Screenshot-20220301-234614-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220301-234429-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220301-234343-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220301-234317-Chrome.jpg

Any more of her? What a queen.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya know, some of these broads looked surprisingly good naked.

That was by design.

I figured if I can't find the Black and Latina girls that yall really wanna see, I might as well find white women with better than average bodies to make up for it. So I try to find white girls with great natural titties, good figures and/or nice asses while trying to avoid butterfaces.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That was by design.

I figured if I can't find the Black and Latina girls that yall really wanna see, I might as well find white women with better than average bodies to make up for it. So I try to find white girls with great natural titties, good figures and/or nice asses while trying to avoid butterfaces.
Wasn't talking about the white girls per se :lol:

But some of them did fit the bill :lol:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know that I have issues because some of these chunky white hoes look half decent when they get nekkid. I hope this is a safe space :lol:

Chunky white women don't know how to dress to make themselves look flattering because the concept of "thick" doesn't exist in that community. A white woman hit's 140 pounds and she's considered a cow and as a result, these women start dressing all frumpy with those boring striped shirts and cargo capri pants.

I had to move heaven and earth just to get a 175-pounder to put on a knee-length sundress that showed off cleavage.

And no this is not a safe space.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Chunky white women don't know how to dress to make themselves look flattering because the concept of "thick" doesn't exist in that community. A white woman hit's 140 pounds and she's considered a cow and as a result, these women start dressing all frumpy with those boring striped shirts and cargo capri pants.

I had to move heaven and earth just to get a 175-pounder to put on a knee-length sundress that showed off cleavage.

Probably the best explanation of this phenomenon I have seen to date…

And

:lol: :roflmao:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Great perspective and I appreciate the consistent heat fam

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn! sounds like you dropkick white hoes walking out of new York and Co or lane Bryant.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's just say, the woman above got a train run on her, except this train simultaneously, and as a result, some of the pictures are not BGOL-appropriate.
I hope she works for herself because it's going to be real hard to show up to work tomorrow once these are found by her coworkers