Irv Gotti ain’t over it ( Ashanti is pregnant with her first child after rekindling her romance with Nelly) UPDATE: Engaged

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fas-Ts7WAAQljrf

Fas-Ts9WAAERnV6

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dam didnt know she got a star ...:eek2:

:bravo:

278156141_2103213433181975_4073371771077309068_n.jpg

Where`s Irv`s ...:puzzled:

I can hear Irv now, “When she got that star, it was about me. We just finished working on a song and I told her that you’re going to be a star, but that was right after I ate her ass. Yea, I ate her star while saying she’s going to be a star.” Lmao!

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
What's so special about this bitch? She was hot in 2006
yeah i agree. I mean she had a few hit songs but was more known for who she fucked or who claimed to have fucked her. She stays walking around in attention whoring outfits but doesn't have a damn song to date mofo can remember other than her old shit. to paraphrase fat joe "yesterday's hits and today's hits".

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Everybody in NY knew gotti was a trick from day one. The mob was using his dumb ass to wash cabbage and guess who got the proceeds and who got investigated. He tried to model himself after joe robinson (sylvia's husband) who modeled himself after mo levy.

He forgot rules number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 - you. are. black. not. white.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah i agree. I mean she had a few hit songs but was more known for who she fucked or who claimed to have fucked her. She stays walking around in attention whoring outfits but doesn't have a damn song to date mofo can remember other than her old shit. to paraphrase fat joe "yesterday's hits and today's hits".

While I don't think it is your full intent, you're downgrading Ashanti to an Instagram model.

Ashanti was only second to JaRule at the height of Murder Incs run on Def Jam. She also wrote for other popular artists around that time.At the time of the first and second album, I don't believe the general public knew she was fucking with Irv.even if you are counting Nelly, Ashanti had her own name. Their relationship was not like a Cassie and Puff where the main reason you'd think of Cassie is mainly because of her relationship with Puff. Besides Nelly and Irv Ashanti seems to not talk about who she is dating so the general public isn't as aware.Outside of music, she was popular enough to have roles in a few movies and tv shows. If you believe her version of being blackballed which seems to go along with what we've seen of Irv's character, the main reason she only had a few hits to you is because she was literally stopped and not supported. She attempted to go the indy route and pushed that album for years while still touring.

Your other point while valid would apply to most artists. Their best songs were from the past and they probably don't have hits as big or memorable in recent years. Most of the acts from the late 90s and early 2000s are not at the same level if they are even still around. For female solo R&B acts, there are only 2 out of 18 odd that are still big off the top of my head Rhianna and Beyonce. Both were clearly not blackballed, most people want to work with them and they have the support of their respective labels. Talent wise Ashanti may not be Beyonce but she's not far removed from Rhianna.

Reactions: BKF