I was playing around on Midjourney today. Here are a few pics I generated. Post up your creations!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what prompts are you using?
A B-Girl performing on stage at a hip-hop block party, in Seattle, in the style of Ernie Barnes, Crowd::2 wide view, --q 2
A rapper performing on stage at a hip-hop block party in the style of Ernie Barnes, wide view, --q 2 --ar 2:3

Use " :: " to give more emphasis to your prompts opposed to commas.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I bought the $90 package. Created a discord channel, added the bot, then gave the discord info to my family so all of us can use it from 1 subscription.
ok....
some kinda way I got it to work for the free for now. I'm gonna bump up to the $10 version & see how that worksout. seems like this is 1 of the few things you can pay for & get ya money back on.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
sidehustlehelper_a_psychedelic_dream_where_a_Jay-Z_and_Biggie_S_71775de4-b1ba-47db-8f54-4fe1409f8447.png

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Can you make a.i. art of sexy art? Like say women with big breastesez? What happens if you type in ebony eyes or kim etrrnity? Or maybe some GTA strippers I wanna see what infernus would look like

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm not asking for nudes just some scantily clad bitches or just sexy women.
So you might could get away with sexy with Midjourney. But the content filter tends to measure against amount of skin shown. I've had stuff that showed no nudity whatsoever get flagged.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Went ahead and bought the full subscription as I’m looking to create and print for someone’s promotion. Been going in circles as I’m looking to blend 5 images. Kinda all over the place in the app/discord. Will try again soon this evening.