Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrespect, but there are only two reasons you tagged me to this questionable thread:

1) you are a victim of the pro-white / libertine propaganda being flooded on BGOL.

2) you are interested in seeing me post one of my body parts which I won’t entertain because I do not support LGBT activities.

Like I told the biggest fraud in BGOL history @Dr. Truth , if anyone wants me to post “confirmation”, all you have to do relinquish your login and password and agree to never post and return to BGOL ever again. He was too cowardly to do it just like the rest but if you want to, go right ahead.

Time to clear out all of the white power structure allies that have run rampant on this board over the years :yes:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3MHJQp.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but you still have franks for fingers.

Your nickname is now, Knockwurst knuckles.

:lol2: :lol2:
You can call me what you want it does not bother me. Although I don't see what's so funny you can giggle all you want. I'm glad I got my early vote done cause them lines are gonna be longer if I would have waited longer.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
You can call me what you want it does not bother me. Although I don't see what's so funny you can giggle all you want. I'm glad I got my early vote done cause them lines are gonna be longer if I would have waited longer.

You probably voted for those 2 useless

republiKKKans CACs too, didn't you?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
When I do, will you accept a 2 week ban from the mods and issue a public apology to me for you bitch ass coon?

No.....I'm just waiting for you to post your hand. Other then all the other song and dance we usually see from people that will use it as excuses to not post their hands. I figure at some point you'll go on and on how me not taking you seriously enough to put it all on the line is all the excuse you need to not do it. We can all smell someone looking for an out but I don't get caught up in that bullshit. You either do it or you don't but any excuse about how you need time or you don't know how is just that.......bullshit.

Seriously.....its that easy.....but don't forget your screen name and current date hand written as well.

xjm2Lk3.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No.....I'm just waiting for you to post your hand. Other then all the other song and dance we usually see from people that will use it as excuses to not post their hands. I figure at some point you'll go on and on how me not taking you seriously enough to put it all on the line is all the excuse you need to not do it. We can all smell someone looking for an out but I don't get caught up in that bullshit. You either do it or you don't but any excuse about how you need time or you don't know how is just that.......bullshit.

Seriously.....its that easy.....but don't forget your screen name and current date hand written as well.

xjm2Lk3.jpg
nope, I want something out of this. I want your punk ass banned for 14 7 (a deal) and an apology.
Do you agree?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
nope, I want something out of this. I want your punk ass banned for 14 7 (a deal) and an apology.
Do you agree?

HAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!

Your wants are not my concern. What's funny is that you really did believe what you want matters. You really did!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post your hand or don't......all this back and forth from you is doing more to prove who you are than any hand pic would.

What you want?!?!?! :roflmao::roflmao:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
HAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!

Your wants are not my concern. What's funny is that you really did believe what you want matters. You really did!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post your hand or don't......all this back and forth from you is doing more to prove who you are than any hand pic would.

What you want?!?!?! :roflmao::roflmao:
you may used to doing shit for free, but I'm not you.
Put up, or shut the fuck up.