Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Cac's avoid this thread like washcloths.
Girls-karate-rolling-kick-KO.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Thread Critic is definitely black. yrs ago when we used to go at it he posted his house, his cars, his beach vacations, his kids, and everything else trying to son me.
he's black

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread Critic is definitely black. yrs ago when we used to go at it he posted his house, his cars, his beach vacations, his kids, and everything else trying to son me.
he's black

:roflmao3: good ole days

"You're a Cac" is Truth's go to.....If I remember correctly that Kat posted one highly suspect light skin hand....not many black men drink piss and worship chinks :dunno:

alexw

Platinum Member
:roflmao3: good ole days

"You're a Cac" is Truth's go to.....If I remember correctly that Kat posted one highly suspect light skin hand....not many black men drink piss and worship chinks :dunno:

right...not even the women...dude gets offended as hell if you talk about asian men...might be south east asian himself...explains the slight hint of melanin

Ive always called Truth an Asian. I definitely believe he's of Asian ethnicity.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Ive always called Truth an Asian. I definitely believe he's of Asian ethnicity.

I remember there was a half white/half filipino dude me and esco used to flame...notorius d187um...wonder if that was an old s/n of his :idea:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
right...not even the women...dude gets offended as hell if you talk about asian men...might be south east asian himself...explains the slight hint of melanin

That would explain a lot. Dude is Asian or an Asian wannabe....dude gets heated when you say "chink" I do it just to fuck with him.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

dude got severely heated when someone stereotyped all asian dudes as having small dicks...I can’t see anyone other than an asian muthafucka caring enough to get upset about that smh

And all Asians grow up dreaming about being doctors..

Nah, I’m just talking shit. I’m not in this. Lol.

alexw

Platinum Member
I’m dead ass serious...I wish I could find the thread...dude put himself on the chopping block defending that shit :lol:

man i put 2 and 2 together a few months back when he called someone a racist for speaking against asians
then it all hit me with all the weird shit hes into
lmao ive been publically at his head every since
hes an asian but hes still my guy tho
i just like fucking with him
but when it officially comes out...i was 1st you bitches lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Man, I think I vaguely remember that shit too. I'm sure them posts are long gone though. :lol:
tumblr_o2hzj1KfEK1t3fd6go1_500.gif

he tried to delete it I believe but the gist of the convo is up and someone was able to quote him in time...I can’t remember any key search terms tho lmao

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
man i put 2 and 2 together a few months back when he called someone a racist for speaking against asians
Old school member blackbusta called it about ten years ago. He was also one of the first to call him out for not being a dr. Man, those days were hilarious.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I guess I have to post my hair huh. You're all going to be looking real stupid . What will your next excuse be after that?

in my defense I was hacked...for real...I didn’t make these posts accusing you of being asian...ironically I was out buying chinese food @ the time these posts were made