Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Came here to say that Black men openly saying to not vote for Harris are probably also those that would believe in flat Earth theories.
Lord Jamar has already proven me correct....

I also believe that this same group probably won't vote either way, trying to stay "anonymous" from the government.
It's all about perspective and non-voters have their own and their minds made up on what they think worlds for them.

For many others there's two candidates, and I'd vote for a basket of biscuits if it was going up against trump to keep him out of office.

While they scream what's Kamala gonna do for them when trump ain't gonna do a got damn thing for them.

And they know this, but they still spew the same bs.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all about perspective and non-voters have their own and their minds made up on what they think worlds for them.

For many others there's two candidates, and I'd vote for a basket of biscuits if it was going up against trump to keep him out of office.

While they scream what's Kamala gonna do for them when trump ain't gonna do a got damn thing for them.

And they know this, but they still spew the same bs.
So either way u get nothing.. smart tactic on you're end voting for nothing

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know he would never talk down on police or white people because he has publicly stated that when he looks in the mirror he sees his white granny
Supply the source when he said he would not talk down to police or white people because of white granny.

You are. either sincerely ignorance or conscientious stupidity.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ive heard worst. Like people talking about cooking greens n the bath tub and giving tampons to middle school boys :lol2:
She didn't say that she cooked greens in the tub, she said that she washed them. Yeah that's gross and weird, but she said it was a lot of greens and the amount wouldn't fit in the sink.

Fact check: Debunking Trump attack on Walz, Minnesota schools say they don’t provide tampons in boys’ bathrooms​

The law, intended to make sure students of all income levels and gender identities have ready access to menstrual products, says school districts and charter schools must make menstrual products like tampons and pads available at no cost “to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.”

The law never specifies that the menstrual products must be put in “boys’ bathrooms,” and it allows school districts to decide what counts as a bathroom “regularly used by students.” Districts are permitted to provide menstrual products in bathrooms for students of any gender, which are often single-stall rooms, rather than in their traditional multi-stall bathrooms for boys.

If you knew better you'd do better. Now that you know better, do better.

the-office-walk-away.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the only group he thinks he has to is black men? Even tho they primarily vote Democrat? You just said you had a problem with it so I don't need to explain why that's coonish of him
And white women paid the price for that didnt they... I dont see anyone making the case that white women make out better under trump and maga. And now they have to go back to sneaking around to get medical procedures.

Hows that better than before??

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And white women paid the price for that didnt they... I dont see anyone making the case that white women make out better under trump and maga. And now they have to go back to sneaking around to get medical procedures.

Hows that better than before??
Yes but they weren't lectured by whites for their choice ..in this case a token is lecturing black men on something they do 95% of the time which is vote Democrat

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes but they weren't lectured by whites for their choice ..in this case a token is lecturing black men on something they do 95% of the time which is vote Democrat
all they got was going back to back alley abortions for their lack of calculation of not voting for a uterus....and worst to come if he gets back in. And you think a lecture is worse than that...

you said it yourself...

Emotions cloud reason.
you sound pretty emotional about that shit right now playboy :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Maybe all Black people should feel like you homeboy and we'll personally walk trump into office.

It's deaf, dumb and blind niggas like you niggas that continue to hold many back.

This is a pointless conversation, enjoy your non-voting and take pride in it.
Or maybe all Black folks should start voting for someone who actually has our best interest!
And it doesn’t start with the presidential elections.
I never hear you niggas talk about voting except every four years when the demokkkrats convince you that the republikkkans are the boogeyman.
Then the dems would go eat at a famous Black restaurant in your city, act Blackity Black Black, get a Hip Hop artist to perform at the DNC and boom!…

That’s all it takes for your vote Black man?!:roflmao:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Explain this
She didn't say that she cooked greens in the tub, she said that she washed them. Yeah that's gross and weird, but she said it was a lot of greens and the amount wouldn't fit in the sink.

Fact check: Debunking Trump attack on Walz, Minnesota schools say they don’t provide tampons in boys’ bathrooms​

The law, intended to make sure students of all income levels and gender identities have ready access to menstrual products, says school districts and charter schools must make menstrual products like tampons and pads available at no cost “to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.”

The law never specifies that the menstrual products must be put in “boys’ bathrooms,” and it allows school districts to decide what counts as a bathroom “regularly used by students.” Districts are permitted to provide menstrual products in bathrooms for students of any gender, which are often single-stall rooms, rather than in their traditional multi-stall bathrooms for boys.

If you knew better you'd do better. Now that you know better, do better.

the-office-walk-away.gif

Since ur explaining stuff explain this :clown

kamala_pride.jpg

kamala-harris-participating-at-the-2019-san-francisco-lgbtq-pride-parade.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Shhh…. Don’t say that out loud

You may get “black balled” by your friends.

Wait till you get in the booth
Just warning you .. lol
That's what a lot of these crackers are about to do. Pretend they support Trump's retarded ass but will most likely vote for Harris.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White Supremcist

so we are quoting

KNOWN WHYTE INFERIORITY supremacist NOW!!!!

that pale face Mexican is a racist drip of scum,

and HE IS TEAM DEMOCRAT..

RUN FROM THIS PARTY MY BRUHS THEY ARE THE PARTY OF

DEMONIC ENERGY!!!

The hypocrisy is insane. Let one of “us” quote Nick Fuentes or any other alt-right character and there’d be all kinds of fall-out!

When the resident MAGA bros quote from White Nationalist / Pro-MAGA tweets and source links, it is for the purpose of promoting Anti-Black, Anti-Dems, Anti-legal immigrants (i.e. racist caricature images of Haitians), etc. That's the difference. Lets not play dumb.

Additionally, It's not the 1st time that far-right White Nationalist organizer Nick Fuentes tweet was quoted on here, where he sees the obvious writing on the wall. A number of these extremist White Nationalist orgs are not feeling Trump en masse like they did in the 2016 and 2020 lections. This is one of many things that have changed this election cycle, besides Biden stepping out of the race and half-empty venues at Trump campaign rallies.

Small donor donations (VOTERS) for Trump have gone down significantly and in contrast small donor donations for VP Harris have broken records. A GOP VP candidate who has no charisma, cross-dresses, allegedly fucks couches, and has an Indian wife with mixed kids is too much of a hard sell with those "stop poisoning the American blood" type voters. They have spoken with their pockets. Nick Fuentes, among a lot of other far-right extremist organizers have pointed that out. Nick Fuentes is neither "team Democrat" nor is a Dem voter.