Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You said you wanted to have a “mutually constructive and mindful” conversation…..but now I guess not! :dunno:
Bruh shut the fuck up. I just wanted to see how much bullshit you'd spew in not answering the question again for the 900th time. To not be voting but be in every political thread known to man telling us who not to vote for, then you're absolutely SHOCKED and baffled at being called an agent. I hate to tell you buddy, but it's likely because you're moving like a fucking agent.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bruh shut the fuck up. I just wanted to see how much bullshit you'd spew in not answering the question again for the 900th time. To not be voting but be in every political thread known to man telling us who not to vote for, then you're absolutely SHOCKED and baffled at being called an agent. I hate to tell you buddy, but it's likely because you're moving like a fucking agent.

An “agent”? Now you sound like Tariq! Yet you don’t call the posters who spam the board with PAGES upon PAGES upon PAGES of pro-Kamala tweets to be “agents”, do you? They have their own thread yet they’ve even brought it in here as well.

And the answer to the question is simple and I have been consistent about it. Value your vote and get something for it for yourself and your ppl, with reparations being the goal. Now if you stand against that for whatever reason (lgbtq, immigrant, etc), then that’s on you. But I’m ADOS first.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
An “agent”? Now you sound like Tariq! Yet you don’t call the posters who spam the board with PAGES upon PAGES upon PAGES of pro-Kamala tweets to be “agents”, do you? They have their own thread yet they’ve even brought it in here as well.

And the answer to the question is simple and I have been consistent about it. Value your vote and get something for it for yourself and your ppl, with reparations being the goal. Now if you stand against that for whatever reason (lgbtq, immigrant, etc), then that’s on you. But I’m ADOS first.
Listen man forget all that shit. It's a new day. What the hell was THIS?
Did the rapist bust in him or on him? You'd think they could get a DNA sample. :hmm:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, that the Dems are terrible. I am not a Harris fan. I'd be wiling to bet that she's being the puppet that she was designed to be, but one is a puppet, being used to keep the status quo (which can always be changed), and the other is a racist suffering from onset dementia, who values the methodologies of dictators who virtually enslave their people and refer to YOU as "the blacks".

All I'll say, is WHEN it happens......blame yourself

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s not Black.
And why the fuck is Trump even in the convo?!
You niggaz think because we won’t vote for the pandering demokkkrats that we’ll automatically vote for the republikkkans?!
As I expected, you niggas didn't answer the question regarding the pandering and democrats telling us that Kamala was Black.

And trump is in the conversation because there are two candidates. If you state that you aren't voting for one then you're essentially voting for the other.

And if you're not voting for any, then you're not a part of the conversation.

Oh and other than being a man...

You do consider Kamala's Dad a man right? What color do you consider him to be?

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
Nah...you don't believe that. If you're right and I'm wrong, then this time next year we'll be living in an Orwellian dystopia. If you really believed that you wouldn't be pinning all of your hopes on a vote. You would be prepping for the race war and the new world order. Are you doing that?
Bruh, come back to earth. Not a physical slavery, but wyte ppl gonna start with the ego bullshit. Yeah we can fight back, knock some ov em off, etc.... but why should it come to that... Project 2025 is the quiet sneaky shit that will play out... all I'm saying is if you really don't support that clown, don't be confused cause if you cant see the real world right now, you are already enslaved ...

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Nah, I ain't voted for that bedwench and ain't voting for that orange cracker neeeva.

What's the plan between now and whenever your ideal candidate eventually runs? What if that never happens?

Yes, your vote should be valued. But sometimes the value is in being able to use it as a veto against whoever you think is more likely to fuck shit up, rather than a golden ticket to getting something you want.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between the only two people who have a shot at making nominations between Jan 2025 and Jan 2029, who would you rather have filling the next couple SCOTUS vacancies ?
Knowing the effect trump has had on the court for the next 20+ already....

THIS....This will have a longer effect on us, your kids, and potentially your grand kids.....More of a reason NOT to vote for Orange......

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the plan between now and whenever your ideal candidate eventually runs? What if that never happens?

Yes, your vote should be valued. But sometimes the value is in being able to use it as a veto against whoever you think is more likely to fuck shit up, rather than a golden ticket to getting something you want.
Their votes are valued, but when they don't vote or don't intend to vote their voices and opinions aren't valued.

So when it comes to voting and presidential discussions, they all need to

1EOf.gif

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Between the only two people who have a shot at making nominations between Jan 2025 and Jan 2029, who would you rather have filling the next couple SCOTUS vacancies ?
Knowing the effect trump has had on the court for the next 20+ already....

A real Black person.
An FBA​

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She’s correct. Still, blacks for Trump is superior coonicity. Vote for whomever in the next election but if you drive to a booth for Trump you are a sad human being. There’s been no worse human being with great power. At least hilter wasn’t a blathering idiot. Niggas looking for any talking point to shame Obama and Harris. Once Harris is in office you same bitch niggas will cry she’s only doing things for black women while you lames CHOSE Massa and the plantation.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
so we are quoting

KNOWN WHYTE INFERIORITY supremacist NOW!!!!

that pale face Mexican is a racist drip of scum,

and HE IS TEAM DEMOCRAT..

RUN FROM THIS PARTY MY BRUHS THEY ARE THE PARTY OF

DEMONIC ENERGY!!!

The hypocrisy is insane. Let one of “us” quote Nick Fuentes or any other alt-right character and there’d be all kinds of fall-out!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

IT’S NOT ABOUT AN “IDEAL CANDIDATE”!!!! Or party! It’s about an agenda! Why is this a difficult concept to understand?

And “more likely to fuck shit up” for who? Because I see the current Dem agenda as being as destructive for Black ADOS people in America as the GOP or Trump agenda.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, come back to earth. Not a physical slavery, but wyte ppl gonna start with the ego bullshit. Yeah we can fight back, knock some ov em off, etc.... but why should it come to that... Project 2025 is the quiet sneaky shit that will play out... all I'm saying is if you really don't support that clown, don't be confused cause if you cant see the real world right now, you are already enslaved ...
I agree with what you're saying. I just think a better use of my time and resources is positioning myself to survive and thrive despite how bad it may get. If everybody black thought that way we would have much more political leverage and would not have to give in to flawed candidates because they're the lesser of 2 evils.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The hypocrisy is insane. Let one of “us” quote Nick Fuentes or any other alt-right character and there’d be all kinds of fall-out!

Pure facts

Who has time for such

Fuckery...

Crazy how it's all about kniggas now..

But about gay agendas when they had the presidency house and the senate..

We were being benign neglected

I say it's time to return the favor ..