Irv Gotti ain’t over it ( Ashanti is pregnant with her first child after rekindling her romance with Nelly) UPDATE: Engaged

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye mayne "Irv" is lame as hell for this shit!

Like come on man!!

1 you were married mfkr.....so to continuously talk about this shit in public is just a constant slap in your ex's face and to your kids.

2 G.... what type of man keeps a woman's name coming out of his mouth for 10+ years. This is desperation and beyond toxic. She replied to his punk ass 1 time and has not said nothing else since.....yet, here he goes damn near every fucking year talking about her......he must've been a real bitch in the relationship cuz a real G might say something once or twice, but damn not like this.

3 yeah mfkr she's gonna re-record all her shit. She doesn't want to see / nor talk to you. You won't give / sale her her publishing, she's going around you lame ass mfkr!

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I realize now that Irv is hurt that those artist that all had deals before him jumped ship when Murda Inc was going at it with G-unit and even artist like Cadillac Taj said that that beef consumed Irv to the point that it became Irv's focus of the music and more about stopping 50.

-Jarule even at one point said some shit like "I was never signed to Murder Inc really,it was DefJam" but he only said it once and Irv let that slide.

Irv was going to destroy himself cause he admits to using drugs so much and if that doesn't cripple you ...

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FXvqNoVVEAA7ltw

you spread them legs and you know damm well the hitting gone be good... :yes: :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He talked about Ashanti for damn near an hour. They would be on another subject like Lloyd and he would bring it right back to Ashanti.

I hate dudes who get all sensitive and sentimental from alcohol.

Damn an hour? o_O

I know they loved his juicy gossip but at some point one of them should've told him that he was sounding heartbroken and moist! :roflmao:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They have a few loosies, the J Lo and collab stuff. But it's a terrible battle, and they had the nerve to talk about 40 or 50.

Of course but if you introduce that it's even worse considering Puff's involvement with non-Bad Boy artists such as Mary, Jodeci, etc.