Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
na man never...always on that same fuckboy shit like redsox...and it took years for y’all to finally realize he was really a damn faggit
damn i never peeped that shit
but i see it now

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn i never peeped that shit
but i see it now

he always used to complain in pussy posts...he still mad cuz I roasted him a long ass time ago...I think slam or somebody made a thread asking do you like baby oil...not bcuz he fucking cares...just an excuse to post a set of a chic pouring baby oil on herself...this faggit came in the thread complaining about how baby oil messes up bedsheets and shit...wrote a whole damn essay...so I fried him and had the whole board laughing @ his dumbass for months...that’s when he finally got mad and him and redsox made that “ock” thread lol

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
he always used to complain in pussy posts...he still mad cuz I roasted him a long ass time ago...I think slam or somebody made a thread asking do you like baby oil...not bcuz he fucking cares...just an excuse to post a set of a chic pouring baby oil on herself...this faggit came in the thread complaining about how baby oil messes up bedsheets and shit...wrote a whole damn essay...so I fried him and had the whole board laughing @ his dumbass for months...that’s when he finally got mad and him and redsox made that “ock” thread lol
wow and lmao

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Maaaaaaaan, you bringing back hilarious memories. Dude sounded bigly mad about the oil :lol2:

Reactions: LSN

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I'm not posting on this board anymore...lightbright wins.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/leroysucksnutz-cakeboi-chronicles-of-a-bgol-faggot.135657/page-15

Out of no where....still dreaming bout me...…..:smh::smh::smh:
Ole puss dripping cyst on the ass of an ox....:hmm:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG-3388.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
65425663-forever-and-ever-african-young-smiling-man-giving-a-wedding-ring-and-making-a-proposal-to-his-pretty.jpg

I'm noticing all the new BGOL members be wanting a hand verification from the cat Entrepronegro :lol:
Yeah these folks be on my nut sack. I already posted my verification but yet alot of these nimrods that be asking don't even be posting nothing about them.

Atleast I've always kept it 100 and wasn't afraid to post my finger with my favourite vintage gun and name. I have nothing to hide unlike alot of these fools that be talking mad shit.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor