If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
not even sure why I'm even entertaining this bullshit but you can see it from a plane... hell I saw it.

on a flight from Dallas to Hawaii...got up around 40 thousand feet.. captain told us to look out of the window..

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
No answer huh Corky?

I didn't think so

NASA fixation won't let that one process will it

Fucking weirdo

I like how you ignore facts you can't refute and go on & on with the insults and ad hominems.

Keep it up Tommy. Seems like MASA got you under a butter biscuit spell, sad.

You're definitely obsessed with the flat earth shit too. I'm getting concerned about ya bro.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I like how you ignore facts you can't refute and go on & on with the insults and ad hominems.

Keep it up Tommy. Seems like MASA got you under a butter biscuit spell, sad.

You're definitely obsessed with the flat earth shit too. I'm getting concerned about ya bro.
You projecting again and it's really starting to show you a pretty dishonest nigga.

Nigga every dumb ass question you've ever asked about this shit has been answered ten times over. You stick your fingers in your ears and then whine about how nobody can answer your questions or post a bunch of young ass gifs of niggas spiking balls and shit.

I asked you a simple question, you NASA fixated mental patient. Why did people think earth was round for 1600 years before NASA came along? 1400 years before America was so much as a thought?

You not answering because honest answers void your warranty, flaw ass nigga.

Have you crossed an ocean? Another serious question you won't answer again.

You showing hoe like fuck man lol

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Why did people think earth was round for 1600 years before NASA came along? 1400 years before America was so much as a thought?

What people? You and I have obviously read differing historical accounts. Copernicus was not born 1600 years ago.

And moreover, I'm not obligated to answer shit you ask, especially when you don't answer my questions, ya goddamn asshole. Get that shit thru your thick-ass head. Them biscuits making your brain hazy.

At this point I don't really read your posts thoroughly because most of the time it looks like a bunch of angry astro-coon babble. So you'll have to forgive me if I miss these misinformed questions you ask me in the midst of all that shit you talking.

And do you have anything else to do? Get help Tommy. You letting my beliefs overwhelm you like it's piercing your soul or something. Get out and get some fresh air. Listen to some Lou Rawls. Go hang out with Martin and Cole.

Sheesh!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What people? You and I have obviously read differing historical accounts. Copernicus was not born 1600 years ago.

And moreover, I'm not obligated to answer shit you ask, especially when you don't answer my questions, ya goddamn asshole. Get that shit thru your thick-ass head. Them biscuits making your brain hazy.

At this point I don't really read your posts thoroughly because most of the time it looks like a bunch of angry astro-coon babble. So you'll have to forgive me if I miss these misinformed questions you ask me in the midst of all that shit you talking.

And do you have anything else to do? Get help Tommy. You letting my beliefs overwhelm you like it's piercing your soul or something. Get out and get some fresh air. Listen to some Lou Rawls. Go hang out with Martin and Cole.

Sheesh!
I just got off a teams meeting with NASA lmao

Typo, faggit, 2600 years. And people, dumbass, the rest of the thinking world that understands the earth to be flat, not a holiday inn ballroom full of you unwashed morons.

What fucking questions have you asked me? Not liking the answers you get and not getting them are two different things man, or can you have this exchange without lying?

You tryna make running from real shit different that what it is but you ain't built for this thinking shit bro. That biscuit shit ain't working, I actually make sure that our children are given the tools to not turn out like your stupid ass.

You saying everything you can to get me off your ass lmao yeah man I have a life a job a business a lot of hoes all that and I still got plenty of room in my brain to call you stupid every time you jump on here with that dumb shit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I just got off a teams meeting with NASA lmao

Typo, faggit, 2600 years. And people, dumbass, the rest of the thinking world that understands the earth to be flat, not a holiday inn ballroom full of you unwashed morons.

What fucking questions have you asked me? Not liking the answers you get and not getting them are two different things man, or can you have this exchange without lying?

You tryna make running from real shit different that what it is but you ain't built for this thinking shit bro. That biscuit shit ain't working, I actually make sure that our children are given the tools to not turn out like your stupid ass.

You saying everything you can to get me off your ass lmao yeah man I have a life a job a business a lot of hoes all that and I still got plenty of room in my brain to call you stupid every time you jump on here with that dumb shit.

:colin:

Well, keep calling me stupid, if that's what makes you happy. Doesn't change the fact that the earth is flat. Be mad at the creator of this realm, don't be mad at me....or be mad at me, I don't give a fuck either way.

You ain't on my level buddy, because this would've been a completely different conversation. Niggas that are confident in their knowledge and skills don't have to get all in their feelings, emotional and looking for allies to make a lotta noise with you. An empty wagon makes a lot of noise. That's you. Facts and logic would've shut me up a long time ago, but you have none. So instead you try to get the crowd riled up against me so you feel better. Well guess what nigga?

That shit don't work with me. I'm the Trainman. Know that.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:colin:

Well, keep calling me stupid, if that's what makes you happy. Doesn't change the fact that the earth is flat. Be mad at the creator of this realm, don't be mad at me....or be mad at me, I don't give a fuck either way.

You ain't on my level buddy, because this would've been a completely different conversation. Niggas that are confident in their knowledge and skills don't have to get all in their feelings, emotional and looking for allies to make a lotta noise with you. An empty wagon makes a lot of noise. That's you. Facts and logic would've shut me up a long time ago, but you have none. So instead you try to get the crowd riled up against me so you feel better. Well guess what nigga?

