move heaven and earth and over anyone in the way. ESPECIALLY because of the medical stuff.

If that's their dream. They will be well prepared to work your ass off. Because I will to make it happen.

I don't understand at all the other side of this.

We can name THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people who have benefitted due to relations blood frat etc etc

And would NEVER give or think they OWE any excuses.

By the logic the other side using? Then college employees shouldn't get free tuition for their kids right? Owners shouldn't get to automatically pass down teams to their kids they should be vetted first for any and all positions? And I shouldn't call a bgol member with connections to get a medication overnighted because they KNOW me because there are literally thousands of other kids who would not get that privilege? I just need to know what the apparent "rules" are to this. Because TRUST me when your in that same situation?

Yall aint gonna give a f**k what a nepo baby is ...

cause its YOUR baby.

I agree with everything you said but regarding Bron, just don't bullshit us.

Just don't say nuthin instead of talking about he earned being drafted.

And don't take my words for hate because I'm happy for the both of them. We just know what it is and Bron or we don't necessarily need to speak about it.

Now if they draft his daughter, then I'm done!

throwing-papers-im-done.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree with everything you said but regarding Bron, just don't bullshit us.

Just don't say nuthin instead of talking about he earned being drafted.

And don't take my words for hate because I'm happy for the both of them. We just know what it is and Bron or we don't necessarily need to speak about it.

Now if they draft his daughter, then I'm done!

throwing-papers-im-done.gif

^^^

100% no doubt

but as a father I aint never gonna be out here downgrading my kid. I UNDERSTAND your point - but that aint gonna happen

I can be HONEST and not do that.

Like I always say... then we have to be JUST AS HONEST about everyone ELSE, right?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll not looking at this shit realistically. Bronny is a liability on the court, on defense and offense. The Lakers want him to develop, but they not going to be able to put him in the lineup. He definitely not going to develop shit sitting at the end of the bench or getting DNP every night. What other choice do the Lakers have other than to send him to the G league?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ya'll not looking at this shit realistically. Bronny is a liability on the court, on defense and offense. The Lakers want him to develop, but they not going to be able to put him in the lineup. He definitely not going to develop shit sitting at the end of the bench or getting DNP every night. What other choice do the Lakers have other than to send him to the G league?
The Lakers don't care anything about Bronny developing they just drafted him at the request of LeBron, Bronny is 6'1 with no specific position or skill, Bronny will take the court midway through the first quarter of opening night and LeBron will drive and feed him a wide open 3, Rob Pelinka will have his fingers crossed hoping it goes in.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lakers don't care anything about Bronny developing they just drafted him at the request of LeBron, Bronny is 6'1 with no specific position or skill, Bronny will take the court midway through the first quarter of opening night and LeBron will drive and feed him a wide open 3, Rob Pelinka will have his fingers crossed hoping it goes in.
He definitely gone throw his pops a oop. Kinda looking forward to it.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Years of NBA fans taking the players' side over what is best for the product is why things like this happen.

If you're a Lakers fan and I mean a real Lakers fan, you know that this second-round spot could have gone to a properly scouted player who could have contributed somehow.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Years of NBA fans taking the players' side over what is best for the product is why things like this happen.

If you're a Lakers fan and I mean a real Lakers fan, you know that this second-round spot could have gone to a properly scouted player who could have contributed somehow.
Name the last 55th pick that contributed. Fuck it, just name a 55th pick you clown ass nigga

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name the last 55th pick that contributed. Fuck it, just name a 55th pick you clown ass nigga

Why so emotional? Are you employed by the Los Angeles Lakers, National Basketball Association, or the James family?

Jokic was taken at 41 and he's won a championship and an MVP. Aaron Wiggins, as mentioned above, since you mentioned 55 and numerous second-round picks are contributing to their teams and/or getting nice contracts for what can contribute to a team.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Arron Wiggins
Cool. One nigga. Now run me his first 3 summer league stats.
Why so emotional? Are you employed by the Los Angeles Lakers, National Basketball Association, or the James family?

Jokic was taken at 41 and he's won a championship and an MVP. Aaron Wiggins, as mentioned above, since you mentioned 55 and numerous second-round picks are contributing to their teams and/or getting nice contracts for what can contribute to a team.
Don't play the ho ass "you emotional " card nigga. I'm just providing context thru inquiry. Fuck are your expecting for a throw away pick that has a historical fail rate of 99%?

I can name some that wasn't drafted at all that contributed
Udonis Haslem
Duncan Robinson
Caleb Martin
Max Strus
Gabe Vincent
Haywood Highsmith
I said 55th pick you bitch you. Don't come wit Pat Rileys rejects as a rebutt.