Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
IMG-3388.jpg

1jk96r.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol2::lol2::lol2: I ain't surprised you didn't have some bratwurst that really looks like his finger.

images

I don't know too many Black people with that stuff in their freezer.

yea that's a german thing they fuck with that, we fuck with chicken and turkey wangs…

unless you datin a vegan bitch, then its seitan and tofu wangs..

shits be good as fuck...

btw chocolate sisters that been vegan for over a year and work out and take baths in addition to showers, have the best smellin and tasting pussies bar NONE….

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This right here. If all his cacish antics hadn't been enough recently @HIGH CALIBER posted a clip to a documentary called Color of Fear and @lightbright 1 stared that shit. I was like WTF! It didn't stick because I wound up merging that thread with the original thread when I found it was a repost. Good documentary to. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/r...ple-of-color-confront-white-supremacy.692812/
… and if you saw how that mofo trolls my threads …. you would know why I did it …@Lexx Diamond

for example:
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/j...i-ate-all-their-halloween-candy-2018.1024167/

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/c...-arrived-open-boxing-and-demo-review.1024359/
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/camille.1024369/

…….. but as usual … you see only what you want to see ….. and you got your own brand of mod antics going on urself ….. please …. just leave my name off your key board ….. :cool:

:cheers:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I remember that shit. Like who gives a fuck about sheets when a beautiful womans ass is glowing like the arc of the covenant?

Straight weirdo shit.
weirdo shit is a board forum fairy/stalker faggot …. LSN …. following me for 15 years …. 15 DAMN YEARS … to every thread I post....every post that I make …. the hypocrisy of some of you guys is fucking amazing ….. if I would be guilty of the same shit …… you'd be lighting torches and running me off the board like Red Sox .…. utterly amazing Lord ….. :smh:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
… and if you saw how that mofo trolls my threads …. you would know why I did it …@Lexx Diamond

for example:
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/j...i-ate-all-their-halloween-candy-2018.1024167/

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/c...-arrived-open-boxing-and-demo-review.1024359/
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/camille.1024369/

…….. but as usual … you see only what you want to see ….. and you got your own brand of mod antics going on urself ….. please …. just leave my name off your key board ….. :cool:

:cheers:

That's piss poor excuse to 1 star such a serious topic on a board of Black people. Your excuse for trolling because you feel trolled is puerile at the least. You could have at least used that post for a hand verification. I have no interest to go back and forth with you and your brand of logic in this thread or any other. So stick to topic at hand or remain suspect.

Jesus Christ you're slow
logan-imax-poster.jpg

Explanations are wasted on his below remedial ass.

I remember that shit. Like who gives a fuck about sheets when a beautiful womans ass is glowing like the arc of the covenant?

Straight weirdo shit.

That is a part of a catalog of weird shit we've seen come off his keyboard.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
weirdo shit is a board forum fairy/stalker faggot …. LSN …. following me for 15 years …. 15 DAMN YEARS … to every thread I post....every post that I make …. the hypocrisy of some of you guys is fucking amazing ….. if I would be guilty of the same shit …… you'd be lighting torches and running me off the board like Red Sox .…. utterly amazing Lord ….. :smh:

Every one here is mental, but baby oil on a ass is par for the course. That's like complaining about butter on your popcorn getting your fingers greasy.

He got you with that one. Why is LSN triggering you?

You're on some Rocky "Lord of the Board " (Bored) shit recently

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:lol2::lol2::lol2: I ain't surprised you didn't have some bratwurst that really looks like his finger.

images

I don't know too many Black people with that stuff in their freezer.
Off topic, but I don't know what those albino links are right there. You gotta go with Johnsonville or another brand of Brats and Italian Sausage.
0077782007970_CL_hyvee1_default_large.jpeg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
why does he have the same gun as you?

I’m not gonna post the video bcuz it’s mad disrespectful...but in the video this person has a pic you posted ages ago

hqdefault.jpg
That was my very first gun given to me by a mentor. I’ve been upgraded my arsenal

243n32g.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas wildin, Stan Smith’s are wide. You ever owned a pair of adidas in your life? They wide for bboys. You know what carry on :lol::lol::lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Every one here is mental, but baby oil on a ass is par for the course. That's like complaining about butter on your popcorn getting your fingers greasy.

He got you with that one. Why is LSN triggering you?

You're on some Rocky "Lord of the Board " (Bored) shit recently
I'm not on any shit Lord...... I don't don't call anyone weird, gay …. or start throwing faggot grenades cause they don't like what I like ….. I crack a joke and keep it moving ….. and as far as greasy shiny asses..... I'm not a damn deer caught in the headlights when I sse one …. only shiny ass I need to see is one that's covered with my shit ….. I'm not obsessed with that shit like some …. just like I like tits of a certain size …. not big ole flap jack tits …. and I don't call out no one as being weird or gay cause they do ….. I don't have tofall in line liking what turns some one else on …… that in itself is some shit there ….
That's piss poor excuse to 1 star such a serious topic on a board of Black people. Your excuse for trolling because you feel trolled is puerile at the least. You could have at least used that post for a hand verification. I have no interest to go back and forth with you and your brand of logic in this thread or any other. So stick to topic at hand or remain suspect.

and yet you chose to respond …. you could've just left it where it was ….and as far as being suspect …. how fucking stupid are you ? I'm lightskinned… have always said it ….NEVER DENIED IT... wtf you need to look at my hand for …. you buying me a ring? Mods are supposed to be Bi-partisan …. ur the most bigoted mod here …. and show it on the regular ….. only reason I came here cause you chose to mention me …. fuck outta here with your mod antics

White bright is a bitch ass hoe ass honky
...and this eggroll fucking, dog eating bitch just can't stop talking bout me every time he sees my name ….