That shit don't work with me. I'm the Trainman. Know that.
You know what, maybe you are delusional. Maybe you truly just don't see shit.

Everyone is in agreement on basic facts but because I get under your skin the most, you make me the object of your resentment. I'm rallying people against you, I'm angry, I'm somehow a coon (this one makes the least sense).

No one has agreed with you (besides foteteen) since the first time you exposed your beliefs. Everybody being in agreement happened independently of me, the only reason you read it how you do is because I fuck with a few of these guys and it make you feel ganged up on. You're a pussy and pussy juice is on your glasses. Clouding your already deficient judgment.

For literally years now you keep repeating the same lie that no one is answering your questions or refuting your facts, when reality is that you reject every response and turn that into you being right. No one here buys that though bro. I don't even think you do, you just too slow to think of a more effective tactic.

If I'm not on your level and this would be a whole different conversation, when the fuck do the big guns come out? lmao you been the bluff king of the southeast for half a fucking decade on this shit. Wait til I come back y'all gon be sorry headass. YOU GOT NOTHING.

"I'm the Trainman" man shutcho corny ass up.

You rainman. Without the savant.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
And you still didn't answer my question you bitch ass nigga, don't think you skated. But your whole history is changing the subject when you can't answer shit, and I knew you'd do it before I asked. I do the shit now just for precedent.

I run you, boy.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You know what, maybe you are delusional. Maybe you truly just don't see shit.

Everyone is in agreement on basic facts but because I get under your skin the most, you make me the object of your resentment. I'm rallying people against you, I'm angry, I'm somehow a coon (this one makes the least sense).

No one has agreed with you (besides foteteen) since the first time you exposed your beliefs. Everybody being in agreement happened independently of me, the only reason you read it how you do is because I fuck with a few of these guys and it make you feel ganged up on. You're a pussy and pussy juice is on your glasses. Clouding your already deficient judgment.

For literally years now you keep repeating the same lie that no one is answering your questions or refuting your facts, when reality is that you reject every response and turn that into you being right. No one here buys that though bro. I don't even think you do, you just too slow to think of a more effective tactic.

If I'm not on your level and this would be a whole different conversation, when the fuck do the big guns come out? lmao you been the bluff king of the southeast for half a fucking decade on this shit. Wait til I come back y'all gon be sorry headass. YOU GOT NOTHING.

"I'm the Trainman" man shutcho corny ass up.

You rainman. Without the savant.
And you still didn't answer my question you bitch ass nigga, don't think you skated. But your whole history is changing the subject when you can't answer shit, and I knew you'd do it before I asked. I do the shit now just for precedent.

I run you, boy.

92eb8674007592632a5d5c14fe77128367eb8c42.gifv

This fool done gone crazy. You need some rest nigga. You gone pop a blood vessel over this shit.

This feels too much like arguing with a bitch. I hate that you're spending all this energy typing to me, that you're so emotionally invested in this shit. I'm not that attached to it like you are.

smh

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@sammyjax @cashwhisperer

Ya'll both hometown boys and need to meet up in West Jacktown somewhere and settle this earth shape shit with boxing gloves :lol:

Gonna have to get @killagram to ref this. It can happen on Prentiss St., Valley St., Lynch St, Terry Rd. Hwy 80, Raymond Rd. etc.

It ain't that serious to me. It's that serious to him though.

Nigga be sitting at his desk tryin to concentrate on his renders for NASA thinking about me...

mad-angry.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It ain't that serious to me. It's that serious to him though.

Nigga be sitting at his desk tryin to concentrate on his renders for NASA thinking about me...

mad-angry.gif
Man. At this point you like king taharqa lol you just saying anything that come to mind.

Ain't nobody studdn you mane I come to roast you and dip back out

You see i had to be tagged, I forgot about this damn thread

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

They ought to be ashamed for tryin to pass this fake ass shit right here off as reality. And the folks that accept it as reality, I can only pray for ya. Shit is video game graphics. And point out ONE continent on this muthafucka. You CAN'T!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

They ought to be ashamed for tryin to pass this fake ass shit right here off as reality. And the folks that accept it as reality, I can only pray for ya. Shit is video game graphics. And point out ONE continent on this muthafucka. You CAN'T!

You gotta go up and see it for yourself huh cash

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man. At this point you like king taharqa lol you just saying anything that come to mind.

Ain't nobody studdn you mane I come to roast you and dip back out

You see i had to be tagged, I forgot about this damn thread

lies and fabrications.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
B9rJiLwCMAEju99.jpg

smh, anyway

Sammy, flat earth aside, how the fuck can you say they aren't telling us everything, but accept everything they do tell us as truth? I don't get that at all.

@shaddyvillethug you goddamn right I'm leaning on that for the next 5 years
I'm not sure why separating these ideas gives you so much difficulty bro, but believing earth is round and believing "everything they do tell us is truth" 1, are not remotely the same thing and 2, I never even said the second one. Never.

I'ma be as clear as I can. I DO NOT BELIEVE EARTH IS ROUND BECAUSE NASA TOLD ME.

Now can we trade civil responses? Because I'd still like to know your answer to why the overwhelming majority of the global populace agreed and accepted that earth was round for centuries upon centuries before NASA existed?